Meaning : Pure,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kateri:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Kateri:
- From the Mohawk pronunciation of KATHERINE. This was the name adopted by the 17th-century Mohawk woman Tekakwitha upon her baptism. She has been beatified by the Catholic Church.
Definition funny of Kateri:
- kateri = beautiful
- Jake - "Man, Kateri is really freaking amazing."
- Kateri- "i want you slung on her back in this shcnenario"
Songs about Kateri:
- Concrete Jungle (feat. Kateri Baker) [Explicit] by Young Kraay from the Album Juniors [Explicit]
- I Want to Worship (feat. Kateri Thekaekara & Maria Thekaekara) by Anibal Guzmán from the Album I Want to Worship (feat. Kateri Thekaekara & Maria Thekaekara)
- Kateri by Julie Carrick from the Album The Face of God Collection
- Kateri by Liquid Zen from the Album Liquid Zen
- Kateri Tekakwitha Cemetery by Jerry McDonald Thundercloud & Robby Baier from the Album Skydancer (Film Soundtrack)
- Kateri's Wish by Musical Sonnets from the Album Clearing
- Kateri-Kateri Takawithwa by Denny Carleton from the Album Living Saints
- Put It Down (feat. Kateri) by Sean One from the Album Breakthrough [Explicit]
- So Beautiful (feat. Kateri Lang) by Connor Flanagan from the Album Acoustic Flow - EP
- So Beautiful (feat. Kateri Lang) by Connor Flanagan from the Album So Beautiful
Books about Kateri:
- Kateri Tekakwitha: Mohawk Maiden (Vision Books) - Sep 1, 1991 by Evelyn M. Brown
- Kateri Tekakwitha, The Iroquois Saint - Oct 15, 2012 by Fr. Pierre Cholonec
- The Life and Times of Kateri Tekakwitha The Lily of the Mohawks - Oct 9, 2011 by Ellen H. Walworth
- Saint Kateri Tekakwitha: The Lily of the Mohawks - Aug 4, 1981 by Lawrence Lovasik
- Lily of the Mohawks: The Story of St. Kateri - Jul 19, 2013 by Emily Cavins and FATHER Mitch Pacwa S.J.
- Saint Kateri Tekakwitha: Courageous Faith (Ess) (Encounter the Saints) - Oct 25, 2012 by Emily Marsh and Lillian M. Fisher
- Native Spirit: The Story of Saint Kateri Tekakwitha - Jul 15, 2014 by Anne Castell
- Saint Kateri Tekakwitha: Lily of the Mohawks - May 1, 2013 by Anne E. Neuberger and Kevin Davidson
- The Reason for Crows: A Story of Kateri Tekakwitha (Excelsior Editions) - Feb 12, 2009 by Diane Glancy
- St Kateri: Lily of the Mohawks - Sep 5, 2012 by Matthew Bunson and Margaret Bunson
Movies about Kateri:
- Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha2011 NR
- In Her Footsteps:The Story of Saint Kateri Tekakwitha2012
- Heart of a Poet: Kateri Akiwenzie-Damm2005
- Saint Kateri Tekakwitha DVD, Lily of the Mohawks, Iroquois, Native American, Catholic Saint, Jesuit Missionaries
- Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha1996
- Beata Kateri Tekakwitha1997
- MASS OF CANONIZATION: OCTOBER 21, 2012:Pope Benedict XVI celebrated the Canonization Mass of Blessed Kateri Tekawitha...
- Kateri Tekakwitha, Lily of the Mohawks, Iroquois, Native American, Catholic Saint, Jesuit Missionaries
- Don Bosco Stories of Faith for Children - Saints Alive Series - Kateri Tekakwitha
- Poetry - Heart of a Poet: Kateri Akiwenzie-Damm2006
Wiki information Kateri:
- Kateri Tekakwitha
- Person, Deceased Person, Name source
Saint Kateri Tekakwitha, given the name Tekakwitha, baptized as Catherine and informally known as Lily of the Mohawks, is a Roman Catholic saint who was an Algonquin–Mohawk virgin and laywoman. Born in Auriesville, she suffered from smallpox as a...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Administrative Division
Katerini is a town in Central Macedonia, Greece, the capital of Pieria regional unit. It lies on the Pierian plain, between Mt. Olympus and the Thermaikos Gulf, at an altitude of 14 m. The town, which is one of the newest in Greece, has a population...
- Philippe Katerine
- Singer, Film actor, Topic, Record Producer, Person, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Featured artist, Musician, Composer
Philippe Katerine is a French singer, who began his career in 1991. Some of his popular singles include "Mon cœur balance", "Je vous emmerde" and "Louxor j'adore". He is also known by the single name Katerine. He is the father of two sons, Billy and...
- Kateri DeMartino
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Kateri DeMartino is an actress.
- Kateri Walker
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Kateri Walker is an actress.
- Kat Graham
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Featured artist, Social network user, TV Personality, Record Producer, Person, Award Winner, Musician, Film actor
Katerina Alexandre Hartford "Kat" Graham is a Swiss-born American actress, model, singer and dancer. She is known for her role of Bonnie Bennett on The CW supernatural drama The Vampire Diaries.
- Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha's Church (LaGrangeville, New York)
- Postmodern Structure, Location, Structure
Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha's Church (LaGrangeville, New York) is a Roman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York, located in Lagrangeville, Dutchess County, in the U.S. state of New York. It was...
- Katerina Maleeva
- Tennis Player, Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Katerina Maleeva is a former top 10 Bulgarian tennis player. She played in the WTA tour, competing in singles, doubles and mixed doubles between 1984 and 1997. Her best position in the WTA rank list was number 6 in 1990.
- Katerine Avgoustakis
- Dance Artist, Featured artist, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
Katerine Avgoustakis is a Greek-Belgian solo singer of Greek origin and winner of the 2005 Star Academy show in Belgium.
- Katerina Stikoudi
- Competitor, Measured person, Musical Artist, Person, Topic
Katerina Stikoudi is a Greek former model, singer and occasional television presenter who won the 2005 title "Miss Hellas" at the Miss Star Hellas pageant and had the chance to represent Greece at the Miss World pageant. Aside from beauty pageants...