Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : KOOS-tee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kusti:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Kusti:
- Finnish diminutive of KUSTAA or AUKUSTI
Songs about Kusti:
- Kusti, maita (album edit) by Voiceks Voiska from the Album Augsa strada
- Miehen elämää (Kusti ja Anssi) by Phil Harmonic from the Album Suoraan asiaan
Books about Kusti:
- Between Clay and Dust - Sep 8, 2015 by Musharraf Ali Farooqi
- J. K. Paasikiven Päiväkirjat 1944-1956. Osa 1, 28.6.1944 - 24.4.1949 - 1985 by Juho Kusti Paasikivi
- J.K. Paasikiven paivakirjat 1944-1956 (Finnish Edition) - 1986 by Juho Kusti Paasikivi
- Family Matters - Nov 18, 2003 by Rohinton Mistry
- The Spirit of Zoroastrianism - Feb 7, 2012 by Prods Oktor Skjærvø
- Textual Sources for the Study of Zoroastrianism (Textual Sources for the Study of Religion) - Oct 15, 1990 by Mary Boyce
- Zoroastrianism: An Introduction (I.B.Tauris Introductions to Religion) - Feb 15, 2011 by Jenny Rose
- Whale Done Parenting: How to Make Parenting a Positive Experience for You and Your Kids - Nov 2, 2009 by Thad Lacinak and Jim Ballard
- Zoroastrians: Their Religious Beliefs and Practices (The Library of Religious Beliefs and Practices) - Feb 7, 2001 by Mary Boyce
- Zoroastrianism: A Guide for the Perplexed (Guides for the Perplexed) - Oct 20, 2011 by Jenny Rose
Wiki information Kusti:
- Juho Kusti Paasikivi
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Juho Kusti Paasikivi was the seventh President of Finland. Representing the Finnish Party and the National Coalition Party, he also served as Prime Minister of Finland, and was an influential figure in Finnish economics and politics for over fifty...
- Sport, Martial Art
Pehlwani or kusti is a form of wrestling from South Asia. It was developed in the Mughal Empire by combining native malla-yuddha with influences from Persian koshti pahlavani. The words pehlwani and kusti derive from the Persian terms pahlavani and...
- User Profile, Namespace, User
- Kusti Manninen
- Topic, Person
- Natalya Kustinskaya
- Actor, Deceased Person, Person, Film actor, Topic
Natalya Kustinskaya was an actress.
- Lumemees Kusti
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Kusti Pasanen
- Man, Person
Kusti Pasanen is Spede Pasanen's father.
- Juho Kusti Paasikivi's first senate
Juho Kusti Paasikivi's first senate was the second senate of independent Finland. Its time period was May 27, 1918 – November 27, 1918. Two members of Finnish Party and Swedish Party's Frey resigned from the cabinet at June 29 in 1918. Agrarian...
- Juho-Kusti Väätäinen
- Lyricist, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, , Composer
- Kun Kusti polkee
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version