Meaning : Christian,
Origin : Scandinavian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kristj:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Kristj:
- Virtues and Vices in Positive Psychology: A Philosophical Critique - Oct 1, 2015 by Kristján Kristjánsson
- The Self and its Emotions (Studies in Emotion and Social Interaction) - Oct 4, 2012 by Kristján Kristjánsson
- Social Freedom: The Responsibility View - Nov 5, 2007 by Kristjan Kristjánsson
- Quantity in Historical Phonology: Icelandic and Related Cases (Cambridge Studies in Linguistics) - Dec 11, 2008 by Árnason, Kristján
- Virtues and Vices in Positive Psychology: A Philosophical Critique by Kristjánsson, Kristján (2013) Hardcover - 1600 by Kristján Kristjánsson
- The Self and its Emotions (Studies in Emotion and Social Interaction) by Kristjánsson, Kristján (2010) Hardcover - 1707 by Kristján Kristjánsson
- Aristotelian Character Education (Routledge Research in Education) by Kristj??nsson Kristj??n (2015-04-21) Hardcover - 1600 by Kristj??nsson Kristj??n
- Aristotelian Character Education (Routledge Research in Education) Hardcover April 21, 2015 - 1605 by Kristj?n Kristj?nsson
- Women in Old Norse Literature: Bodies, Words, and Power (The New Middle Ages) - Mar 13, 2013 by Jóhanna Katrín Friðriksdóttir
- Virtues and Vices in Positive Psychology: A Philosophical Critique by Kristjánsson, Kristján [Cambridge University... - by Not available
Wiki information Kristj:
- Kristjan Kangur
- Basketball Player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Kristjan Kangur is an Estonian professional basketball player who currently plays for Pallacanestro Varese of the Italian League. He is 2.02 m tall, 100 kg, and he can play at both the small forward and power forward positions.
- Kristjana Gunnars
- Novelist, Author, Person
Kristjana Gunnars is an Icelandic-Canadian poet and novelist. Her volumes of poetry include Settlement Poems, which focuses on 19th century Icelandic settlers in Manitoba, and One-Eyed Moon Maps.
- Kristjan Palusalu
- Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Deceased Person
Kristjan Palusalu was an Estonian heavyweight wrestler and Olympic winner. Palusalu became the first and only wrestler in Olympic history ever to win both the Greco-Roman and freestyle heavy weight events. Born in Varemurru village, Saulepi Parish,...
- Thor Kristjansson
- Actor, Film actor, Musical Artist, Person, Topic
Thor Kristjansson is an actor.
- Kristján Eldjárn
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Dr. Kristján Eldjárn was the third President of Iceland, from 1968 to 1980. His parents were Þórarinn Kr. Eldjárn, a teacher in Tjörn, and Sigrún Sigurhjartardóttir. He graduated in archaeology from the University of Copenhagen and taught at the...
- Kristjan Randalu
- , Musician, Composer, Musical Artist, Topic, Person, Featured artist
- Kristjan Kais
- Professional Beach Volleyball Player, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Kristjan Kais is an Estonian beach volleyball player. With teammate Rivo Vesik, he represented Estonia in beach volleyball at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, China.
- Kristjan Raud
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Deceased Person, Person
Kristjan Raud was an Estonian painter and draughtsman, associated with the Düsseldorf school of painting.. His parents were Jaan Raud and Henriette Loviisa Raud. Kristian had a twin brother who was born on 23 October and would become a painter as...
- Kristjan Kasearu
- Songwriter, Musician, Film actor, Musical Artist, Topic, Person
Kristjan Kasearu is an actor, singer and songwriter.
- Kristjan Järvi
- Conductor, Topic, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
Kristjan Järvi is an Estonian-born American conductor. Järvi is the younger son of Neeme Järvi, and the brother of conductor Paavo Järvi and flutist Maarika Järvi. When Järvi was age 7, his family emigrated to the United States and settled in Rumson,...