Pronunciation : KAH-tah-ree:-nah (Finnish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Katariina:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Katariina:
- Finnish and Estonian form of KATHERINE
Definition funny of Katariina:
- -Who's that? -Oh, she's Katariina, isn't she pretty?
Songs about Katariina:
- l'm goin'n Up a Yonder (feat. Jenny Peltovuori, Katariina Rasinen & Maria Röök) by Lopen lapsi- ja nuorisokuoro sekä Timotei from the Album Oi Herra, luoksein jää
- Katariina by Värttinä from the Album Aitara
- Katariina by Pelle Miljoona United from the Album Avara maa
- Katariina by Ressu Redford, Jussi Rainio from the Album R & J
- Katariina by Jari Rättyä from the Album Käärmekeitto
- Katariina by Ville Lehtinen from the Album Valmistettu Suomessa
- Katariina (Värttinä) by Badabimbumband from the Album Katariina (Värttinä)
- Katariina Ja Lauri by Marko Ritola from the Album Löytöretki
- Katariina ja Munkkiniemen Kreivi: Romanssi (arr. G. de Godzinsky) by Tampere Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album Valkoiset Ruusut - Musiikkia Suomi-filmeistä
- Katariina's Polka (Finland) by Laurie Hart & Sarah Cummings from the Album Fiddlespel: Dance Music of Scandinavia
Books about Katariina:
- Stolen: The True Story of a Sex Trafficking Survivor - Oct 7, 2014 by Katariina PhD Rosenblatt and Cecil Murphey
- Tyttö, joka unohti nimensä KATARIINA (Finnish Edition) - Sep 16, 2015 by Tiina Walsh and Anni Virta
- M&A Coach: Value from Integration - Nov 16, 2011 by Kaija Katariina Erkkilä and Anneli Valpola
- Personal Project Pursuit: Goals, Action, and Human Flourishing - Aug 17, 2006 by Brian R. Little and Katariina Salmela-Aro
- The Dark Side of Childhood in Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages (CHILDHOOD IN ARCHAEOLOGY) (Childhood in the... - Mar 14, 2011 by Katariina Mustakallio and Christian Laes
- Trafficking in America - Real Life Stories: Human Trafficking - The Most Undetected Human Rights Violation of... - Jun 12, 2014 by Katariina Rosenblatt
- Katariina: not "Cinderella" (Torn-Up Fairy Tales Book 2) - May 18, 2014 by Carralee Byrd
- Six Finnish Poets (New Voices from Europe Book 11) - Nov 17, 2013 by Vesa Haapala and Janne Nummela
- The Weight of Images: Affect, Body Image and Fat in the Media (Gender, Bodies and Transformation) - Mar 28, 2014 by Kyrölä, Katariina, Dr
- Infirmity in Antiquity and the Middle Ages: Social and Cultural Approaches to Health, Weakness and Care - Nov 28, 2015 by Christian Krötzl and Katariina Mustakallio
Wiki information Katariina:
Katariina is a district in the Uittamo-Skanssi ward of the city of Turku, in Finland. It is located in the south of the city, and is mainly a low-density residential suburb. There is also a nature reserve in the area. The current population of...
- Katariina Souri
- Person, Award Winner, Author
Katariina Souri is a Finnish author, artist, columnist and Playboy's Playmate of the Month for December, 1988. She has been a writer after her brief Playboy career. On January 25, 2010 Kata Kärkkäinen announced that she changed her name to Katariina...
- Katariina Kaitue
- Actor, Person, Musical Artist, Topic, Film actor, TV Actor
Katariina Kaitue is an actress.
- Katariina Tuohimaa
- Person, Athlete, Measured person, Tennis Player
Katariina Tuohimaa is a retired Finnish tennis player who won five ITF doubles titles in her career. Tuohimaa won five doubles titles on the ITF tour in her career. On 13 August 2007, she reached her best singles ranking of world number 730. On 13...
- Katariina Pantila
- Person, Deceased Person
Katariina Meri-Tuulia Pantila Born 1981 - died March 8, 2010 was a Finnish murderer and nurse.
- Katariina Lillqvist
- Film art director, Film producer, Film editor, Topic, Film writer, Person, Film director, Film story contributor
Katariina Lillqvist is a film director, editor and screenwriter.
- Katariina Lahti
- Film writer, Person, Film director
Katariina Lahti is a Finnish film director and screenwriter. She directed eight films between 1976 and 1986. Her 1976 film Antti the Treebranch was entered into the 10th Moscow International Film Festival.
- Katariina Lohiniva
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Katariina Lohiniva is an actor.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version, Cataloged instance
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version