Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : LEE:-nah ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Liina:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Liina:
- Short form of KAROLIINA
Songs about Liina:
- Musta Liina by Maritta Kuula from the Album Valo Ota Vastaan
- Spacehasen (feat. Liina Leijala) by Clio Montrey from the Album Spacehasen (feat. Liina Leijala)
Books about Liina:
- Seitsemän veljestä. Nummisuutarit. Kullervo. Runot. Suomalaisia kirjailijoita. Olviretki Schleusingenissä; Leo... - Apr 27, 2015 by ALEKSIS KIVI
- Don Green's Story: A Sailor from the USS Pyro (AE-1) Remembers Pearl Harbor - Jun 1, 2013 by Elizabeth Case and Bill Tipton
- Introducing Arguments (Linguistic Inquiry Monographs) - May 30, 2008 by Liina Pylkkänen
- Olviretki Schleusingenisseñ; Leo ja Liina; Alma (Finnish Edition) - Jul 12, 2010 by Aleksis Kivi
- Selenization of Molybdenum as Contact Material in Solar Cells: Semiconductor materials - Jul 11, 2012 by Liina Kaupmees
- [(Introducing Arguments)] [Author: Liina Pylkkanen] published on (June, 2008) - Jun 20, 2008 by Liina Pylkkanen
- [(Introducing Arguments)] [Author: Liina Pylkkanen] published on (June, 2008) - Jun 24, 2008 by Liina Pylkkanen
- Introducing Arguments (Linguistic Inquiry Monographs) by Pylkkänen, Liina (2008) Paperback - 1707 by Liina Pylkkänen
- Student Solutions Manual / Principles And Applications Of Inorganic, Organic, And Biological Chemistry - 1993 by Denniston & Topping. Prepared by Liina Ladon Caret
- Voll ins Herz und voll daneben. ( Ab 12 J.). - Apr 1, 2002 by Liina Talvik
Wiki information Liina:
- Liina Brunelle
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Liina Brunelle is a French-Estonian actress. She speaks Russian, French, English, Swedish, German and Estonian.
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Dated location, Location
Liinakhamari is an ice-free harbour and a rural locality in Pechengsky District of Murmansk Oblast, Russia. The harbour belonged to Finland from 1920 until 1944 when it was handed over to the Soviet Union. Liinakhamari was handed over to Finland...
- Film character, Fictional Character
Liina is a fictional character from the 1940 Finnish comedy film Aatamin puvussa ja vähän Eevankin.
- Liina Tennosaar
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Liina Tennosaar is an actress.
- Liina-Grete Lilender
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Liina-Grete Lilender is an Estonian figure skater. She is the 1997 Estonian national champion and a multiple silver- and bronze-medalist at that competition. She placed 21st in the qualifying round at the 1997 World Figure Skating Championships. As a...
- Liina Saar
- Composer, Person, , Musician, Musical Artist
- Liina Trishkina
- Cinematographer, Film editor, Person, Topic
Liina Trishkina is a film editor.
- Liina Orlova
- Actor, Topic, Person
Liina Orlova is the mother of Maria Avdjushko and an actress.
- Liina Pylkkänen
- Author, Person