Origin : Ukrainian,
Pronunciation : kah-te-RI-nah ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kateryna:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Kateryna:
- Ukrainian form of KATHERINE
Definition funny of Kateryna:
- kateryna made me crazy so they put me in a round room and told me to sit in a corner.
- Kateryna, you make me laugh so much, that my stomach hurts!
Songs about Kateryna:
- Kateryna by Michael Skorr from the Album 17 Popular Ukrainian Dances
- Kateryna by Muha from the Album Reka
- Kateryna by Chango Spasiuk from the Album Polkas de mi Tierra
- Kateryna by Lev Rejnarowycz from the Album Lev Rejnarowycz Sings Ukrainian Classic Songs and Arias
- Kateryna (Original Mix) by Vopli Vidopliassova from the Album Buly Denky
- Kateryna Krasawycia by Joseph Pizzio from the Album Greatest Folk Songs You've Never Heard
- Kateryna's Deception by Mykola Lysenko from the Album Mykola Lysenko: The Art Songs Cd4 (A Historical Theme)
Books about Kateryna:
- Raven Boy (The Raven Boy Saga Book 1) - Feb 13, 2012 by Kateryna Kei
- Microbiology for Surgical Infections: Diagnosis, Prognosis and Treatment - Apr 1, 2014 by Kateryna Kon and Mahendra Rai
- Fighting Multidrug Resistance with Herbal Extracts, Essential Oils and Their Components - Jun 24, 2013 by Mahendra Rai and Kateryna Kon
- Carbon-Related Border Adjustment and WTO Law - Jul 31, 2014 by Kateryna Holzer
- The Democratic Disconnect: Citizenship and Accountability in the Transatlantic Community - Apr 23, 2013 by Richard Youngs and Gunther Hellmann
- Travel in Ukraine: Your Tour Guide to EURO 2012 - May 15, 2012 by Kateryna Tomina and Yaroslav Solodkyy
- Statistics For Microbiologist (Methods & Applications) - Apr 16, 2013 by Dr. Kateryna Kon and Dr. Mahendra Rai
- Nanotechnology in Diagnosis, Treatment and Prophylaxis of Infectious Diseases - Jun 9, 2015 by Mahendra Rai and Kateryna Kon
- Ukrainian Night - Aug 15, 2015 by Kateryna Mishchenko and Miron Zownir
- Promoting Democracy in Postcommunist Ukraine: The Contradictory Outcomes of US Aid to Women's NGOs - Aug 30, 2010 by Kateryna Pishchikova
Wiki information Kateryna:
- Kateryna Bondarenko
- Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Tennis Player, Person, Tennis Tournament Champion
Kateryna Volodymyrivna Bondarenko is a professional female tennis player from Ukraine and a doubles champion at Australian Open 2008. The younger sister of professional tennis players Valeria and Alona Bondarenko, she was born in Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine,...
- Kateryna Kozlova
- Athlete, Tennis Player, Measured person, Person
Kateryna Ihorivna Kozlova is a Ukrainian tennis player. Her highest WTA singles ranking is 107. Her career high in doubles is 139, achieved on 22 October 2012. To date, Kateryna has won one professional doubles tennis title. On 27 May 2015, the...
- Kateryna Yushchenko
- Person, Chivalric Order Member
Kateryna Mykhaylivna Yushchenko is the current and second wife of former Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko and former First Lady of Ukraine.
- Kateryna Lagno
- Chess Player, Person
Kateryna Oleksandrivna Lagno is a Ukrainian-born chess player; in 2014 she became a Russian citizen. She earned the FIDE title of Woman Grandmaster at the age of 12 years and 4 months. In 2007 she was awarded the Grandmaster title.
- Kateryna Serebrianska
- Athlete, Person, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Kateryna Serebrianska is a Ukrainian former individual rhythmic gymnast. She is the 1996 Olympics gold medalist, the 1995 World All-around champion and a two time European All-around champion.
- Kateryna Vasylivna Bilokur
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Person
Kateryna Vasylivna Bilokur was a Ukrainian folk artist born in the Kiev Oblast. After an unpromising start, her works became known in the late 1930s and 1940s for their interest in nature. She was named People's Artist of Ukraine.
- Kateryna Burmistrova
- Olympic Freestyle wrestler, Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Person
Kateryna Burmistrova is a Ukrainian female wrestler. Burmistrova was born on 20 November 1979 in Sumy, Ukraine. At the 2012 Summer Olympics held in London, United Kingdom, she competed in the women's freestyle 72 kg event where she lost her first...
- Kateryna Grygorenko
- Cross-country skier, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Kateryna Grygorenko is a cross-country skier.
- Written Work
Kateryna is a poem written by Taras Shevchenko and first published in his book "Kobzar" in 1840.
- Kateryna Kostenko
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Kateryna Vasylivna Kostenko is a Ukrainian pair skater. With Roman Talan, she is the 2009 Ukrainian national champion and represented Ukraine at the 2010 Winter Olympics.