If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kilwinning:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Kilwinning:
- O'Carolan's Welcome / The Reel of Kilwinning by Rowan Tree Hill from the Album Northumbrian & Irish Folk - Rowan Tree Hill
Books about Kilwinning:
- Kilwinning - The Abbey - The Lodge - Jul 8, 2012 by John Hay and James Green
- Kilwinning Abbey, the Church of St. Willing - Sep 12, 2013 by William Lee Ker
- Robert Burns, poet-laureate of Lodge Canongate Kilwinning - Sep 28, 2015 by Wallace Bruce
- History of the Lodge Canongate Kilwinning No; 2: Compiled From the Records, 1677-1888 (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by Allan Mackenzie
- Robert Burns: Poet-Laureate of Lodge Canongate Kilwinning (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by Wallace Bruce
- The Life and Recollections of Doctor Duguid of Kilwinning (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by John Service
- History of the Mother Lodge, Kilwinning - Aug 21, 2008 by Robert Wylie
- Kilwinning divinity weighed and found wanting: or, The grand secret of the New Kilwinning Lodge, concerning subscription... - Jun 10, 2010 by Philorthodoxus
- Kilwinning in Old Picture Postcards: v. 1 - Sep 1996 by James Kennedy
- Kilwinning in Old Picture Postcards: v. 2 - Sep 1996 by Roy Lauchlan
Wiki information Kilwinning:
- Dated location, Statistical region, Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, Location
Kilwinning is a town in North Ayrshire, Scotland. It is on the River Garnock, north of Irvine, about 21 miles south of Glasgow. It is known as "The Crossroads of Ayrshire". Kilwinning was also a Civil Parish. The 2001 Census recorded the town as...
- Kilwinning Abbey
- Location, Structure, Project focus, Building
Kilwinning Abbey is a ruined abbey located in the centre of the town of Kilwinning, North Ayrshire.
- Kilwinning Rangers F.C.
- Organization, Sports Team, Football team
Kilwinning Rangers are a Scottish football club from Kilwinning, Ayrshire. Formed in 1899 they have had periods of success throughout their history although the biggest Highlight was winning Six Trophies during the 1998/99 Season Kilwinning then...
- Lodge Mother Kilwinning
- Project focus, Structure, Location
Lodge Mother Kilwinning is a Masonic Lodge in Kilwinning, Scotland, under the auspices of the Grand Lodge of Scotland. It is number 0 on the Roll, and is reputed to be the oldest Lodge not only in Scotland, but the world. It is thus styled The Mother...
- Kilwinning Academy
- Secondary school, Educational Institution, Location, Organization, School, Employer
Kilwinning Academy is a six year, non-denominational, secondary school with an agreed capacity of 1,330 in Kilwinning, North Ayrshire, Scotland. The current building opened to 1st and 2nd year pupils in August 1977, and later was opened to all other...
- Kilwinning railway station
- Location, Transit Stop
Kilwinning railway station is a railway station serving the town of Kilwinning, North Ayrshire, Scotland. The station is managed by Abellio ScotRail and is on the Ayrshire Coast Line the Glasgow South Western Line. British Transport Police maintain...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
- Kilwinning, Saskatchewan
Kilwinning is a hamlet in Saskatchewan.
- Bernard of Kilwinning
- Person, Deceased Person, Religious Leader
Bernard was a Tironensian abbot, administrator and bishop active in late 13th- and early 14th-century Scotland, during the First War of Scottish Independence. He first appears in the records already established as Abbot of Kilwinning in 1296,...
- Abbot of Kilwinning
The Abbot of Kilwinning was the head of the Tironensian monastic community and lands of Kilwinning Abbey, Cunningham, founded sometime between 1162 and 1167. The patron is not known for certain, but it is likely to have been Richard de Morville, Lord...