Meaning : From Latvian origin meaning 'lily' from the element lillija., Lily,
Pronunciation : LIL-yah (Icelandic), LEEL-yah (Finnish) , (LIL-ee-a),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lilja:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Lilja:
- Icelandic and Finnish cognate of LILY
Definition funny of Lilja:
- Dwayne: Dayyuum Tyrone! Is dat THE Lilja? Tyrone: Hell yeah it is! so damn hot.
- Tht girl looks lik lilja
- dude that lilja is sooooooooooo unaware
- 1. Man, Ted totally Lilja'd our camping trip, he forgot to pack the tent poles and the rain gear. 2. James just didn't want his team to win the debate. So he decided to Lilja it and just left his notes at home.
Songs about Lilja:
- Ragtime Cat (feat. Lilja Bloom) by Parov Stelar from the Album Coco EP
- Golden Arrow (Demon Diaries Version) [feat. Lilja Bloom] by Parov Stelar from the Album The Demon Diaries
- Coco (Feat. Lilja Bloom) by Parov Stelar from the Album Coco Part 1
- You And Me (Feat. Lilja Bloom) by Parov Stelar from the Album Coco Part 1
- True Romance (Feat. Lilja Bloom) by Parov Stelar from the Album Coco Part 1
- Dust In The Summer Rain feat. Lilja Bloom by Parov Stelar from the Album The Princess Part One
- Coco Remixed feat. Lilja Bloom by Parov Stelar from the Album Etage Noir Slo Mo Collection Volume One
- Lilja by Rocco Deluca and The Burden from the Album Mercy
- With You feat. Lilja Bloom by Parov Stelar from the Album The Princess Part One
- Shine feat. Lilja Bloom by Parov Stelar from the Album The Pure
Books about Lilja:
- A Father for Lilja - Aug 7, 2015 by Ryszard I. Merey
- Measuring Computer Performance: A Practitioner's Guide - Sep 8, 2005 by David J. Lilja
- Lilja's Library: The World of Stephen King - Aug 9, 2010 by Hans-Ake Lilja
- Siuslaw Forest Hikes: A Guide to Oregon's Central Coast Range Trails - Jan 1990 by Irene Lilja and Dick Lilja
- Lilja & die Liebe: Islandroman (German Edition) - Sep 6, 2015 by Karin Lindberg
- Raw Food: A Complete Guide for Every Meal of the Day - Mar 18, 2010 by Erica Palmcrantz Aziz and Irmela Lilja
- Raw Desserts: Mouthwatering Recipes for Cookies, Cakes, Pastries, Pies, and More - Nov 1, 2011 by Erica Palmcrantz Aziz and Irmela Lilja
- Participatory Research and Gender Analysis: New Approaches (Development in Practice Books) - May 31, 2013 by Nina Lilja and John Dixon
- Nordic Capitalisms and Globalization: New Forms of Economic Organization and Welfare Institutions - Jul 22, 2012 by Peer Hull Kristensen and Kari Lilja
- Structural Aspects of Protein Synthesis (Series in Structural Biology) - Jun 6, 2013 by Anders Liljas and Mans Ehrenberg
Movies about Lilja:
- Lilja 4-Ever (Las Alas de la Vida) [*Ntsc/region 1 & 4 Dvd. Import-latin America] Mexico - No English Options2002 R
- Lilja 4-ever2004 Unrated
- Inga Lindström: Sommertage am Lilja-See2006
- Lilja 4-Ever / Lilya 4-Ever2002 R
Wiki information Lilja:
- Lilja 4-ever
- Film, Topic, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work
Lilja 4-ever is a 2002 Swedish-Danish drama film directed by Lukas Moodysson. Lilja 4-ever is a story of the downward spiral of Lilja, played by Oksana Akinshina, a girl in the former Soviet Union whose mother abandons her to move to the United...
- Andreas Lilja
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Ice hockey player, Person, Measured person, Identity, Athlete
Andreas Johnny Lilja is a Swedish professional ice hockey defenceman currently playing for Rögle BK of the Swedish HockeyAllsvenskan. He previously played twelve seasons in the National Hockey League for the Los Angeles Kings, Florida Panthers,...
- Max Lilja
- Cello rock Artist, Film music contributor, Musician, Topic, Musical Artist, Person
Max Lilja is a Finnish cello player. He is best known for as a founding member of the Finnish cello metal band Apocalyptica, a band he left in 2001 to join the Finnish thrash metal band Hevein. Beginning in 2007, Lilja has been a recording and...
- Ryan Lilja
- American football player, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Identity
Ryan Matthew Lilja is an American football center and guard. He has previously played for the Kansas City Chiefs and the Indianapolis Colts. He was signed by the Kansas City Chiefs as an undrafted free agent in 2004. He played college football at...
- James Lilja
- Hardcore punk Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Musician
James Frederick Lilja is an American gynecologic oncologist and a musician from the Los Angeles area, perhaps best known as the second drummer of the punk rock band The Offspring, replacing Jim Benton and performing with the band between 1984 and...
- George Lilja
- American football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
George Vincent Lilja is a former professional American football offensive lineman who played for several National Football League teams over the course of six seasons. He is also a former collegiate All-American center for the Michigan Wolverines...
- Riikka Sarasoja-Lilja
- Cross-country skier, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Riikka Sarasoja is a Finnish cross country skier who has competed since 2001. At the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, she finished eighth in the team sprint, 13th in the 30 km, 21st in the 7.5 km + 7.5 km double pursuit, and 31st in the 10 km...
- Jakob Lilja
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Jakob Lilja is a Swedish ice hockey player. He is currently playing with Rögle BK of the Swedish Swedish Hockey League. Lilja made his Elitserien debut playing with Rögle BK during the 2012–13 Elitserien season.
- Dancer, Musical Artist, Person, Musician
Liao Xiao Jie, also known as Xiao Jie or Liljay, is a member of a trio boyband, JPM, with Qiu Wang Zi and Qiu Mao Di. He was a former member of Lollipop, a Taiwanese Mandopop boyband, which consists of six members, Zhuang Ao Quan/Owodog, Qiu Wang...
- Lars Lilja
- Politician, Person
Lars Lilja, born 1954, is a Swedish social democratic politician who has been a member of the Riksdag between 1995–1998 and since 2001.