Meaning : This name has many meanings. Depedning on which name it is derived from it can mean 'meadow', 'ash wood', 'Cyneburga's land', 'weary' and 'antelope'. Lee has 2 variants: Lea and Leigh., Field, Wood, clearing,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : lee, (LIY), LEE ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lee:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Lee:
- Lee is a fairly common name for boys and girls,m coming from the Old English word 'leah'. Lee is a brand of jeans, as well as a name linked to Lee Ryan (singer) and Tommy Lee Jones (actor).
- Celtic Meaning: The name Lee is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Lee is: Healer.
- American Meaning: The name Lee is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Lee is: Healer.
- Latin Meaning: The name Lee is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Lee is: Lion.
- Irish Meaning: The name Lee is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Lee is: Poetic.
- English Meaning: The name Lee is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Lee is: Meadow or wood. Shelter. Famous Bearer: 19th century American Confederate general Robert E. Lee.
- From a surname which was derived from Old English leah meaning "clearing". The surname belonged to Robert E. Lee (1807-1870), commander of the Confederate forces during the American Civil War. In his honour, it has been commonly used as a given name in the American South.
Definition funny of Lee:
- Angie: "OMG its Lee, hes so shiney" Scott: "Yup, cant fight that. He is awesome" Ben: "Yeah, i wish i was Lee" Sam: "Lee's so hot right now!" Lee: "Guys! Keep is down, Im busy having sex with supermodels!"
- I wish i was a lee.
- 1) Girl 1 - omg, did you like, see that cute guy at the mall today? Girl 2 - omg girlfriend, he was like, such a Lee!!! 2) Boy 1 - Wow that kid in our science class is so gay. Boy 2 - No, he's actually a Lee. Boy 1 - Oh! Nevermind, that was my mistake. He's more of a man than I could ever dream of being. 3) Boy 1 - Wow you are so gay... Boy 2 - Wow you would say that. He's way more straight than you could ever be. He's a Lee. No offense dude, but you're kind of a closet queer. Boy 1 - Nuh uh I'm a Lee too. Boy 2 - B.S. dude you are so not manly enough to be a Lee. You're gay.
- Zombies are taking over? Pssht, let a Lee take care of it.
- HOTHOTHOT Lee
- Sandy: "Oh my god you wouldnt believe who I saw today!" Barbara: "Who did you see?" Sandy: "Freaking Lee! It was the most intense moment in my life!"
- When Lee walked into my life, he changed everything.
Expression information Lee:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Lee:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Lee:
Books about Lee:
- Lee - Aug 1, 1997 by Douglas Southall Freeman and Richard Harwell
- Make Me: A Jack Reacher Novel - Sep 8, 2015 by Lee Child
- Small Wars: A Jack Reacher Story (Kindle Single) - Aug 18, 2015 by Lee Child
- Go Set a Watchman: A Novel - Jul 14, 2015 by Harper Lee
- Killing Floor: A Jack Reacher Novel - Oct 30, 2012 by Lee Child
- Personal (with bonus short story Not a Drill): A Jack Reacher Novel - Apr 28, 2015 by Lee Child
- The Christmas Witch: A Wicked Witches of the Midwest Short - Dec 1, 2015 by Amanda M. Lee
- Echo Burning: A Jack Reacher Novel - Nov 27, 2007 by Lee Child
- You Only Witch Once: A Wicked Witches of the Midwest Short - Sep 8, 2015 by Amanda M. Lee
- Landfall (The Forgotten Coast Florida Suspense Series Book 4) - Sep 14, 2015 by Dawn Lee McKenna
Movies about Lee:
- The Ocean of Helena Lee2015 PG-13 CC
- Lincoln and Lee at Antietam - The Cost of Freedom2010 NR CC
- Bruce Lee: The Kid (English Subtitled) (English Subtitled)1950 NR
- Drifter: Henry Lee Lucas2009 R CC
- Lee Rock (English Subtitled)2015 NR
- Retreat From Gettysburg: Lee, Logistics & The Pennsylvania Campaign2013 CC
- Bruce Lee: Last Days Last Nights NR CC
- Lee Daniels' The Butler2013 PG-13 CC
- The Real Bruce Lee (1979)2007 NR CC
- Image of Bruce Lee (1978)2007 NR CC
Wiki information Lee:
- Collectable item
The Lee–Enfield bolt-action, magazine-fed, repeating rifle was the main firearm used by the military forces of the British Empire and Commonwealth during the first half of the 20th century. It was the British Army's standard rifle from its official...
- Stan Lee
- Name source, Film story contributor, Identity, Organization founder, Person or entity appearing in film, Comic Book Creator, Person, Film producer, Award Nominee, Film writer
Stan Lee is an American comic book writer, editor, publisher, media producer, television host, actor, and former president and chairman of Marvel Comics. In collaboration with several artists, including Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko, he co-created...
- Live! with Kelly and Michael
- TV Talk Show, TV Program, Broadcast, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Award-Winning Work
Live! with Kelly and Michael is an American syndicated morning talk show, hosted by Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan. Executive-produced by Michael Gelman, the show has aired since 1983 locally on WABC-TV in New York City and 1988 nationwide. With...
- Christopher Lee
- Military officer, Identity, Award Winner, Chivalric Order Member, Video Game Actor, Musician, Topic, Person, Film actor, TV program guest
Sir Christopher Frank Carandini Lee, CBE, CStJ was an English actor, singer, author, and World War II veteran. With a career spanning nearly 70 years, Lee initially portrayed villains and became best known for his role as Count Dracula in a sequence...
- Robert E. Lee
- Literature Subject, Military Person, Family member, Person, Architect, Name source, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Author, Identity
Robert Edward Lee was an American soldier known for commanding the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia in the American Civil War from 1862 until his surrender in 1865. The son of Revolutionary War officer Henry "Light Horse Harry" Lee III, Lee was...
- Henry Lee III
- Author, Name source, Politician, Art Subject, U.S. Congressperson, Family member, Military Person, Person, Deceased Person
Henry Lee III, also known as Light-Horse Harry Lee, was an early American Patriot who served as the ninth Governor of Virginia and as the Virginia Representative to the United States Congress. During the American Revolution, Lee served as a cavalry...
- Bruce Lee
- Film producer, Literature Subject, Name source, Martial Artist, Film story contributor, Person Or Being In Fiction, Film actor, TV Personality, Deceased Person, Music video character
Bruce Lee was a Hong Kong American martial artist, Hong Kong action film actor, martial arts instructor, philosopher, filmmaker, and the founder of Jeet Kune Do. Lee was the son of Cantonese opera star Lee Hoi-Chuen. He is widely considered by...
- M3 Lee
The Medium Tank M3 was an American tank used during World War II. In Britain the tank was called by two names based on the turret configuration. Tanks employing US pattern turrets were called the "Lee", named after Confederate General Robert E. Lee....
- Tim Berners-Lee
- Name source, Computer Scientist, Social network user, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Organization founder, Person, Software Developer, Identity, Influence Node
Sir Timothy John "Tim" Berners-Lee, OM, KBE, FRS, FREng, FRSA, DFBCS, also known as TimBL, is an English computer scientist, best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web. He made a proposal for an information management system in March 1989, and...
- Lee “Scratch” Perry
- Ska Artist, Award Winner, Recording Engineer, Record Producer, Film actor, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Social network user, Featured artist
Lee "Scratch" Perry OD is a Jamaican reggae producer noted for his innovative studio techniques and production values. Perry was one of the pioneers in the development of dub music with his early adoption of effects and remixing to create new...