Meaning : Woodland, Place Name, Unknown Meaning, Of Celtic origin meaning 'forest or windy place'.,
Pronunciation : keeth, KEETH , (KEE-th),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Keith:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Keith:
- As a first name, Keith comes from considerable use as a surname in Scotland. It is considered a Scottish aristocratic surname, well established since the 19th century. Namesakes include Keith Chegwin (TV show host) and Keith Allen (actor).
- Welsh Meaning: The name Keith is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Keith is: Dwells in the woods.
- American Meaning: The name Keith is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Keith is: Dwells in the woods.
- Irish Meaning: The name Keith is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Keith is: From the battlefield.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Keith is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Keith is: Wood. From the battleground. A surname and place name.
- From a Scottish surname which was originally derived from a place name, itself probably derived from the Brythonic element cet meaning "wood". This was the surname of a long line of Scottish nobles. It has been used as a given name since the 19th century.
Definition funny of Keith:
- That dude is a huge keith.
- wow that guy is such a keith i wanna do him so bad.
- Oh my, see that guy in the corner, he is such a Keith.
- "Hey don't Bogart my Keith."
- Man i wish i was a keith! Everybody wants to be a keith!
- Keith: you are such a wonderful woman, you came into my life at such an important time, you are the best little sister, I love you. Woman: (fuck) I love you too...
- I met Keith a few months ago and he used to be weird to be around, but now he's a silly fun guy to chill with
Expression information Keith:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Keith:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Keith:
- Highway Don't Care [feat. Keith Urban] by Tim McGraw from the Album Two Lanes Of Freedom (Accelerated Deluxe)
- Boys 'Round Here (Celebrity Mix) [feat. Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Ronnie Dunn, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley,... by Blake Shelton from the Album Boys 'Round Here (Celebrity Mix) [feat. Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Ronnie Dunn, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Reba, Josh Turner, Keith Urban & Hank Williams, Jr.]
- Highway Don't Care [feat. Keith Urban] by Tim McGraw from the Album Two Lanes Of Freedom
- Broke (feat. Stevie Wonder & Keith Urban) by Jason Derulo from the Album Everything Is 4 [Explicit]
- Am I Dreaming (Album Version) [feat. Keith Sweat] by Ol Skool from the Album Ol Skool
- Savior, Redeemer of My Soul (Arr. Keith McKay Evans) by BYU Vocal Point from the Album Lead Thou Me On: Hymns and Inspiration
- Broke (feat. Stevie Wonder & Keith Urban) by Jason Derulo from the Album Everything Is 4 [Clean]
- Candlelight & You [feat. Keith Washington] by Chanté Moore from the Album Precious
- What Have You Done (feat. Keith Caputo) by Within Temptation from the Album The Heart Of Everything
- Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing (Arr. Keith McKay Evans) by BYU Vocal Point from the Album Lead Thou Me On: Hymns and Inspiration
Books about Keith:
- Life - May 3, 2011 by Keith Richards and James Fox
- Keith: A Story of Friendship and Violence - Jun 19, 2015 by Andrew Lennon
- One Minute With God: Sixty Supernatural Seconds that will Change Your Life - Aug 18, 2015 by Keith Ellis and Sid Roth
- The Art of Effective Communication Box Set: How to Persuade People and Improve Your Leadership Skills (Emotional... - Sep 2, 2015 by Keith Boyer and Linda Hudson
- Prom Night at Finley High - Mar 3, 2015 by Keith Thomas Walker
- Keith: Golden Streak Series - Jan 30, 2015 by Kathi S. Barton
- Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time - Jun 3, 2014 by Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz
- Keith's Radio Station: Broadcast, Internet, and Satellite - Jun 15, 2014 by John Allen Hendricks and Bruce Mims
- Impro: Improvisation and the Theatre - Jan 7, 1987 by Keith Johnstone
- Keith Snell: Piano Repertoire: Baroque & Classical, Level One - Jan 1, 1997 by Keith Snell
Movies about Keith:
- 92Y - Richard Lewis with Keith Olbermann (April 27, 2008)2011 NR CC
- Annie Oakley, Told by Keith Carradine with Music by Los Lobos2012 NR CC
- Richards, Keith - Under Review2009 NR
- Keith2008 PG-13 CC
- Saturday Night Live: Season 3, 1977-19781977 Unrated
- Richards, Keith - In His Own Words2015 NR
- Keith Wann's "My Experience Different" - Stand-Up Sign Language Comedy2011 NR
- Keith Carlock: Live at the Modern Drummer Festival2007 NR
- Keith Lowell Jensen: Atheist Christmas [HD]2014 NR CC
- Talking Baseball with Ed Randall - New York Mets - Keith Hernandez Vol 1.2007 NR CC
Wiki information Keith:
- Keith Richards
- Blues Artist, Celebrity, Composer, Award Nominee, Film actor, Topic, Lyricist, Person, Name source, Featured artist
Keith Richards is an English musician, singer and songwriter, and one of the original members of the rock band The Rolling Stones. Rolling Stone Magazine credited Richards for "rock's greatest single body of riffs" on guitar and ranked him 4th on its...
- Keith Moon
- Hard rock Artist, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Composer, Identity, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Film actor
Keith John Moon was an English drummer who played with the English rock band the Who. He was noted for his unique style and his eccentric, often self-destructive behaviour. His drumming continues to be praised by critics and musicians. He was...
- Keith Urban
- Country Artist, Celebrity, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Social network user, TV program guest, Award Winner, Musician, Broadcast Artist, Person
Keith Lionel Urban is a New Zealand-born Australian country music singer, songwriter, guitarist, entrepreneur and music competition judge. In 1991, he released a self-titled debut album, and charted four singles in Australia before moving to the...
- Keith Jarrett
- Jazz fusion Artist, Musical Artist, Social network user, Topic, Film music contributor, Record Producer, Theatrical Composer, Award Nominee, Award Winner, TV Actor
Keith Jarrett is an American pianist and composer who performs both jazz and classical music. Jarrett started his career with Art Blakey, moving on to play with Charles Lloyd and Miles Davis. Since the early 1970s he has enjoyed a great deal of...
- Administrative Division, Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Keith is a small town in the Moray council area in north east Scotland. It has a population of 4,734. Until 1975 it was in Banffshire, a name which persists in common usage and historical references. Keith has three distinct sections: Old Town, where...
- Toby Keith
- Country Artist, Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist, Lyricist, Award Nominee, Topic, Social network user, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, Musician
Toby Keith Covel, best known as Toby Keith, is an American country music singer-songwriter, record producer, and actor. Keith released his first four studio albums—1993's Toby Keith, 1994's Boomtown, 1996's Blue Moon and 1997's Dream Walkin', plus a...
- Keith Haring
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Product theme, Influence Node, Person, Author, Person or entity appearing in film, Exhibition subject, Topic, Identity
Keith Allen Haring was an American artist and social activist whose work responded to the New York City street culture of the 1980s by expressing concepts of birth, death, sexuality, and war. Haring's work was often heavily political and his imagery...
- Romance Film, Film, Netflix Title, Topic
Keith is a 2008 American, independent drama film directed by Todd Kessler. It was written by Todd Kessler and David Zabel based on the short story "Keith" by author Ron Carlson, from his book The Hotel Eden. The film stars the actor and pop star...
- Keith David
- Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, TV Personality, Theater Actor, Film producer, TV program guest, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Musical Artist
Keith David Williams, better known as Keith David, is an American film, television, voice actor, and singer. He is best known for his roles as the director of the CIA in Agent Cody Banks and Dr. Facilier in The Princess and the Frog. He also...
- Kool Keith
- Underground hip hop Artist, Musical Artist, Topic, Person, Musician, Featured artist, Lyricist, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Identity
Keith Thornton, better known by his stage name Kool Keith, is an American rapper from The Bronx, New York known for his surreal, abstract and often profane or incomprehensible lyrics. Kool Keith has recorded prolifically both as a solo artist and in...