If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Khang:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Khang:
- You just got khanged.
- Person 1: Dang, why is it so happy and bright in this room? Person 2: Oh, because Khang just walked in!
- You are so Khang!
Songs about Khang:
- Abuti Khang by Laecha Wa Pooho from the Album Mona Le Mafufa Hadifele No. 4
- Anh Khang Thai Trinh Suboi And Linh Phi Se Chia Khoanh Khac by Diva H2T from the Album Cam On Tinh Yeu
- Banna Ba Khang by Kubutu oa Ha Raboko from the Album Linganyele
- Can't Shake This Feeling (Viet Khang Remix) by LeReezo & Megagone from the Album Can't Shake This Feeling
- Chan Pai Khang Khuen Tee Nhai Mai Dai by Various Artists - Krungthep Ratree from the Album Krungthep Ratree
- Chan Pai Khang Khuen Tee Nhai Mai Dai by Nittaya Boonsoongnern from the Album Gold Version # 3
- Chan Pai Khang Khuen Tee Nhai Mai Dai by Nittaya Boonsoongnern from the Album Petch Jiaranai # 4
- Chan Pai Khang Khuen Tee Nhai Mai Dai by Nittaya Boonsoongnern from the Album Nit Special 7
- Chenrezi seuldeb, Jowo Shâkyuamuni Tsulag Khang, Bde smon (Prières / Prayers) by Bonzes tibétains from the Album Tibet - Le Jokhang de Lhassa (Tibetan Music, Prayers & Songs)
- Gaira Di Khang Vich Khangdi by Resham Ali from the Album Russ Gai Sajjna Nal
Books about Khang:
- Curing Khang Yeo - Aug 12, 2015 by Deirdre Gould
- More Than Serving Tea: Asian American Women on Expectations, Relationships, Leadership and Faith - Oct 23, 2006 by Asifa Dean and Christie Heller de Leon
- HMONG ANIMISM - Apr 23, 2015 by LONG KHANG
- The Skillful Huntsman: Visual Development of a Grimm Tale at Art Center College of Design - May 1, 2005 by Khang Le and Mike Yamada
- Pro iOS Apps Performance Optimization - Nov 16, 2011 by Khang Vo
- Handbook of Intelligent Scaffold for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine - Feb 17, 2012 by Gilson Khang
- Against the Flood (Voices from Vietnam) - Jul 1, 2000 by Ma Van Khang
- Family of Fallen Leaves: Stories of Agent Orange by Vietnamese Writers - Oct 1, 2010 by Charles Waugh and Huy Lien
- Interactive Science 1 (Special/Express/Normal (Academic)) - 2007 by Ho Peck Leng Tho Lai Hoong and Goh Ngoh Khang
- Paris Through Closed Eyes - Sep 26, 2013 by Phuong Khang Duong Thuy and Elbert Bloom
Movies about Khang:
- Hong Ngoc: In Concert2009
Wiki information Khang:
- Việt Khang
Võ Minh Trí, pen-name Viet Khang, is a songwriter, singer, and founding member of the Patriotic Youth League in Vietnam. He is married with a wife and a four-year-old son. He earns a living as a performing musician, singer. He travels to various...
- Khang people
The Khang people are an Austro-Asiatic people of northwestern Vietnam. In 1999 their population was 10,272. Most Khang live in the Sơn La and Lai Châu provinces of northwestern Vietnam. Khang subgroups include Kháng Dẩng, Kháng Hoặc, Kháng Dón, Kháng...
- Nguyễn Khang
- Painting Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Visual Artist
Nguyễn Khang was a Vietnamese painter who specialized in lacquer painting, sometimes with relief work. A few of his works are in the Vietnam National Museum of Fine Arts, Hanoi, but most are in private collections.
- Organization, Location, Employer
Men-Tsee-Khang formally also known as Tibetan Medical and Astro Institute, is a charitable institution based in Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India. The institute was founded by the 13th Dalai Lama, in Lhasa in 1916. In the aftermath of the Chinese...
- Doi Ang Khang
- Limestones mountain, Mountain, Location, Geographical Feature
Doi Ang Khang is a mountain in Fang District, Chiang Mai Province, Thailand. It is part of the Daen Lao Range that straddles both sides of the Burmese-Thai border. It is the site of an agricultural station, the first research station set up by King...
- Nguyễn Khang
Nguyễn Khang was a Vietnamese communist politician. He was a member of the Standing Committee of the Communist Party of Indochina, Tonkin, Chairman of the Provisional Revolutionary Committee in the North, and General Director of Hanoi during the...
- Huỳnh Thúc Kháng
- Organization leader, Person, Deceased Person
Huỳnh Thúc Kháng was a Vietnamese anti-colonialist and associate of Phan Chu Trinh. Born in Thanh Binh in Tien Phuoc district in Quang Nam Province, the same district from which Trinh hailed, Khang went on to top the imperial examinations in 1900. In...
- Lê Nguyên Khang
- Person, Military Person, Deceased Person
Lieutenant General Lê Nguyên Khang was a Marine Commander of the Republic of Vietnam Marine Corps for South Vietnam.
- Khang Ninh
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Khang Ninh is a commune and village in Ba Bể District, Bắc Kạn Province, in Vietnam.
- Trần Quốc Khang
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person
Prince Tĩnh Quốc Trần Quốc Khang was the first prince of the Emperor Trần Thái Tông, the eldest brother of Trần Thánh Tông and princes Trần Quang Khải, Trần Ích Tắc and Trần Nhật Duật. Although a son of Thái Tông in name, Trần Quốc Khang's father was...