Meaning : A Welsh name meaning 'grey' or 'grey-haired'. A variation of the English name Floyd., Grey,
Pronunciation : LOID , (lOYd), loyd,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lloyd:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Lloyd:
- Lloyd is the transferred use of a Welsh surname that originates from a nickname meaning 'grey(-haired)'.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Lloyd is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Lloyd is: Gray.
- American Meaning: The name Lloyd is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Lloyd is: Gray.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Lloyd is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Lloyd is: Grey. One with grey hair. In common use as both a surname and first name.
- From a surname which was derived from Welsh llwyd meaning "grey". The composer Andrew Lloyd Webber (1948-) is a famous bearer of this name.
Definition funny of Lloyd:
- Oh god its lloyd he makes me moist
- did u see lloyd today? he was lookin good.
- Snoop Dog is a lloyd.
- Wow. That guy is awesome. Must be Lloyd.
- Woah that guy looks hectic, he must be a Lloyd
- Man, that guy is a total Lloyd. I'm so glad that I have a Lloyd.
- Person 1: Look at him! Person 2: Look at his hair! He's a lloyd!
Expression information Lloyd:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Lloyd:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Lloyd:
- So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright - Simon & Garfunkel
- Really Don't Care [feat. Cher Lloyd] by Demi Lovato from the Album Demi
- BedRock [feat. Lloyd] [Explicit] by Young Money from the Album We Are Young Money (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
- Feel It (feat. Rich Homie Quan, Lloyd) by Jacquees from the Album Feel It (feat. Rich Homie Quan & Lloyd) - Single [Explicit]
- III. Telegraph Ave. ("Oakland" by Lloyd) [Explicit] by Childish Gambino from the Album Because The Internet [Explicit]
- Hate It Or Love It (G-Unit Remix) (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. Lloyd Banks] [Explicit] by 50 Cent from the Album The Massacre (Explicit Version)
- Feel It (feat. Lloyd, Rich Homie Quan) [Explicit] by Jacquees from the Album 19 - EP [Explicit]
- BedRock [feat. Lloyd] [Explicit] by Young Money from the Album BedRock (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
- Touch It (Remix/Featuring Mary J. Blige, Rah Digga, Missy Elliot, Lloyd Banks, Papoose & DMX (Explcit)) [feat.... by Busta Rhymes from the Album Touch It Remixes (Explicit Version)
- III. Telegraph Ave. ("Oakland" By Lloyd) [Clean] by Childish Gambino from the Album Because The Internet [Clean]
Books about Lloyd:
- A Minute in the Church: The Mass - Aug 25, 2015 by Gus Lloyd
- A Snicker of Magic - Apr 28, 2015 by Natalie Lloyd
- The Story of God's Love for You - Oct 6, 2015 by Sally Lloyd-Jones and Jago
- Spiritual Depression: Its Causes and Its Cure - Jul 21, 1965 by David Martyn Lloyd-Jones
- The Chronicles of Prydain Boxed Set - Oct 25, 2011 by Lloyd Alexander
- Studies in the Sermon on the Mount - Jun 1, 1984 by Martyn Lloyd-Jones
- Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing - Oct 9, 2012 by Sally Lloyd-Jones and Jago
- The Book of Three (The Chronicles of Prydain Book 1) - May 16, 2006 by Lloyd Alexander
- The Lloyd Biggle, Jr. MEGAPACK TM: The Best Science Fiction Stories of Lloyd Biggle, Jr. - Nov 11, 2014 by Lloyd Biggle Jr.
- Famous Buildings of Frank Lloyd Wright (Dover History Coloring Book) - Feb 10, 1997 by Bruce LaFontaine
Movies about Lloyd:
- Andrew Lloyd Webber's Love Never Dies2012 NR CC
- Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd2003 PG-13 CC
- The Phantom of the Opera2005 PG-13
- Frank Lloyd Wright: Murder, Myth and Modernism2005 NR CC
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat2000 NR
- Get Smart's Bruce and Lloyd Out of Control2008 PG-13 CC
- Jesus Christ Superstar1973 G
- The Jesus Storybook Bible Video Bible Study by Sally Lloyd-Jones2013
- Lloyd the Conqueror2013 NR CC
- Andrew Lloyd Webber's Love Never Dies2011 NR
Wiki information Lloyd:
- Andrew Lloyd Webber
- theatre Artist, Social network user, Film producer, Art owner, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Theatrical Orchestrator, Ranked item, Songwriter
Andrew Lloyd Webber, Baron Lloyd-Webber is an English composer and impresario of musical theatre. Several of his musicals have run for more than a decade both in the West End and on Broadway. He has composed 13 musicals, a song cycle, a set of...
- David Lloyd George
- Deceased Person, Author, Name source, Noble person, Politician, Person
David Lloyd George, 1st Earl Lloyd-George of Dwyfor, OM, KStJ, PC was a British Liberal politician and statesman. As Chancellor of the Exchequer, Lloyd George was a key figure in the introduction of many reforms which laid the foundations of the...
- Ship owner, Ship Designer, Business Operation, Organization, Identity, Employer
Hapag-Lloyd is a German transportation company comprising a cargo container shipping line, Hapag-Lloyd AG, which in turn owned other subsidiaries such as Hapag-Lloyd Cruises which is today integrated into TUI AG, Hanover. It was formed in 1970 as a...
- Lloyd Banks
- Hip hop Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Musician, Award Winner, Film producer, TV Actor, Identity, Broadcast Artist, Person or entity appearing in film
Christopher Charles Lloyd, better known by his stage name Lloyd Banks, is an American hip hop recording artist and member of East Coast hip hop group G-Unit, alongside childhood friends and fellow American rappers, 50 Cent and Tony Yayo. Raised in...
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Composer, TV Actor, Social network user, Featured artist, Broadcast Artist, Topic, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
Lloyd Polite, Jr., simply known as Lloyd, is an American R&B recording artist from Atlanta, Georgia. Lloyd entered the music industry as a member of the preteen-boy band N-Toon. The group disbanded in 2001 and Lloyd embarked on a solo career in 2003....
- Christopher Lloyd
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Award Nominee, TV program guest, Theater Actor, Award Winner, TV Writer, Video Game Actor
Christopher Allen Lloyd is an American actor best known for his roles as Emmett "Doc" Brown in the Back to the Future trilogy, Jim Ignatowski in the television series Taxi, Uncle Fester in The Addams Family and its sequel Addams Family Values, and...
- Frank Lloyd Wright
- Architect, Topic, Deceased Person, Name source, Identity, Author, Person, Influence Node, Organization founder, Visual Artist
Frank Lloyd Wright was an American architect, interior designer, writer, and educator, who designed more than 1,000 structures, 532 of which were completed. Wright believed in designing structures that were in harmony with humanity and its...
- Cher Lloyd
- Dance-pop Artist, Topic, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Person, Composer, TV Personality, Musician
Cher Lloyd is an English singer, songwriter, rapper, and model. Lloyd rose to fame in 2010 when she finished fourth in the seventh series of The X Factor. Following the seventh series finale, Lloyd was signed to Syco Music. Lloyd's debut single,...
- The Phantom of the Opera
- Award-Nominated Work, Play, Adaptation, Adapted Work, Written Work, Award-Winning Work
The Phantom of the Opera is a musical with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and lyrics by Charles Hart with additions from Richard Stilgoe. Lloyd Webber and Stilgoe also wrote the musical's book together. Based on the French novel Le Fantôme de l'Opéra...
- Lloyd Bridges
- Actor, Person, Deceased Person, Organization member, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, TV subject, Identity, TV Actor, Award Nominee
Lloyd Vernet Bridges, Jr. was an American actor who starred in a number of television series and appeared in more than 150 feature films. He was the father of actors Beau Bridges and Jeff Bridges.