Pronunciation : LEE:-sah (Finnish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Liisa:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Liisa:
- Finnish Meaning: The name Liisa is a Finnish baby name. In Finnish the meaning of the name Liisa is: consecrated to God.
- Finnish and Estonian short form of ELISABET or ELIISABET
Expression information Liisa:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Liisa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Liisa:
- Ana Lisa (-Anna Liisa-) by Petri Kaivanto from the Album Aires De Finlandia
- Anna Liisa by Petri Kaivanto from the Album Aires de Finlandia Vol.1 - Kaukaisin Euroopan maa
- Anna Liisa by Pekkaniskan pojat from the Album Tanssimusiikkia
- Anna Liisa: Act I Scene 1: Ensi pyhana kuuliaiset (Kortesuo, Riikka, Johannes, Anna Liisa, Chorus) by Jorma Hynninen from the Album Puumala: Anna Liisa
- Anna Liisa: Act I Scene 2: Husso! (Anna Liisa, Husso) by Helena Juntunen from the Album Puumala: Anna Liisa
- Anna Liisa: Act I Scene 3: Nautin elamasta (Mikko, Villagers) by Joonas Turunen from the Album Puumala: Anna Liisa
- Anna Liisa: Act I Scene 4: Johannes, oletko varma (Anna Liisa, Johannes) by Helena Juntunen from the Album Puumala: Anna Liisa
- Anna Liisa: Act I Scene 5: Kehtolaulu (Anna Liisa) by Helena Juntunen from the Album Puumala: Anna Liisa
- Anna Liisa: Act I Scene 5: Perjantai - lauantai - sunnuntai! (Anna Liisa, Pirkko) by Helena Juntunen from the Album Puumala: Anna Liisa
- Anna Liisa: Act I: Prologi (Anna Liisa) by Helena Juntunen from the Album Puumala: Anna Liisa
Books about Liisa:
- The Need to Help: The Domestic Arts of International Humanitarianism - Sep 11, 2015 by Liisa H. Malkki
- Purity and Exile: Violence, Memory, and National Cosmology among Hutu Refugees in Tanzania - Aug 15, 1995 by Liisa H. Malkki
- Improvising Theory: Process and Temporality in Ethnographic Fieldwork - Jul 15, 2007 by Allaine Cerwonka and Liisa H. Malkki
- Girls' Night Out - Mar 2, 2004 by Elina Brotherus and Eija-Liisa Ahtila
- The Day Soon Dawns: A Finnish Sailor's True Story of Surviving Stutthof - Mar 19, 2015 by Liisa Kovala
- Acceptance: A Workshop for Perfectionists -- Overcome perfectionism by learning to accept circumstances, accept... - Jan 13, 2014 by Liisa Kyle
- Strategic Innovation: The Definitive Guide to Outlier Strategies - Oct 9, 2015 by Liisa Välikangas and Michael Gibbert
- Eija-Liisa Ahtila: Where is Where - Mar 31, 2011 by Alison Butler and Nancy Princenthal
- Overcoming Perfectionism: Solutions for Perfectionists - Jan 13, 2014 by Liisa Kyle
- Thomas on Data Breach: A Practical Guide to Handling Data Breach Notifications Worldwide, 2015 ed. - Feb 5, 2015 by Thomas and Liisa M.
Movies about Liisa:
- One Way Ticket to Mombasa / Menolippu Mombasaan
Wiki information Liisa:
- Riitta-Liisa Roponen
- Cross-country skier, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Riitta-Liisa Roponen is a Finnish cross-country skier who has competed since 1998.
- Liisa Akimof
- Singer Songwriter, Topic, Person, Film music contributor, Composer, Musical Artist, , Lyricist, Musician
Liisa Akimof is a Finnish singer-songwriter, television and film producer.
- Liisa Jaakonsaari
- Politician, Person
Liisa Anneli Jaakonsaari is a Finnish Social Democratic politician. She was a city councillor in Oulu from 1972 until 1995. She was also a member of the Finnish parliament from 1979 until 2009, when she was elected into the European...
- Marja-Liisa Kirvesniemi
- Professional Cross-Country Skier, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person
Marja-Liisa Kirvesniemi is a Finnish former cross country skier. She was the big figure at the 1984 Olympics in Sarajevo, winning all three individual cross country skiing events, and a bronze medal for Finland in the relay. In the process, she...
- Liisa Tavi
- Singer, Musical Artist, Person, Musician, Topic
- Liisa Nevalainen
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor, Deceased Person
Liisa Nevalainen was a Finnish actress. She appeared in more than 30 films and television shows between 1934 and 1973.
- Liisa Mustonen
- Actor, Film actor, Person
Liisa Mustonen is a Finnish film actress. Mustonen began her career in 1986 working in film, she mainly appeared on television between 2000 and 2004. In 2006, she appeared in the Timo Koivusalo film Kalteva torni which co-stars Martti Suosalo and...
- Eija-Liisa Ahtila
- Author, Film writer, Visual Artist, Person, Topic, Film director
Eija-Liisa Ahtila is a video artist and photographer. She lives and works in Helsinki. Her first conceptual works were motivated by art philosophy, by a critique of art institutions and by feminism. She focused on the construction of the image,...
- Liisa Pajalahti
- Singer, Musician, Musical Artist, Person, Topic, Featured artist
MC Mariko is one of two lead singers of Kwan. She has also acted in a Finnish TV soap opera called Salatut elämät in the role of Virpi Hurme from 1999 to 2000. In addition, she has played the lead role in the musical Dakota. In 2007, Mariko was...
- Liisa Anttila
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Liisa Anttila is a Finnish orienteering and ski-orienteering competitor and world champion in both sports.