Meaning : Unknown, Born on Saturday, Born On Saturday,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kwame:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Kwame:
- Means "born on Saturday" in Akan.
Definition funny of Kwame:
- Kwame Gyang Kwame Nkrumah Kwame Holman
- Yo bruh dat nigga waz straight kwame @ da club lazz nite!
- That girl is lucky to have a kwame like him kwame is the perfect guy
- "Stupid kwame, learn how to read!"
- "Bill just bought his wife a huge diamond ring." "Why, an anniversary?" "Nah man, I think he's scared his wife is gonna find out about the kwame going on behind her back."
- "My Chief of Staff just Kwame'd me about hooking up later"
- Blue collar workers in a billion dollar corporation: David: Did you hear the CEO got fired and indicted on embezzlement? Brad: Yeah!! What type of guy would kwame himself by stealing $300 from the petty cash account when your annual salary is $2.5 million dollars? David: You got me beat!
Songs about Kwame:
- Roll With Me (feat. Kwame) by Sonny Fodera from the Album Roll With Me (Feat. Mensah)
- Kwame Nkrumah by Obrafour from the Album Pae Mu Ka
- Kwame K by Ofori Amponsah from the Album Odwo
- Ya Strugglin' (Featuring Kwame Toure) by Boogie Down Productions from the Album Edutainment
- Kwame Nkrumah Kose by C. K. Mann & His Carousel 7 from the Album Kwame Nkrumah Kose
- Kwame (Instrumental) by Ebo Taylor from the Album Love & Death
- Swan (feat. Christen Kwame) [Radio Edit] by Supermans Feinde from the Album Swan (feat. Christen Kwame) - Single
- Kwame by Martin Taylor from the Album The Best Of Martin Taylor
- You Are Jesus (feat. Kwame Amihere & Harbour City Mass Choir) by Nii Okai from the Album Holy Writings
- Kwame by Martin Taylor from the Album The Valley
Books about Kwame:
- The Crossover - Mar 18, 2014 by Kwame Alexander
- Kwame Nkrumah: The Father of African Nationalism - Dec 15, 1998 by David Birmingham
- African Political Leadership: Jomo Kenyatta, Kwame Nkrumah, and Julius K. Nyerere - Jul 1998 by A. B. Assensoh
- Cosmopolitanism: Ethics in a World of Strangers (Issues of Our Time) - Feb 17, 2007 by Kwame Anthony Appiah
- The Honor Code: How Moral Revolutions Happen - Sep 6, 2011 by Kwame Anthony Appiah
- Acoustic Rooster and His Barnyard Band - Aug 22, 2011 by Kwame Alexander and Tim Bowers
- Thinking It Through: An Introduction to Contemporary Philosophy - Nov 6, 2003 by Kwame Anthony Appiah
- Black Over White: Being the Boss: Nuances and Challenges 7 Strategies For Success - Jan 10, 2014 by Kwame Salter
- The Kwame Sutra: Musings on lust, life and leadership, from Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick - Dec 15, 2009 by M. L. Elrick (Compiled by) and Jim Schaefer (Compiled by)
- Lines of Descent: W. E. B. Du Bois and the Emergence of Identity (The W. E. B. Du Bois Lectures) - Feb 27, 2014 by Kwame Anthony Appiah
Movies about Kwame:
- Charlie Rose with Mike Lupica, Mike Francesca & Peter King; Mike Lupica & David Stern; Henry Louis Gates & Kwame...2006
- Kwame Kilpatrick: The Untold Story2012 NR
Wiki information Kwame:
- Kwame Nkrumah
- Person, Topic, Identity, Name source, Politician, Author, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization founder, Deceased Person
Kwame Nkrumah PC led Ghana to independence from Britain in 1957 and served as its first prime minister and president. Nkrumah first gained power as leader of the colonial Gold Coast, and held it until he was deposed in 1966. An influential...
- Rhythm and blues Artist, TV Actor, Record Producer, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Kwamé is an American rapper who enjoyed brief popularity in the late 1980s and early 1990s. He is currently a music producer, sometimes credited as K-1 Million or K1 Mil.
- Kwame Brown
- Identity, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Basketball Player, Drafted athlete
Kwame James Brown is an American former professional basketball player. He was the first overall pick in the 2001 NBA draft by the Washington Wizards, and was the first number one draft pick to be selected straight out of high school. Over his...
- Kwame Kilpatrick
- Political Appointer, Organization member, TV Actor, Topic, Identity, Person, Politician
Kwame Malik Kilpatrick is a former Michigan state representative and Democratic mayor of Detroit. He resigned as mayor after being convicted on felony counts, including perjury and obstruction of justice. Kilpatrick was sentenced to four months in...
- Stokely Carmichael
- Politician, Literature Subject, Identity, Film actor, Topic, Person, Featured artist, Organization founder, Deceased Person, Musical Artist
Stokely Carmichael, also known as Kwame Turé, was a Trinidadian-American revolutionary active in the 1960s Civil Rights Movement, and later, the global Pan-African movement. Growing up in the United States from the age of eleven, he graduated from...
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Educational Institution, Location, Employer, College/University, Organization, Educational Institution Campus
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is a University in Kumasi, Ashanti, Ghana. The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is the largest public university established in the country as well as the largest University in...
- Kwame Anthony Appiah
- Philosopher, Person, Topic, Academic, , Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Literature Subject, Identity,
Kwame Anthony Appiah is a philosopher, cultural theorist, and novelist whose interests include political and moral theory, the philosophy of language and mind, and African intellectual history. Kwame Anthony Appiah grew up in Ghana and earned a Ph.D....
- Kwame Ayew
- Soccer, Person, Football player, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Kwame Ayew is a Ghanaian retired footballer who played as a striker. During nearly 20 years he played professionally in six countries, mainly in Portugal where he appeared for four teams in the 90s, amassing top division totals of 131 games and 51...
- Kwame Yeboah
- Soccer, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Football player
Kwame Adzenyina Yeboah is an Australian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Borussia Mönchengladbach II in the German Regionalliga West. Yeboah played youth football with the Queensland Academy of Sport and Gold Coast United before...
- Kwame Karikari
- Soccer Forward, Person, Football player, Athlete, Measured person
Kwame Amponsah Karikari is a Ghanaian footballer who plays for Balıkesirspor as a striker.