If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lithuania:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Lithuania:
- lithuania is in europe
- Lithuania has pristine lakes, scented forests, and welcoming people. Lietuva tevyne musu!
- The nation with the oldest surviving Indo-European language...Lietuva! Naturally!
- That's a little example of Lithuanian language: 1st person: paziurek i ta pupa!!!!! The other one: apie ja net negalvok - grazios amerikietes vaikinu bijo kaip velnio!!! ;D
- Lithuania is the greatest of the Baltic States.
- English: I love you Lithuania, my Motherland! The same in Lithuanian: As tave myliu Lietuva, Tevyne mano!
- Lithuania dislikes Russia for legitimate reasons.
Songs about Lithuania:
- This Time (Eurovision 2015 - Lithuania / Karaoke Version) by Monika Linkyt? and Vaidas Baumila from the Album Eurovision Song Contest 2015 Vienna (Karaoke Version)
- Lithuania by Murray Gold from the Album Doctor Who: Series 4-The Specials (Doctor Who Series 4 - The Specials )
- Lithuania by Dan Bern from the Album The Swastika E.P.
- Lithuania by Jaga Jazzist from the Album A Livingroom Hush
- Cafe Rock - For Lithuania by Mikis Theodorakis from the Album Turkey 2010 - World Basketball Championship - The Teams & Songs
- Asta's Guide in Lithuania by Jorn Skogheim from the Album New Direction
- Aufbruch nach Litauen / To Lithuania by Julian Maas, Christoph M. Kaiser from the Album Wolfskinder (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Dalia Grybauskaite President of Lithuania by The Hit Metres from the Album World Leaders, Pt. 2
- From Lithuania with Love (feat. Blu & Open Mike Eagle) by Fulgeance & DJ Scientist from the Album The Soviet Tape, Vol. 1
- From Lithuania with Love (Instrumental) by Fulgeance & DJ Scientist from the Album The Soviet Tape, Vol. 1
Books about Lithuania:
- Lithuania Past and Present - Mar 21, 2015 by E.J. Harrison
- Experiencing Lithuania: An Unconventional Travel Guide - Jun 17, 2013 by Columbia J. Warren
- Litva: The Rise and Fall of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania: A Selection from Vanished Kingdoms (Penguin Tracks) - Feb 19, 2013 by Norman Davies
- Lithuania Ascending: A Pagan Empire within East-Central Europe, 1295-1345 (Cambridge Studies in Medieval Life... - Jun 5, 2014 by S. C. Rowell
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania - Aug 4, 2015 by DK Publishing
- Bang Lithuania: How To Sleep With Lithuanian Women In Lithuania - Aug 29, 2012 by Roosh V
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania - May 20, 2013 by Jonathan Bousfield and John Oates
- Lonely Planet Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania (Travel Guide) - Jun 1, 2012 by Lonely Planet and Brandon Presser
- The Food and Cooking of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania: Traditions, Ingredients, Tastes and Techniques in 60 Classic... - Dec 16, 2009 by Silvena Johen
- Between Shades of Gray - Apr 3, 2012 by Ruta Sepetys
Movies about Lithuania:
- Lithuania The Country Film2007 NR CC
- Lithuania Land of Martyrs2011 NR
- Ritual of White Night / Lithuania. The Twilight of the Gods2013 NR
- New Europe - Lithuania2008 NR
- Lithuania The Country Film2007
- New Europe - Lithuania2007
- Baltic States Lithuania Latvia Estoni1992 NR by Video Visits
- Ritual of White Night / Lithuania. The Twilight of the Gods2013
- Lithuania The Country Video
- Jonas Mekas Collection - 3-DVD Box Set Unrated
Wiki information Lithuania:
- Organization scope, Governmental Jurisdiction, Flag referent, Employer, Olympic participating country, Filming location, Sports Team Location, Literature Subject, Statistical region, Organization member
Lithuania, officially the Republic of Lithuania, is a country in Northern Europe. One of the three Baltic states, it is situated along the southeastern shore of the Baltic Sea, to the east of Sweden and Denmark. It is bordered by Latvia to the north,...
- Grand Duchy of Lithuania
- Governmental Jurisdiction, Country, Dated location, Location, System of nobility, Statistical region, Military Combatant, Kingdom
The Grand Duchy of Lithuania was a European state from the 13th century until 1795. The state was founded by the Lithuanians, one of the polytheistic Baltic tribes from Aukštaitija. The duchy later expanded to include large portions of the former...
- Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth
- Location, Statistical region, Country, Dated location, Kingdom, Military Combatant, System of nobility
The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, formally the Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, was a dualistic state, a bi-confederation, of Poland and Lithuania ruled by a common monarch, who was both the king of Poland and the grand duke of...
- Newspaper circulation area, Filming location, Sports Team Location, Administrative Division, Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Travel destination
Vilnius is the capital of Lithuania and its largest city, with a population of 539,939 as of 2014. Vilnius is located in the southeast part of Lithuania and is the second largest city of the Baltic states. Vilnius is the seat of the Vilnius City...
- History of Lithuania
The history of Lithuania dates back to settlements founded many thousands of years ago, but the first written record of the name for the country dates back to 1009 AD. Lithuanians, one of the Baltic peoples, later conquered neighboring lands and...
- Lithuania national football team
- Football team, Sports Team
The Lithuania national football team is under the auspices of the Lithuanian Football Federation. It played its first match in 1923. In 1940, Lithuania was occupied by the Soviet Union; the country regained its independence in 1990 and played their...
- Occupation of the Baltic states
- Event, Military Conflict
The occupation of the Baltic states refers to the military occupation of the three Baltic states—Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania—by the Soviet Union under the auspices of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact on 14 June 1940 followed by their incorporation into...
- Christianization of Lithuania
The Christianization of Lithuania – Christianization of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania that took place in 1387, initiated by the King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania Władysław II Jagiełło and his cousin Vytautas, that signified the official...
- City/Town/Village, Administrative Division, Dated location, Statistical region, Literature Subject, Travel destination, Location, Sports Team Location
Kaunas is the second-largest city in Lithuania and has historically been a leading centre of Lithuanian economic, academic, and cultural life. Kaunas was the biggest city and the centre of a county in Trakai Municipality of the Grand Duchy of...
- Lithuania men's national basketball team
- Sports Team, Basketball Team
The Lithuania men's national basketball team is the representative for Lithuania in international men's basketball. Lithuania has won bronze medals in three out of six Olympic tournaments it has participated in. Lithuanian men competed in two of the...