If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Linggi:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Books about Linggi:
- Almost an Army Cadet, Always a Forester - Nov 1, 2013 by K. C. Linggi
- Sela'an-Linau Odyssey - Jan 8, 2015 by KC Linggi and Diana S Raja
- Sela'an-Linau Odyssey - Dec 18, 2014 by K.C. Linggi and Diana S. Raja
- Vertrauen in China: Ein kritischer Beitrag zur kulturvergleichenden Sozialforschung (German Edition) - Aug 23, 2011 by Dominik Linggi
- Durrer Linggi - Apr 1, 2010 by Heinz Wirz
- The Golden Chersonese and the Way Thither - Oct 1, 2015 by Isabella L. Bird
- Sejarah Linggi: Pintu gerbang sejarah pembangunan Negeri Sembilan - 1998 by Norhalim Ibrahim
- An evaluation of the Kuala Linggi Fishermen's Co-operative Credit and Marketing Society Limited - 1967 by Udhis Narkswasdi
- Money Intelligent: Rahasia Kaya, Jangan Cintai Uang (Indonesian Edition) - Sep 7, 2015 by Goenardjoadi Goenawan
- Blood Medicine: Blowing the Whistle on One of the Deadliest Prescription Drugs Ever - Aug 28, 2012 by Kathleen Sharp
Wiki information Linggi:
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Linggi is a small town in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. It is believed that there are crocodiles in the Linggi River which was once famous for its river prawn.
- Linggi River
- River, Body Of Water, Geographical Feature, Location
Linggi River or Sungai Linggi starts from the foothills of the Titiwangsa Range. It starts from an area known as Pantai at the foothills in Kg Jerlang. Linggi River, also known as Batang Penar river starts from Ampangan to Kg Jerlang at Pantai. River...
- Alexander Nanta Linggi
- Politician, Person
Datuk Alexander Nanta Linggi is a Malaysian politician. He is the federal Deputy Minister of Rural and Regional Development and the Member of the Parliament of Malaysia for the Kapit constituency in Sarawak, representing the Parti Pesaka Bumiputera...
- Linggi Port
The Port of Sungai Linggi, commercially known as Linggi International Floating Transshipment & Trading HUB [LAT. 02º 16.5 N LONG. 101º59.0 E] is a transshipment area for liquid bulk transshipments and break-bulking from western region or Middle East...
- Jalan Pedas-Linggi
Jalan Pedas-Linggi is a major road in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. It is also a main route to North-South Expressway Southern Route via Pedas/Linggi Interchange.
- Kuala Linggi Bridge
- Box girder Bridge, Location, Structure, Bridge
The Kuala Linggi Bridge is a bridge border of Negeri Sembilan and Malacca crossing Linggi River, Malaysia. The bridge is located near Dutch Fort in Melaka side. It was officially opened on 10 July 1990 by fourth Malaysian Prime Minister, Mahathir...
- Sungai Linggi Bridge
- Box girder Bridge, Project focus, Location, Structure, Bridge
- Pedas/Linggi Interchange
- Transit Stop, Location
- Kuala Linggi
- Lady Linggiya
- Woman, Person