Meaning : Lily, Derived from the Latin name for the flower. This name has many variant spellings and symbolizes purity., God is my Vow,
Pronunciation : (LIHLiyahN), LIL-ee-ən , Lil ee an,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lillian:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Lillian:
- This female name is most commonly found in English speaking countries and is growing popularity with the increase in more traditional names over recent years. Lillian is also a form of the name Elizabeth and is often shortened to Lily, which has now become a forename in its own right.
- Latin Meaning: The name Lillian is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Lillian is: Lily (after the flower). Pure.
- American Meaning: The name Lillian is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Lillian is: Lily (after the flower). Pure.
- English Meaning: The name Lillian is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Lillian is: derived from the flower name Lily. Symbol of innocence; purity; beauty.
- Along with sidekick Lily, Lillian is a member of two big reemerging trends: grandma names and flower names. Lillian reached its peak around the turn of the century, when it ranked as high as 13. It started coming back in the ’90s and has been moving up the top 50 since ’02. It’s a good choice for parents who want a more formal or distinguished version of the ultra-popular Lily (which is probably even more popular than the rankings show -- a good portion of little Lillians will end up going by Lily). Though today Lily is considered a nickname for Lillian, Lily (and its root lilium) is actually one of the original bases for Lillian. The other? Good old Elizabeth, which seems to relate to just about every other name in some way or another.
- Probably originally a diminutive of ELIZABETH. It may also be considered an elaborated form of LILY, from the Latin word for "lily" lilium. This name has been used in England since the 16th century.
Definition funny of Lillian:
- Example: Hey friend?, Can you go pour milk on that cow Me: Sure, Lillian. Sure :)
- Lillian is Smart, strong and positive she knows that no matter how many times she falls, it only matters how many times she gets up!! Lillian is energetic, sweet and very Loyal, Men are drawn to her laughter and positive outlook and her amazing energy out of all of the women in the world the Lillian's have the energy!! You Can't replace a Lillian
- you have to love lillians
- Careful! "She's a Lillian, don't sell her the house with no bulilding permits". or "This is a Lillian Fridge, she will smell the socks of the yogurt"
- you cant replace a lillian
- Lillian: "I is here for dance party"
- My girlfriend is a such a Lillian, she always makes my day and pleases me.
Expression information Lillian:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Lillian:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Lillian:
- Soy De Inmenso Valor (Feat. Lillian Villagrana) by Janice Kapp Perry & Joy Saunders Lundberg from the Album Yo Tengo Fe
- Lillian (Violet) by The Dear Hunter from the Album The Color Spectrum The Complete Collection
- Lillian (Violet) by The Dear Hunter from the Album The Color Spectrum
- Lillian, Egypt by Josh Ritter from the Album The Animal Years
- Sinner Man (feat. Lillian Lloyd) by Jason Wright & The Master's Touch from the Album Victorious Believer
- Lillian by +44 from the Album When Your Heart Stops Beating (Explicit Version)
- The Evacuation Of Lillian by Michael Giacchino from the Album Super 8 (Music From The Motion Picture)
- The Siege Of Lillian by Michael Giacchino from the Album Super 8 (Music From The Motion Picture)
- I Can't Make It By Myself (feat. Sister Lillian Lilly) by Bro. Ray MaGee from the Album Back to the Basics
- I'm a Christian Man (feat. Uncle Sam, Maranda Willis, Hasan Green, Lillian Owens) by Dennis Ross III from the Album I'm a Christian Man (feat. Uncle Sam, Maranda Willis, Hasan Green, Lillian Owens)
Books about Lillian:
- My Sweetest Princess Lillian: My Sweetest Princess - Nov 11, 2014 by Igloo Books Ltd, Igloo Books Ltd
- Lillian on Life - Jan 13, 2015 by Alison Jean Lester
- Lillian's Fish - Oct 1997 by James Menk and Louisa Bauer
- Killian (On the Line Book 1) - Feb 24, 2015 by Brenda Rothert
- The Gay Revolution: The Story of the Struggle - Sep 8, 2015 by Lillian Faderman
- Killer Reads: A Collection of the Best in Inspirational Suspense - Sep 9, 2015 by Luana Ehrlich and V. B. Tenery
- Living In The Now: Master The Art Of Living in the Now and Spiritual Awakening. Carpe Diem! How to be spiritual... - Aug 31, 2015 by Lillian Gem
- Lillian Too & Jennifer Too Fortune & Feng Shui 2016 Dragon - Oct 20, 2015 by Lillian Too and Jennifer Too
- Lillian Too & Jennifer Too Fortune & Feng Shui 2016 Sheep - Oct 20, 2015 by Lillian Too and Jennifer Too
- Lillian Too & Jennifer Too Fortune & Feng Shui 2016 Rabbit - Oct 20, 2015 by Lillian Too and Jennifer Too
Movies about Lillian:
- The Whales of August (1987) Bette Davis, Lillian Gish, Vincent Price, Ann Sothern1987
- Lillian Russell1940 NR
- The Alice Faye Collection1937 NR
- The Actors: Rare Films Of Lillian Gish Vol.22009 G
- The Actors: Rare Films Of Lillian Gish Vol.12009 G
- Red Skelton: America's Clown Prince: Lillian Martin/Iceman Goeth/Desert Island/Deadeye & The Alamo/2007 PG
- The Actors: Rare Films Of Lillian Gish Vol.32009 G
- Looking Through Lillian2002 Unrated
- The Whales of August (1987) Bette Davis, Lillian Gish, Vincent Price, Ann Sothern2000
- American Film Institute: Lillian Gish1998 NR by Lillian Gish
Famous about Lillian:
- Queen Lillian - character in the movie Shrek
- Lillian Disney - wife of Walt Disney
- Lillian Fowler - Australian politician
- Lilian Gish (alt. spelling) - actress
Infamous about Lillian:
- Princess Lilian of Belgium (alt. spelling) -
- Lillian Rearden - character in Atlas Shrugged
Wiki information Lillian:
- Lillian Gish
- Actor, Author, Topic, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Identity, Musician, Film director, Organization founder
Lillian Diana Gish was an American stage, screen and television actress, director and writer whose film acting career spanned 75 years, from 1912 in silent film shorts to 1987. Gish was called the First Lady of American Cinema. She was a prominent...
- Lillian Hellman
- Writer, Identity, Lyricist, Person or entity appearing in film, Literature Subject, Film writer, Award Nominee, Author, Film story contributor, Theater Director
Lillian Florence "Lilly" Hellman was an American dramatist and screenwriter known for her success as a playwright on Broadway, as well as her left-wing sympathies and political activism. She famously was blacklisted by the House Committee on...
- Lillian Disney
- Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Deceased Person
Lillian Marie Disney was an ink artist who was married to Walt Disney from 1925 until his death in 1966.
- Lillian Moller Gilbreth
- Engineer, Literature Subject, Hall of fame inductee, Person, Author, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Inventor
Lillian Evelyn Moller Gilbreth was an American psychologist and industrial engineer. One of the first working female engineers holding a Ph.D., she is held to be the first true industrial/organizational psychologist. She and her husband Frank Bunker...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Lillian is an unincorporated community in eastern Baldwin County, Alabama, United States. Lillian sits on the west shore of Perdido Bay and is part of the Daphne-Fairhope-Foley micropolitan area.
- Lillian Randolph
- Actor, Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Film actor, TV Actor, Person
Lillian Randolph was an American actress and singer, a veteran of radio, film, and television. She worked in entertainment from the 1930s well into the 1970s, appearing in hundreds of radio shows, motion pictures, short subjects, and television...
- Lillian Roth
- Actor, Author, Theater Actor, Identity, Musical Artist, Person, TV Actor, Film story contributor, Deceased Person, Film actor
Lillian Roth was an American singer and actress. Her life story was told in the 1955 film I'll Cry Tomorrow, in which she was portrayed by Susan Hayward, who was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance as Roth.
- Lillian Axe
- Hard rock Artist, Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist, Musical Group
Lillian Axe is a hard rock band from New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, best known for its major label albums, Lillian Axe, Love + War, Poetic Justice and "Psychoschizophrenia". Originally formed in 1983, the group is still active, though only the...
- Lillian Russell
- Actor, Person, Musical Artist, Film actor, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person
Lillian Russell, born Helen Louise Leonard, was an American actress and singer. She became one of the most famous actresses and singers of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, known for her beauty and style, as well as for her voice and stage...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Lillian is an unincorporated community in Johnson County, Texas, United States. It is located along Farm to Market Road 2738, approximately fifteen miles northeast of Cleburne. Lillian is part of the Alvarado Independent School District. Lillian...