Meaning : Unknown, Not Available,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Khan:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Khan:
- Muslim Meaning: The name Khan is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Khan is: Pathan. Leader.
- From a title meaning "king, ruler". Its origin is Mongolian, though the word has been transmitted into many other languages.
Definition funny of Khan:
- That sales meeting was totally khan.
- 1. omg ive been playing street fighter for 10 years and this fucking khan came and dominated me. 2. Genghis Khan just wanted castles for his kids and took over half the known world!
- I checked out you facebook profile last night. That's a nice Khan your pulling on you profile picture.
- Example of situational Khan outburst: Guy: Oh, god! My girlfriend is sleeping with my father! KHAAAAAAAN!
- for eg. Oliver khan, Justino "khan" fontaine, Omar khan(later known as Omar Sherif in the U.S), Aechillius Mehmet Khan (known as Tarkan in the Arab world), Muhammed Khan (famous French actor in the 90's).
- Anger/Rage: Person A: I got a parking ticket!? KHAAAAAAN! Confusion/: (A clown on fire runs past singing Christmas carols) Person B: . . . Khan? Content: (Finishes eating delicious cake) Person C: Ahhhh. Khaaan. Shock/Surprise: (A ghost appears) Person D: KHAN!?
- your bro: Bro?, you alright? you: KHAN!!!!!!
Expression information Khan:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Khan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Khan:
- Tell Me Something Good [feat. Chaka Khan] by Rufus from the Album Pure Funk
- I'm A Fool To Want You [feat. Chaka Khan] by Terri Lyne Carrington from the Album The Mosaic Project: Love And Soul
- Feels Like Heaven (duet wth Chaka Khan) by Peter Cetera from the Album World Falling Down
- You Got The Love (Album Version) [feat. Chaka Khan] by Rufus from the Album Rags To Rufus
- Best Of Your Heart (Album Version) [feat. Chaka Khan] by Rufus from the Album Street Player
- Blue Love (Album Version) [feat. Chaka Khan] by Rufus from the Album Street Player
- Tell Me Something Good (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Rufus & Chaka Khan) by Abraxa Sunfly from the Album Karaoke: R&B Classics
- Stuff Like That [feat. Nickolas Ashford, Valerie Simpson, Chaka Khan] by Quincy Jones from the Album Sounds... And Stuff Like That!
- Stay (Album Version) [feat. Chaka Khan] by Rufus from the Album Street Player
- Tell Me Something Good (Album Version) [feat. Chaka Khan] by Rufus from the Album Rags To Rufus
Books about Khan:
- Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World - Mar 22, 2005 by Jack Weatherford
- The One World Schoolhouse: Education Reimagined - Jul 30, 2013 by Salman Khan
- Star Trek: Khan - Jun 5, 2014 by Mike Johnson and David Messina
- The Unexpected Inheritance of Inspector Chopra (A Baby Ganesh Agency Investigation) - Sep 15, 2015 by Vaseem Khan
- Genghis Khan: His Conquests, His Empire, His Legacy - Jul 14, 2015 by Frank McLynn
- Genghis: Birth of an Empire: A Novel (The Khan Dynasty) - Jul 13, 2010 by Conn Iggulden
- Khan's The Physics of Radiation Therapy - Apr 9, 2014 by Faiz M. Khan PhD and John P. Gibbons PhD
- Khan: Empire of Silver: A Novel (The Khan Dynasty) - Nov 22, 2011 by Conn Iggulden
- Genghis Khan, Makers of History Series - Aug 19, 2014 by Jacob Abbott
- India At War: The Subcontinent and the Second World War - Oct 8, 2015 by Yasmin Khan
Movies about Khan:
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan1982 PG CC
- Genghis Khan - Rider of the Apocalypse2004 NR CC
- My Name Is Khan2010 PG-13 CC
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - Director's Cut1982 PG CC
- Enemy of the Reich: The Noor Inayat Khan Story2014 NR CC
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan Hindi DVD (2015) Salman Khan, Kareena Kappor (Bollywood Film/Cinema)) G
- Genghis Khan (English Subtitled)2007 NR
- Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection2011 PG
- Asia in a Week - Namaste, meeting Gods Reincarnated / Descendants of Genghis Khan, Meeting2012 NR CC
- Genghis Khan - 50th Anniversary Series2015 Unrated
Wiki information Khan:
- Genghis Khan
- Monarch, Film subject, Noble person, Person, Deceased Person, Name source, Family member
Genghis Khan, born Temüjin, was the founder and Great Khan of the Mongol Empire, which became the largest contiguous empire in history after his demise. He came to power by uniting many of the nomadic tribes of Northeast Asia. After founding the...
- Noble rank
Khan, Kahn is an originally Mongol and subsequently Central Asian title for a sovereign or military ruler, widely used by medieval nomadic Mongol tribes living to the north of China. "Khan" is also seen as a title in the Xianbei confederation for...
- Aga Khan IV
- Organization leader, Noble person, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Name source, Animal owner, Organization founder, Chivalric Order Member
Prince Shah Karim Al Hussaini, Aga Khan IV, KBE was born on 13 December 1936, in Geneva, Switzerland. He is a British business magnate, racehorse owner and breeder, as well as being the 49th and current Imam of Nizari Ismailism, a denomination of...
- Shah Rukh Khan
- Actor, Film actor, Blogger, , TV program guest, Person, Sports Team Owner, TV Actor, Identity, Film writer
Shah Rukh Khan, also known as SRK, is an Indian film actor, producer and television personality. Referred to in the media as "Baadshah of Bollywood", "King of Bollywood" or "King Khan", he has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films. Described by...
- Kublai Khan
- Deceased Person, Identity, Family member, Monarch, Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person
Kublai Khan, born Kublai and also known by the temple name Shizu, was the fifth Khagan of the Mongol Empire, reigning from 1260 to 1294, although it was only nominal due to the division of the empire. He also founded the Yuan dynasty in China in...
- Ayub Khan
- Award Winner, Chivalric Order Member, Author, Chivalric Order Officer, Politician, Name source, Military Commander, Family member, Identity, Person
Muhammad Ayub Khan, widely known as Ayub Khan, was the first military dictator and second President of Pakistan. He assumed power in the 1958 Pakistani coup d'état, serving in office until his forced resignation amid a popular uprising in...
- Dated location, Location
The Ilkhanate, also spelled Il-khanate, was a breakaway khanate of the Mongol Empire, ruled by the Mongol House of Hulagu. It was established in the 13th century and was based primarily in Iran as well as neighboring territories, such as present-day...
- Noble rank
Kha Khan or Khagan or Qagan is a title in the Mongolian language equal to the status of emperor and used to refer to someone who rules a khaganate or empire. This title was later adopted by Turkic peoples Old Turkic: 𐰴𐰍𐰣, kaɣan; It may also be...
- Abdul Qadeer Khan
- Physicist, Influence Node, Name source, Academic, Topic, Award Winner, Person, Identity, Literature Subject
Abdul Qadeer Khan, NI, HI, FPAS /ˌɑːbˈdʊl kɑːdɪər kɑːn/, also known as Mohsin-e-Pakistan, more popularly known as A. Q. Khan, is a Pakistani nuclear physicist and a metallurgical engineer, colloquially regarded as the founder of high-enriched uranium...
- Salman Khan
- Actor, Film producer, Award Winner, Influence Node, Film story contributor, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, TV Personality, TV Actor
Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan better known as Salman Khan is an Indian film actor, producer and television personality. Referred to in the media as "The Tiger of Bollywood", "Blockbuster Khan", "Box-office King", he is popularly called as "Bhaijaan"...