Meaning : Pure,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Katell:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Katell:
- Breton form of KATHERINE
Songs about Katell:
- Au dodo Katell by Starmyname from the Album Katell en chansons
- Bébé Katell dans le ventre de maman by Starmyname from the Album Katell en chansons
- C'est bientôt la récré Katell by Starmyname from the Album Katell en chansons
- Chez papi mamie de Katell by Starmyname from the Album Katell en chansons
- Danse avec moi Katell by Starmyname from the Album Katell en chansons
- Gladez & Katell by Fernhill from the Album Llatai
- I Want You (feat. Katell Keineg) by B For Bang from the Album Across the Universe of Languages
- Joyeux anniversaire Katell by Starmyname from the Album Katell en chansons
- Kanaouenn Katell by Nolwenn korbell from the Album Red
- Katell (Original Mix) by &lez from the Album Baluba EP
Books about Katell:
- Théâtre De La Mode - Feb 15, 1991 by Edmonde Charles-Roux and Herbert R. Lottman
- Princesses Of The World - Nov 15, 2009 by Katell Goyer and Misstigri
- Princesses from Around the World - Jan 6, 2015 by Katell Goyer and Misstigri
- Providing Global Public Goods: Managing Globalization - Jan 16, 2003 by Inge Kaul and Pedro Conceicao
- The Gift of the Land and the Fate of the Canaanites in Jewish Thought - Feb 17, 2014 by Katell Berthelot and Joseph E. David
- The Age of Napoleon: Costume from Revolution to Empire, 1789-1815 - 1989 by Katell : Editor Bourhis
- The Age of Napoleon: Costume from Revolution to Empire, 1789-1815 - Apr 1990 by Katell Le Bourhis
- Théâtre De La Mode - 1991 by Herbert R. Lottman and Stanley Garfinkel
- An economic evaluation of hydrogen production by the continuous steam-iron process at 7 atmospheres - Jan 1, 1962 by Sidney. Katell
- Katell -
Wiki information Katell:
- Katell Keineg
- Singer, Musician, Person, Musical Artist
Katell Keineg, is a Breton-Welsh singer-songwriter, based in Wales.
- Katell Quillevere
- Topic, Person, Film writer, Award Nominee, Film director
Katell Quillévéré is a French film director and screenwriter, known for directing the films Love Like Poison and Suzanne. In 2015 she was selected to be a member of the jury for the International Critics' Week section of the 2015 Cannes Film...
- Jerry Katell
- Person, Topic, Film actor, Film producer
Jerry Katell is a film producer and an actor.
- Katell Gélébart
Katell Gélébart is a French ecodesigner, artist, activist, educator and entrepreneur. She is best known for her fashion designed made from re-purposing unwanted materials.
- Katell Djian
- Cinematographer, Topic, Person, Film cinematographer
Katell Djian is a cinematographer.
- Katell Rolland
- Set decorator, Topic, Person, Film set decorator
Katell Rolland is a set decorator.
- Katell Daunis
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Katell Daunis is an actress.
- Garry Katell
- Percussionist, Person, Musical Artist
- Katella High School
- Location, Organization, Employer, Educational Institution, School
Katella High School is a public high school in Anaheim, California and is part of the Anaheim Union High School District. It serves 2,700 students in grades nine through twelve.
- Katell Le Bourhis
- Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Topic
Katell Le Bourhis appeared in the 2011 documentary film Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel.