Meaning : From Scottish derivation meaning 'narrow water' ., A River Of Scotland, A river of Scotland,
Pronunciation : (KEL-vin), KEL-vin ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kelvin:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Kelvin:
- Celtic Meaning: The name Kelvin is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Kelvin is: From the narrow river.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Kelvin is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Kelvin is: From the narrow river.
- American Meaning: The name Kelvin is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Kelvin is: From the narrow river.
- English Meaning: The name Kelvin is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Kelvin is: River man. From Old English words 'ship' and 'friend'. Famous Bearer: British physicist Lord Kelvin.
- From the name of a Scottish river, perhaps meaning "narrow water". As a title it was borne by the Irish-Scottish physicist William Thomson, Lord Kelvin (1824-1907), who acquired his title from the river.
Definition funny of Kelvin:
- Girl 1: girl have you had coffee with Kelvin yet? Girl 2: ummm... no not yet Im but still... a little scared Girl 1: courage up woman... you can't let him go, he's too special to you, i can see in your eyes he means alot to you Girl 2: i can't help it... i love him. ever second he's on my mind. he makes me the happiest person in the world
- Dude I cant believe that Kelvin guy boned that hot asian chick!
- Girl:Look At That Boy He Looks So Like A Kelvin
- You don't need an example. Kelvin is an idiot.
- A good friend would never let you loose someone like Kelvin,
- Professor Wwong: "The temperature reads 0 Kelvin?" Professor Cwong: "Do you mean -272.15 Degrees Celsius?"
- That dude is such a Kelvin.
Expression information Kelvin:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Kelvin:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Kelvin:
- Grandma's Groove (feat. Gerald Albright, Kelley Oneal, Keith Williams & Kelvin Wooten) by James 'pj' Spraggins from the Album Pure Logic
- Nailin' the Kelvin by Michael Giacchino from the Album Star Trek
- 4000 Degrees Kelvin by Aperture Science Psychoacoustic Laboratories from the Album Portal 2: Songs to Test By (Collectors Edition)
- Harvest for the World (Raphael Saadiq & Kelvin Wooton) by The Isley Brothers;Raphael Saadiq from the Album The Isley Brothers: Taken To The Next Phase (Reconstructions)
- 4000 Degrees Kelvin by Valve from the Album The Orange Box (Original Soundtrack)
- Kelvin Grove by The Corries from the Album Flower Of Scotland
- Supaclash (Aries & Kelvin 373 Remix) by K Jah from the Album Remixes Part 2 [Explicit]
- Kelvin Grove: Kelvin Grove / Johnny Scobie / Wha Saw the 42nd? by The Fifes and Drums of Colonial Williamsburg from the Album Marching Out of Time
- Candy Perreo (feat. DJ Kelvin & Kazu) by Dj Peligro from the Album Greatest Hits
- Deep Fried In Kelvin by Pulp from the Album His N Hers
Books about Kelvin:
- Guilt by Association - Jul 18, 2013 by Kelvin L. Reed
- Who Told You That You Were Naked? - Nov 28, 2013 by Kelvin J. Cochran
- Munro's Statistical Methods for Health Care Research - Sep 6, 2012 by Stacey Plichta Kellar ScD CPH and Elizabeth Kelvin PhD MPH
- Kelvin and Fafnir the Dragon: Flight of the Dragon - Sep 28, 2015 by Jimmien Chen
- Why Do We Kill?: The Pathology of Murder in Baltimore - Jun 23, 2011 by Stephen Janis and Kelvin Sewell
- Lord Kelvin An account of his scientific life and work - Dec 18, 2012 by Andrew Gray
- Kelvin and Fafnir the Dragon: A New Friend - Sep 21, 2015 by Jimmien Chen
- Taking the Journey - Mar 27, 2015 by Kelvin Cruickshank
- Kelvin of Rud 3: Chimaera's Copper - May 1, 2013 by Piers Anthony and Robert E. Margroff
- Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy: Measuring and Compensating Electrostatic Forces (Springer Series in Surface Sciences) - Oct 21, 2011 by Sascha Sadewasser and Thilo Glatzel
Movies about Kelvin:
- Zero Kelvin (English Subtitled) NR
- Zero Kelvin1996 NR by Stellan Skarsgård and Gard B. Eidsvold
- Fairy Tales - A Kelvin Sng Film2011
- Kelvin Sampson: Dominating Transition Defense Drills2006
- Kelvin Sampson: Building the Competitive Fire - Developing a Strong Team Identity2005
- Kelvin Sampson: Transition Offense into Eight Set Plays2004
Wiki information Kelvin:
- Unit of Temperature, , Unit Profile, Unit, Namesake
The kelvin is a unit of measure for temperature based upon an absolute scale. It is one of the seven base units in the International System of Units and is assigned the unit symbol K. The Kelvin scale is an absolute, thermodynamic temperature scale...
- William Thomson, 1st Baron Kelvin
- Physicist, Influence Node, Author, Person, Academic, Award Winner, Name source, Organization leader, Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person
William Thomson, 1st Baron Kelvin OM GCVO PC PRS PRSE was a British mathematical physicist and engineer who was born in Belfast in 1824. At the University of Glasgow he did important work in the mathematical analysis of electricity and formulation of...
- Kelvin wave
A Kelvin wave is a wave in the ocean or atmosphere that balances the Earth's Coriolis force against a topographic boundary such as a coastline, or a waveguide such as the equator. A feature of a Kelvin wave is that it is non-dispersive, i.e., the...
- Kelvin–Helmholtz instability
- Namesake, Cloud
The Kelvin–Helmholtz instability can occur when there is velocity shear in a single continuous fluid, or where there is a velocity difference across the interface between two fluids. An example is wind blowing over water: The instability manifests in...
- Kelvin Gastelum
- Competitor, Person, Martial Artist, Athlete, Measured person
Kelvin Gastelum is an American mixed martial artist currently fighting as a Middleweight in the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He was the winner of The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen.
- Kelvin MacKenzie
- Journalist, Identity, TV Actor, Person
Kelvin Calder MacKenzie is an English media executive and former newspaper editor. He is best known for being editor of The Sun between 1981 and 1994, by then established as the British newspaper with the largest circulation.
- Kelvin Benjamin
- Measured person, Person, Athlete, American football player, Drafted athlete
Kelvin Benjamin is an American football wide receiver for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Panthers in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at Florida State.
- Kelvin Fletcher
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Award Nominee, Award Winner
Kelvin Warren Fletcher is an English actor and model who has played Andy Sugden in the long-running television soap opera Emmerdale since 1996.
- Kelvin Sampson
- Coach, Identity, Basketball Coach, Sports team coach, Person
Kelvin Matthew Sampson is the head coach of the Houston Cougars in the NCAA. He previously was a men's college basketball coach at Montana Tech, Washington State University, the University of Oklahoma and Indiana University.
- Kelvin Herrera
- Athlete, Person, Measured person, Baseball Player
Kelvin DeJesus Herrera Mercado is a Dominican professional baseball pitcher for the Kansas City Royals of Major League Baseball.