Meaning : Derived from the Old Greek meaning 'lovely', 'Larissa' is predominantly used in the Russian and German languages., From Larissa, Cheerful,
Pronunciation : (L-ah-r-IH s-s-uh ), lə-RIS-ə , lah RISS ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Larissa:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Larissa:
- Larissa is a feminine name originating from Greece where it is the city. The name would have come about as a given name for girls born in Larissa, but has since spread and is used as a name without relevance to its original meaning, as many names are. Larissa Riquelme is a Paraguayan model.
- Russian Meaning: The name Larissa is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Larissa is: Protection.
- American Meaning: The name Larissa is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Larissa is: Protection.
- Greek Meaning: The name Larissa is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Larissa is: Citadel.
- Latin Meaning: The name Larissa is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Larissa is: Cheerful. Joyful. A lover of Poseidon.
- Variant of LARISA. It has been commonly used as an English given name only since the 20th century. In 1991 this name was given to one of the moons of Neptune, in honour of the mythological character.
Definition funny of Larissa:
- Damnn, you see Larissa walking down the hall
- Boy One: There's a Larissa... You can tell by her fake smile. Boy Two: Yeah, and her rockin' body!!
- your so larissa
- Larissa, Just a pretty girl. With big bad boobies
- the girl with big bad boobs. "wow whos that lady?' "oh thats larissa." "i feel like my heart is going to burst out of my chest!" "shes addictive. i cant take my eyes off her."
- Stranger: "Hey, who's that?" Friend of Larissa: "that's Larissa" Stranger: "niceeee"
- Larissa is soo nice really? cause the other day she was a bitch to me
Expression information Larissa:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Larissa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Larissa:
- Mrs. Major Tom (Feat.Larissa Gomes) by K.I.A. from the Album Adieu, Shinjuku Zulu
- Happy Birthday to Larissa (Laryssa, Laurissa) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Birthday Party Songs - Personalized For Larissa
- Larissa by Xcultures from the Album One World One People
- Larissa's Dragon by Idina Menzel from the Album Still I Can't Be Still
- Birthday Song For My Daughter Larissa Jane, Jesus We Walk In Your Name, Birthday Song For My Daughter Jacynda... by Native American Church Of Canada from the Album Meewasin Oma
- Ach, du Miste (was ist denn in der Kiste) [Originally Performed By Larissa] by Larissa Und Die Menschenkinder from the Album Ach, du Miste! (Was ist denn in der Kiste?)
- Affection (feat. Jim Dye, Jody Lacky, Rick Baker, Larissa Waller) by Robodrum from the Album String Theory
- Alphabet Song for Larissa (Laryssa, Laurissa) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Larissa
- And So It Goes (feat. Jeff Peerbolt and Larissa Poppen, Soloists) by Holland Chorale & Ryan Kelly from the Album Expressions of the Soul
- Are you ready to do the Hokey Pokey Larissa (Laryssa, Laurissa) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Birthday Party Songs - Personalized For Larissa
Books about Larissa:
- This Thug Put A Move On My Heart - Sep 2, 2015 by Larissa
- Loyal To His D!ck 2 - Aug 21, 2015 by Larissa
- Torn Love - Jul 6, 2014 by Larissa
- Hades: A Demonica Novella (1001 Dark Nights) - May 26, 2015 by Larissa Ione
- Torn Love 2 - Sep 9, 2014 by Larissa
- Loyalty and Unfaithful Love - Nov 10, 2014 by Larissa
- Torn Love 3 - Jan 28, 2015 by Larissa
- Money Hungry Bitches - Feb 20, 2015 by Larissa
- Loyal to His D!ck - Mar 12, 2015 by Larissa
- Escape from Alphix Part 1: A BBW Alien Romance Serial - Aug 6, 2015 by Larissa Ladd
Movies about Larissa:
- Rimsky-Korsakov - Sadko / Vladimir Galouzine, Gegam Grigorian, Sergei Alexashkin, Larissa Diadkova, Nikolai Putilin...2006 NR
- Women's Wrestling DVD - Real Mixed Mat Action (5 Matches) - LSP-PP74 - featuring Trevelyan, Mimi, Ziggy, Shannon... NR
- Women's Wrestling - LSP-PP32 - Real Freestyle Mat Action - featuring April, Joan, Lena, Larissa, Susie, Taylor... NR
- Women's Wrestling DVD - Real Girl vs. Girl Mat Action (3 Matches) - LSP-PP73- featuring Trevelyan, Sharon, Ziggy... NR
- Women's Wrestling DVD - Real Mixed Mat Action - LSP-VV17 - with Jennifer and Larissa NR
Wiki information Larissa:
- AE Larissa FC
- Football team, Sports Team, Organization
AEL F.C., also known with its full name Athlitiki Enosi Larissa, or simply Larissa or AEL, is a Greek association football club based in the city of Larissa, capital of Greece's Thessaly region. It is the only team outside the two big Greek cities,...
- City/Town/Village, Capital of administrative division, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region, Location, Administrative Division
Larissa is the capital and larger city of the Thessaly region of Greece and capital of the Larissa regional unit. It is a principal agricultural centre and a national transportation hub, linked by road and rail with the port of Volos, the city of...
- Moon, Celestial Object, Star system body, Orbital Relationship, Astronomical Discovery
Larissa, also known as Neptune VII, is the fifth-closest inner satellite of Neptune. It is named after Larissa, a lover of Poseidon in Greek mythology and eponymous nymph of the city in Thessaly, Greece.
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Larissa is one of the regional units of Greece. It is part of the region of Thessaly. Its capital is the city of Larissa. Total population 284,325.
- Larissa Riquelme
- Model, Person
Larissa Mabel Riquelme Frutos, usually known as Larissa Riquelme is a Paraguayan model and actress at the city theatre in the Paraguayan capital Asunción. She is one of the highest-paid models in Paraguay.
- Athletic Union of Larissa 1964
- Organisation, Employer
Athlitiki Enosi Larissa 1964, founded in 1964, is a Greek multi-sport club based in the city of Larissa, capital of Greece's Thessaly region. The club is also known as AEL, or simply Larissa, and its colors are maroon and white.
- A.E.L. 1964 B.C.
- Basketball Team, Sports Team, Organization
A.E.L. 1964 B.C. is a Greek professional basketball team. The club is located in Larissa, Greece, a city that is part of the Thessaly periphery, and has a population of around 250,000 people. The team is a part of the AEL 1964 multi-sports club. When...
- Larissa Marolt
- Model, Person
Larissa-Antonia Marolt is an Austrian fashion model and actress. She was the winner of the first cycle of Austria's Next Topmodel. After her victory she also participated in the fourth season of Germany's Next Top Model, where she was placed eighth.
In Greek mythology, Larissa was a local nymph from Thessaly. She was described by Pausanias as a daughter of Pelasgus. However, Hellanicus states that the sons of Poseidon and Larissa were Achaios, Phthios, and Pelasgus. Strabo calls her a daughter...
- Larissa Wilson
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Person, Influence Node
Larissa Hope Wilson is an English actress. She is best known for her role as Jal Fazer in the first two seasons of Skins.