If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Klingspor:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Books about Klingspor:
- Charles XII - King of Sweden - Aug 31, 2015 by Carl Gustafson Klingspor
- New Over 50 - What I Learned About Better Health From Baroness Benita von Klingspor: "It is not growing old that... - Feb 2, 2013 by Ms. Marguerite A. Fair
- Rejuvenate! - Oct 2003 by Baroness Benita von Klingspor
- IS THERE ANYTHING LEFT FOR ME TO EAT? - 2004 by Baroness Benita von Klingspor
- Charles The Twelfth, King Of Sweden (1916) - Jun 29, 2008 by Carl Gustafson Klingspor and John Allyne Gade
- KLINGSPOR-MUSEUM OFFENBACH. - 1981 by none stated
- Kurt Londenberg: Bucheinbande - Jan 1, 1965 by Kurt Londenberg
- Britisch-Ostafrika (German Edition) - Dec 30, 2014 by Paul Klingspor
- Svensk Heraldik (Swedish Edition) - Apr 13, 2012 by Bernhard Schlegel and Carl Arvid Klingspor
- Making Robots Smarter: Combining Sensing and Action Through Robot Learning - Jun 30, 1999 by Katharina Morik and Michael Kaiser
Wiki information Klingspor:
- Klingspor Type Foundry
The Klingspor Type Foundry was a German hot metal type foundry established in 1892 when Carl Klingspor bought out the Rudhard’sche Foundry of Offenbach. His sons, Karl and younger brother Wilhelm, took on the business in 1904, renaming the foundry...
- Klingspor Abrasives
- Manufacturing Business, Business Operation, Employer, Organization
- Klingspor Museum
- Structure, Museum, Building, Tourist attraction, Project focus, Location
The Klingspor-Museum is a museum in Offenbach, Germany, specializing in the art of modern book production, typography and type. It includes a collection of fine art books from Karl Klingspor, one of the owners of Klingspor Type Foundry in Offenbach...
- Wilhelm Mauritz Klingspor
- Deceased Person, Person
Wilhelm Mauritz Klingspor was a Swedish noble military officer and one of the Lords of the Realm. He is probably best known from his time as field marshal of Finland during the Finnish War and for participating in the coup that dethroned Gustav IV of...
- Image, Content
- Maik Klingsporn
- Ice Hockey Defenceman, Person
Maik Klingsporn is a German professional ice hockey player. He currently plays for Düsseldorfer EG in the Deutsche Eishockey Liga.
Neuland is a German typeface that was designed in 1923 by Rudolf Koch for the Klingspor Type Foundry. Koch designed it by directly carving the type into metal. The original typeface thus had a great deal of variance between the sizes. This can be...
- Rudolf Koch
- Deceased Person, Author, Person
Rudolf Koch was a German type designer. He was also a master of lettering, calligraphy, typography and illustration. Commonly known for his typefaces created for the Klingspor Type Foundry, his most widely used typefaces include Neuland and Kabel.
Kabel is a geometric sans-serif typeface designed by German typeface designer Rudolf Koch, and released by the Klingspor foundry in 1927. Today the typeface is licensed by the Elsner+Flake GbR foundry.
- Battle of Revolax
- Military Conflict, Event, Battle
The Battle of Revolax took place on 27 April 1808 at Revonlahti, in Northern Ostrobothnia, Finland, when the Swedish supreme commander Wilhelm Mauritz Klingspor and the Savolax brigade under colonel Johan Adam Cronstedt, a total of about 2,250 Swedes...