Origin : Dutch,
Pronunciation : KO:S ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Koos:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Koos:
- Diminutive of JACOB
Definition funny of Koos:
- That du rag be koo dawg.
- Person A embarrasses Person B in front of Girl C that Person B is trying to impress/pull/shag etc. (Hence being koo!) Person B would then have licence to say: "Very Koo!"
- lad: yo bitch, blow me chick: naaah kid not before you kiss my koos
- Wow did you see how that smart guy walked into a wall and then crushed it with his abnormally large head, must be a koo.
- 19:46:50 <@Kissa-> köö 19:46:59 <+Shilka> köö
- Oliver- I'm gonna kill you *sees teacher* ohhhhh nooooooooo dave- your such a koo
- Koo... ( You look hot, Mama!)
Songs about Koos:
- Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo (Album Version) by Rick Derringer from the Album The Best Of Rick Derringer: Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo
- Rock And Roll Hoochie Koo by Rick Derringer from the Album The Best Of - Rock N' Roll Hoochie Coo
- Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo by Rick Derringer from the Album All American Boy
- Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo by Rick Derringer from the Album Greatest & Latest
- 4 Tha Gone (feat. Lil' Koo) [Explicit] by Dat Boi T & Lucky Luciano from the Album Thoed Essays [Explicit]
- Koo Koo Cyco Loco by Terrace Martin from the Album Hard Drives: Instrumentals V. 1
- Chicken Kuk-Doo-Koo by Mohit Chauhan;Pritam from the Album Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Rock n' Roll Hoochie Koo by Rick Derringer from the Album Rock N' Roll Masters
- Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo by Johnny Winter from the Album The Best Of Johnny Winter
- Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo by Rick Derringer from the Album Playlist: The Very Best of Rick Derringer
Books about Koos:
- Angles of Attack (Frontlines) - Apr 21, 2015 by Marko Kloos
- Lines of Departure (Frontlines) - Jan 28, 2014 by Marko Kloos
- Hi, Koo!: A Year of Seasons - Feb 25, 2014 by Jon J Muth
- Sketching: The Basics (2nd printing) - Aug 9, 2011 by Roselien Steur and Koos Eissen
- Recce: Small Team Missions Behind Enemy Lines - Sep 11, 2015 by Koos Stadler
- The Escape from Balance Sheet Recession and the QE Trap: A Hazardous Road for the World Economy - Oct 27, 2014 by Richard C. Koo
- We Adopted You, Benjamin Koo - Jan 1, 1989 by Linda Walvoord Girard and Linda Shute
- The Holy Grail of Macroeconomics: Lessons from Japan's Great Recession - Aug 17, 2009 by Richard C. Koo
- Ver in die wêreld, sushi! (Afrikaans Edition) - Aug 5, 2015 by Koos Kombuis
- The Human Tradition in Modern Europe, 1750 to the Present (The Human Tradition around the World series) - Dec 24, 2007 by Cora Granata and Cheryl A. Koos
Movies about Koos:
- A Chinese Ghost Story (2011) Blu-Ray (Region A) (English Subtitled) Louis Koo, Crystal Liu2011 R
- Throw Down Blu-Ray (Region A) (English Subtitled) Aaron Kwok, Louis Koo2004 R
- Fat Choi Spirit Blu-Ray (Region A) (NTSC) Andy Lau, Louis Koo, Johnnie To2002 Unrated
- Agya Koo in Love
- BORN WILD - HK 2001 movie BLU RAY (Region A) (NTSC) Daniel Wu, Louis Koo2001 Unrated
- Protoge *Unedited Edition DVD* Andy Lau, Luis Koo
- THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED - HK 2010 movie DVD (Region 3 / R3) Louis Koo2010
- OVERHEARD (Region All/Free) HK movie DVD (English subtitled) Sean Lau, Louis Koo, Daniel Wu2009 NR
- The World of Drunken Master DVD (Region Free) (English Subtitled) Joseph Koo1979 R
- Koo Self Defense - Series A Tape 2: Kicks1999 G by Roger Koo
Wiki information Koos:
- Geographical Feature, Island, Location
Koos is the largest of several small islands in the Bay of Greifswald, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany. It has an area of 772 hectares and a maximum elevation of just above three meters. The island is a largely uninhabited natural reserve with...
- Adult contemporary music Radio Station, Broadcast, Radio Station
KOOS is a radio station in North Bend, Oregon, USA. The station is owned by Bicoastal Media. KOOS airs a hot adult contemporary music format.
- Koos Kombuis
- Person, Musician, Musical Artist
Koos Kombuis is a South African musician, singer, songwriter and writer who became famous as part of a group of anti-establishment maverick Afrikaans musicians, who, under the collective name of Voëlvry, toured campuses across South Africa in the...
- Koos Alberts
- Levenslied Artist, Person, Featured artist, Musician, TV Actor, Musical Artist
- Koos Moerenhout
- Professional Cyclist, Person, Measured person, Competitor, Cyclist, Athlete
Jacobus Moerenhout is a Dutch former professional road bicycle racer.
- Koos de la Rey
- Military Person, Military Commander, Politician, Person, Deceased Person
General Jacobus Herculaas de la Rey, known as Koos de la Rey, was a Boer general during the Second Boer War and is widely regarded as being one of the strongest military leaders during that conflict. He is generally regarded as the bravest of the...
- Torin Koos
- Cross-country skier, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Torin Koos is a cross-country skier.
- Koos Meinderts
- Scriptwriter, Musical Artist, Film story contributor, Topic, Musician, Person
Koos Meinderts is a writer.
- Koos Postema
- TV Host, TV Personality, Film actor, Person, Topic
Koos Postema is a journalist and actor.
- Koos Hertogs
- Person, Deceased Person
Jacobus Dirk Hertogs was a convicted Dutch serial killer. He was convicted for a total of three murders.