Meaning : Not available, Not Available,
Origin : Vietnamese,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Khanh:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Khanh:
- Arabic Meaning: The name Khanh is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Khanh is: Prince. Title used by central Asian tribal chieftains and ruling princes.
- Turkish Meaning: The name Khanh is a Turkish baby name. In Turkish the meaning of the name Khanh is: Prince. Title used by central Asian tribal chieftains and ruling princes.
Definition funny of Khanh:
- "Dude, whats the opposite of Tony Abbott?" "KHANH!"
- holy shit!! i just broke the khanh.. now i can't flush my shit!
Expression information Khanh:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Khanh:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Khanh:
- Hoi Tiec (feat. Quoc Khanh) by Nguyen Hong Nhung from the Album Gio Anh Ra Di
- Mua Chieu Ky Niem (feat. Quoc Khanh) by Y Phuong from the Album Y Phuong & Mua
- Vietnamese Gang (Feat. Khanh Nho) [Explicit] by Thai from the Album Portland Love [Explicit]
- Lien Khuc: Vu Thanh An (feat. Quoc Khanh) by Ho Hoang Yen from the Album Bao Tinh
- Tren Bon Vung Chien Thuat (feat. Quoc Khanh) by Dan Nguyen from the Album Tren Bon Vung Chien Thuat
- 12. Roi Mai Toi Dua Em (Truong Sa) - Vu Khanh by Tong hop nghe sy from the Album Mot mai em di va tinh khuc top hit asia
- 19. Ha Trang (Trinh Cong Son) - Khanh Ly by Tong hop nghe sy from the Album Mot mai em di va tinh khuc top hit asia
- Afternooner (Feat. Moka Only & Van Khanh) by Masia One from the Album Pulau: Montreal in the Fall, Vol. 1
- ?am Mê (feat. V? Khanh) by Nguyen Bich from the Album Dam Me
- Ao Cuoi Khong Nang Dau (feat. Khanh Duy) by Yen Khoa from the Album Noi Sau Tuong Tu
Books about Khanh:
- Table Tennis - How to Classify, Read, Predict Spins & Return a Spinning Ball: Referring to the Principles of Physics - Sep 7, 2015 by Khanh Tuan Phung and Miran Kondric
- Beloved Oxford - Dec 6, 2011 by Phuong Khanh Duong Thuy and Elbert Bloom
- Twins 101: 50 Must-Have Tips for Pregnancy through Early Childhood From Doctor M.O.M. - Oct 2008 by Khanh-Van Le-Bucklin
- Dien Khanh - Jul 26, 2011 by Regis Murphy Jr.
- Theatre of Dreams, Theatre of Play: No and Kyogen in Japan - Jun 23, 2015 by Khanh Trinh and Monica Bethe
- The Little Weaver of Thai-Yen Village (Fifth World Tales) - Feb 1987 by Khanh Tuyet Tran and Nancy Hom
- Flesh - Jun 15, 2012 by Khanh Ha and Ha Khanh
- Vietnamese Communism, 1925-1945 - Aug 4, 1986 by Hyunh Kim Khanh
- The Demon who Peddled Longing - Nov 21, 2014 by Khanh Ha
- A Practical Guide to Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Sep 29, 1997 by Eric E. Sauerbrei and Khanh T. Nguyen
Movies about Khanh:
- Khanh Ha: Giot Mua Thu2000
- Duy Khanh - Cho Mot Nguoi Nam Xuong2009
- Duy Khanh - Nhung Ngay Xua Than Ai2001
- Duy Khanh - Mot Mai Gia Tu Vu Khi2001
- Ke So Khanh2011 Unrated
- Duy Khanh - Trang Tan Tren He Pho2001
- Lam Chi Khanh: Hay Giu Lay Tinh Yeu2001
- Duy Khanh - Ao Nha Binh2000
- Duy Khanh - Nguoi Linh Gia Xa Que Huong2001
Wiki information Khanh:
- Khatoco Khánh Hòa F.C.
- Football team, Organization, Sports Team
Khatoco Khánh Hoà is a Vietnamese football club based in Nha Trang. They play in the top division in Vietnamese football, Vietnamese Super League. Their home stadium is Nha Trang Stadium.
- Khanh Hoa Province
- Vietnamese province, Location, Dated location, Administrative Division, Statistical region
Khánh Hòa is a province of Vietnam located in the South Central Coast. It has a population of 1,066,300 and spans an area of 5,197 km². Its capital is Nha Trang. Khánh Hòa is the site of Bảo Đại's summer home, the Pasteur Institute of Nha Trang, the...
- Duy Khanh
- Musical Artist, Person, Deceased Person
Nguyễn Văn Diệp, stage name Duy Khánh was a Vietnamese songwriter. He was one of the many singers and songwriters to settle in "Quận Cam" after the Fall of Saigon.
- Diên Khánh District
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Diên Khánh is a rural district of Khánh Hòa Province in the South Central Coast region of Vietnam. Diên Khánh is one of the oldest citadels in the south of Vietnam and it is one of the precious vestiges for studying ancient citadels. As of 2003 the...
- Long Khánh
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Vietnamese township, Dated location, Administrative Division
Long Khánh is a district-level town of Đồng Nai Province in the Southeast region of Vietnam. As of 2003, the district had a population of 137,444. The district covers an area of 194 km².
- Ngan Khanh
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Ngan Khanh is an actress.
- Sanna Khanh Hoa F.C.
- Organization, Sports Team
Sanna Khánh Hòa BVN Football Club is a professional football club, based in Khánh Hòa Province, Vietnam. They are now playing in V.League 1. The team is currently playing at Nha Trang Stadium.
- Khanh Phuong
- Singer, Person, Musical Artist, Musician
- Le Khanh
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Le Khanh is an actress.
- Le Khanh
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Le Khanh is an actress.