Meaning : Crowned With Laurel, Crowned with Laurel,
Origin : French,
Pronunciation : lo-RAWN ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Laurent:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Laurent:
- Latin Meaning: The name Laurent is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Laurent is: Laurel.
- French Meaning: The name Laurent is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Laurent is: From the place of the laurel trees.
- French form of Laurentius (see LAURENCE (1)).
Definition funny of Laurent:
- "Did you hit on that dude?" "Hell no! he's out of my league - a total fuckin Laurent"
- Wow that rally is full of Laurents. I want to be a laurent. I speak up for the rights of all people, so that makes me a Laurent.
- Guy 1: (walks into bedroom) Dude, thats my girlfriend Guy 2: (quickly hopping out of bed and putting on grey NMH sweatpants) bonjour bounjour croissant Guy 1: Fuck I just got laurented!
- "Dude, that was such a Laurent move" or "Stop sucking dicks Laurent"
Expression information Laurent:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Laurent:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Laurent:
- Laura Laurent - Bright Eyes
- Swingende Klarinetten (feat. Etienne Caloz, Laurent Bruttin, Claude-Alain Emery) by Patrick Clavien Coccinell'Band from the Album Hot Swing
- Headhunter (Doug Laurent) by Front 242 from the Album Headhunter 2000
- Marche du St-Laurent - March of the Saint-Lawrence / Marche des Prisonniers - March of the Prisoners by Philippe Bruneau Gabriel Labbé from the Album Masters of French Canadian Music, Vol.3
- Sweet Dreams (Doug Laurent Mix Edit) by Overdub Feat. Sophia from the Album #1 Club Hits 2008 - Best Of Dance, House, Electro, Trance & Techno (New Edition)
- Sandstorm (DJ Cobra vs Doug Laurent Electro Edit) by Tunnel Alliance from the Album #1 Club Hits 2008 - Best Of Dance, House, Electro, Trance & Techno (New Edition)
- Saint-Laurent by Coeur De Pirate from the Album Blonde
- All I Have To Do Is Dream feat. Laurent Voulzy (2007 Remastered Version) by The Corrs from the Album Dreams - The Ultimate Corrs Collection [w/bonus track]
- Sweet Dreams (Doug Laurent Mix Edit) by Overdub Feat. Sophia from the Album New Wave Pop Classics Vol.1 - Best of 80's Dance Remix Collection
- Stop The Music (Laurent Schark 70's Disco Remix) by Laurent Pautrat feat. Carol Jiani from the Album Stop The Music
Books about Laurent:
- First Kill - Jun 19, 2015 by Laurent Boulanger
- Laurent Clerc: The Story of His Early Years - Apr 1, 1991 by Cathryn Carroll
- Yves Saint Laurent - Jun 1, 2010 by Muller, Florence Chenoune, Farid
- Avengers of the New World: The Story of the Haitian Revolution - Nov 30, 2005 by Laurent Dubois
- Haiti: The Aftershocks of History - Jan 8, 2013 by Laurent Dubois
- Slave Revolution in the Caribbean, 1789-1804: A Brief History with Documents (Bedford Cultural Editions Series) - Feb 22, 2006 by Laurent Dubois and John D. Garrigus
- HHhH: A Novel - Jul 23, 2013 by Laurent Binet and Sam Taylor
- Yves Saint Laurent: Style - Sep 1, 2008 by Foundation Pierre Berge - Yves Saint Laurent
- Gypsy - Apr 1, 1994 by Arthur Laurents and Stephen Sondheim
- Laurent Gaudé Duet - Apr 30, 2010 by Laurent Gaudé
Movies about Laurent:
- Yves Saint Laurent2014 R CC
- Saint Laurent2015 R
- Saint Laurent2015 R CC
- Yves Saint Laurent2014
- Yves Saint Laurent - His Life and Times/5 Avenue Marceau 75116 Paris2007 Unrated
- Tchaikovsky - The Sleeping Beauty / Aurelie Dupont, Manuel Legris, Vincent Cordier, Nathalie Quernet, Laurent...2006 NR
- Creature Modeling for Production: Creature Modeling Techniques with Laurent Pierlot2008 NR
- Legato: The World of the Piano: Pierre-Laurent Aimard - Not Just One Truth2009 NR
- Laurent Petitgirard: Joseph Merrick, the Elephant Man2005 NR
- Creature Texturing and Rendering for Production: Texturing Techniques with Laurent Pierlot2008 NR
Wiki information Laurent:
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Fashion Business, Employer, Business Operation, Brand, Exhibition subject, Organization, Literature Subject, Consumer company
Yves Saint Laurent YSL is a luxury fashion house founded by Yves Saint Laurent and his partner, Pierre Bergé. The founder of the brand died in 2008 and the house produced its last haute couture line in 2002. Founded in 1961 it has been considered one...
- Saint-Laurent, Quebec
- Organization scope, Dated location, Statistical region, Namesake, Location
Saint-Laurent is a borough of the city of Montreal, the largest in area of Montreal's boroughs. Prior to its 2002 merger it was a city.
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Fashion designer, Art owner, Name source, Film costumer designer, Identity, Influence Node, Author, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Chivalric Order Member
Yves Henri Donat Mathieu-Saint-Laurent, known as Yves Saint Laurent, was a French fashion designer, and is regarded as one of the greatest names in fashion history. In 1985, Caroline Rennolds Milbank wrote, "The most consistently celebrated and...
- Louis St. Laurent
- Person, Name source, Deceased Person, Military Commander, Politician
Louis Stephen St. Laurent, PC, CC, QC, was the 12th Prime Minister of Canada, from 15 November 1948 to 21 June 1957. He was a Liberal with a strong base in the Catholic francophone community, from which base he had long mobilised support to Prime...
- Laurent series
In mathematics, the Laurent series of a complex function f is a representation of that function as a power series which includes terms of negative degree. It may be used to express complex functions in cases where a Taylor series expansion cannot be...
- Antoine Lavoisier
- Chemist, Academic, Name source, Literature Subject, Author, Influence Node, Person, Art Subject, Deceased Person
Antoine-Laurent de Lavoisier was a French nobleman and chemist central to the 18th-century chemical revolution and a large influence on both the history of chemistry and the history of biology. He is widely considered in popular literature as the...
- Mélanie Laurent
- Actor, Film writer, Film actor, Award Nominee, Film director, Featured artist, Influence Node, Musician, Composer, Award Winner
Mélanie Laurent is a French actress, model, director, singer and writer. She initially rose to prominence for her performance in the 2006 French drama film Don't Worry, I'm Fine for which she later won the César Award for Most Promising Actress and...
- Laurent Voulzy
- Chanson Artist, Composer, Lyricist, Musician, Person, Topic, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Film music contributor
Laurent Voulzy is a French singer and composer.
- Laurent Blanc
- Soccer, Football player, Measured person, Musician, Musical Artist, Person, Award Winner, Identity, Football team manager, Athlete
Laurent Robert Blanc is a French football manager, former player and currently the manager of Paris Saint-Germain. He has the nickname Le Président, which was given to him following his stint at Marseille in tribute to his leadership skills. Blanc...
- Laurent Garnier
- Electronica Artist, Social network user, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist, Record Producer, Person, Lyricist, Composer, Recording Engineer
Laurent Garnier, also known as Choice, is a French electronic music producer and DJ. Garnier began DJ-ing in Manchester during the late 1980s. By the following decade, he had a broad stylistic range, able to span deep house, Detroit techno, trance...