Meaning : Pure,
Pronunciation : KAHT-reen (German) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Katrin:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Katrin:
- German, Swedish and Estonian short form of KATHERINE
Definition funny of Katrin:
- I have never set my eyes on someone with such katrin as the girl sitting next to me.
- Wow this girl is beautifull, she is such a Katrin !!
Songs about Katrin:
- Katrina's Fair - 10,000 Maniacs
- Julia (Jozhy K Remix) [feat. Katrin Maro] by Fshm Project Feat. Katrin Maro from the Album Julia
- 06 Katrin Servenius by Ultima Thule from the Album Korpkvädet
- Air (Katrin Souza Remix) by Joshua Ollerton from the Album VA - Elliptical Sun Remixes 004
- Ann Katrin farval (after C. Vreeswijk) by Mats Öberg from the Album Improvisational Two
- Ann-Katrin by Lübecker Shanty Chor Möwenschiet with Martin Stöhr from the Album Best Of
- Ann-Katrin by Lübecker Shanty Chor Möwenschiet with Martin Stöhr from the Album Deutsche Volksmusik Hits - So schön klingt der Norden
- Ann-Katrin by Lübecker Shanty Chor Möwenschiet with Martin Stöhr from the Album Lübeck, mein Lübeck ... Und noch viel Meer (Mehr)
- Ann-Katrin by Lübecker Shanty Chor Möwenschiet with Martin Stöhr from the Album Deutsche Volksmusik Hits - Deutschland, deine Dialekte! Lieder in Mundart gesungen, Vol. 1
- Ann-Katrin by Lübecker Shanty Chor Möwenschiet with Martin Stöhr from the Album Lübecker Shanty Chor Möwenschiet
Books about Katrin:
- Katrin Cargill's Curtain Bible: Simple and Stylish Designs For Contemporary Curtains and Blinds - Apr 8, 2002 by Katrin Cargill
- Photoshop Masking & Compositing (2nd Edition) (Voices That Matter) - Sep 3, 2012 by Katrin Eismann and Sean Duggan
- The Himmler Brothers: A German Family History - Nov 1, 2008 by Katrin Himmler
- Leading from the Emerging Future: From Ego-System to Eco-System Economies - Jul 8, 2013 by Otto Scharmer and Katrin Kaufer
- Katrin Fridriks - Nov 3, 2015 by Skira
- Home Furnishing Workbook - May 2001 by Katrin Cargill and James Merrell
- A Course in Model Theory (Lecture Notes in Logic) - Apr 9, 2012 by Katrin Tent and Martin Ziegler
- Simple Soft Furnishings: 50 Stylish Sewing Projects to Transform Your Home - Oct 2, 2004 by Katrin Cargill
- French For Dummies, with CD - Aug 30, 2011 by Erotopoulos and Dodi-Katrin Schmidt
- Real World Digital Photography (3rd Edition) - Oct 3, 2010 by Katrin Eismann and Sean Duggan
Movies about Katrin:
- Katrin und die Welt der Tiere - 2. Staffel 2. Teil2009 Unrated
- Katrin und die Welt der Tiere2009 Unrated
- Die sieben Kleider der Katrin (2) 19542003
- Katrin und die Welt der Tiere Box 1 Unrated
- Katrin und die Welt der Tiere - Teil 12009 Unrated
- Katrin und die Welt der Tiere - Teil 32009
- Katrin und die Welt der Tiere - Die komplette 2. Staffel2009
Wiki information Katrin:
- Katrin Saß
- Actor, Award Winner, Film actor, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Person
Katrin Saß is a German actress. She has an uncommon distinctively firm feminine voice, and became known internationally for playing the idealistic socialist mother Christiane Kerner in the 2003 tragicomedy Good Bye, Lenin! She was born in Schwerin,...
- Katrin Cartlidge
- Actor, Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Film actor, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Award Nominee
Katrin Cartlidge was an English actress. She first appeared on screen as Lucy Collins in the Liverpool soap opera Brookside from 1982 to 1988 and later became well known for her film work with directors such as Mike Leigh and Lars von Trier.
KATRIN is a German acronym for an undertaking to measure the mass of the electron antineutrino with sub-eV precision by examining the spectrum of electrons emitted from the beta decay of tritium. The core of the apparatus is a 200-ton spectrometer,...
- Katrin Krabbe
- Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Katrin Krabbe is a female athlete who competed for the German Democratic Republic and Germany thereafter. She represented the GDR at the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, South Korea.
- Katrin Zytomierska
- TV Host, Topic, Person, TV Personality
Katrin Zytomierska is a Swedish blogger, columnist, television host, and businesswoman. She was born to a Polish-Catholic mother and a Polish-Jewish father. She writes the blog Fuck you right back. In late 2008, she hosted the TV400 program Idol:...
- Katrin Apel
- Athlete, Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete
Katrin Apel is a retired German biathlete. 1.72 m, 61 kg. Apel now resides in Gräfenroda, and is a member of the SV Eintracht Frankenhain club. Like most German winter sport athletes, Apel is a sport soldier, performing normal soldier duties but...
- Katrin Himmler
- Writer, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Author
Katrin Himmler is a German author. She is the granddaughter of Ernst Himmler, who was the younger brother of Heinrich Himmler, one of the leading figures of Nazi Germany and principal architect of The Holocaust. Therefore, she is the great-niece of...
- Katrin Zeller
- Cross-country skier, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Olympic athlete
Katrin Zeller is a German cross country skier who has competed since 1997. She won a silver medal in the 4 x 5 km relay at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. Zeller also won a silver medal in the 4 x 5 km relay at the FIS Nordic World Ski...
- Katrin Siska
- Singer, Person, Topic, Musical Artist, Musician
Katrin Siska is an Estonian musician and member of the Estonian pop-rock band Vanilla Ninja. Alongside her musical commitments, Siska has also been studying finance and accounting at a vocational school and international relations and diplomacy in...
- Hurricane Katrina
- Identity, Literature Subject, Tropical Cyclone, Cause Of Death
Hurricane Katrina was the eleventh named storm and fifth hurricane of the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season. It was the costliest natural disaster, as well as one of the five deadliest hurricanes, in the history of the United States. The storm is...