If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lord:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Lord:
- Losing money on a stock portfolio, being dealt a poor hand of cards, a bad punt, a lost bet. Associated with any activity that loses money.
- The smart, good looking, and athletic men over there are Lörds.
- damn Lord Sadiiq took my girl
- I smelled that girl's breath, but The Lords still rejected me.
- In other European languages, the equivalent to "lord" is used as the form of address for men; Dominus, Signore, Señor, Monsieur, Herr, etc.
- Yo Lords threw up some candy shit up under the SB/24 overpass last night.
- "Here comes Lil Lord, and big Lord now, they lookin for da folks"
Songs about Lord:
- Proverbs 3:5-6 (Trust in the Lord) by The Rizers from the Album Rise Up
- 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) by Matt Redman from the Album 10,000 Reasons [+Digital Booklet]
- Lord, I Need You by Matt Maher from the Album All The People Said Amen
- My Sweet Lord (2009 Digital Remaster) by George Harrison from the Album Let It Roll - Songs Of George Harrison
- Lord I'm Ready Now by Plumb from the Album Exhale
- Nobody Like You Lord by Maranda Willis from the Album Nobody Like You Lord
- 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) [Radio Version] by Matt Redman from the Album Sing Like Never Before: The Essential Collection
- Space Lord by Monster Magnet from the Album Powertrip
- Great Are You Lord (Live) by All Sons & Daughters from the Album Live
- Lord I'm Ready Now by Plumb from the Album Need You Now (Deluxe Edition)
Books about Lord:
- Lord of the Flies - Dec 16, 2003 by William Golding and E. L. Epstein
- The Lord of the Rings: 50th Anniversary, One Vol. Edition - Oct 12, 2005 by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings (the Hobbit / the Fellowship of the Ring / the Two Towers / the - Sep 25, 2012 by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Lord - Sep 1, 1996 by Romano Guardini and Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger
- Lord Blackwood's Valentine Ball: An Authentic Regency Romance - Sep 16, 2015 by Arabella Sheraton
- The Seduction of Lord Stone - Sep 1, 2015 by Anna Campbell
- Seduced By a Lady's Heart (Lords of Honor Book 1) - Jun 5, 2015 by Christi Caldwell
- The Fellowship of the Ring: Being the First Part of The Lord of the Rings - Sep 18, 2012 by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Aug 2002 by Liv Tyler and Cate Blanchett
- The Scandalous Proposal Of Lord Bennett - Sep 22, 2015 by Raven McAllan
Movies about Lord:
- VeggieTales: Lord of the Beans2005 CC
- Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Extended Edition2002 PG-13 CC
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Extended Edition2003 PG-13 CC
- Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (Extended Edition)2004 PG-13 CC
- The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring2001 PG-13 CC
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King2003 PG-13 CC
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers2002 PG-13 CC
- Lord Montagu2015 NR CC
- Lord of Illusions R CC
- The Lords of Salem2013 R CC
Wiki information Lord:
- The Lord of the Rings
- Award-Nominated Work, Exhibition subject, Ranked item, Film series
The Lord of the Rings is a film series consisting of three epic fantasy adventure films directed by Peter Jackson. They are based on the novel The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien. The films are subtitled The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two...
- The Lord of the Rings
- Fantasy Book, Translated Work, Serialized Work, Written Work, Adapted Work, Ranked item, Book, Work of Fiction, Video Game Subject, Award-Nominated Work
The Lord of the Rings is an epic high-fantasy novel written by English author J. R. R. Tolkien. The story began as a sequel to Tolkien's 1937 fantasy novel The Hobbit, but eventually developed into a much larger work. Written in stages between 1937...
- Poem character, Fictional Character, Film character, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deity
Shiva, also known as Mahadeva, is one of the main deities of Hinduism. He is the supreme god within Shaivism, one of the three most influential denominations in contemporary Hinduism. He is one of the five primary forms of God in the Smarta...
- Male Noble Rank, Noble rank, Government office category, Character Rank
Lord is an appellation for a person or deity who has authority, control, or power over others; a master, chief, or ruler. The appellation can also denote certain persons who hold a title of the peerage in the United Kingdom, or are entitled to...
- George Gordon Byron
- Poet, Film story contributor, Composer, Politician, Person, Architectural structure owner, Author, Literature Subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Influence Node
George Gordon Byron, 6th Baron Byron, FRS, commonly known simply as Lord Byron, was an English poet and a leading figure in the Romantic movement. Among Byron's best-known works are the lengthy narrative poems Don Juan and Childe Harold's Pilgrimage...
- Presentation of Jesus at the Temple
- Art Subject, Holiday
The Presentation of Jesus at the Temple falls on 2 February and celebrates an early episode in the life of Jesus. In the Eastern Orthodox Church, it is one of the twelve Great Feasts, and is sometimes called Hypapante. Other traditional names include...
- Lord Chancellor
- Government Office or Title, Employer, Appointed Role
The Lord Chancellor, formally the Lord High Chancellor of Great Britain, is a senior and important functionary in the government of the United Kingdom. He is the second highest ranking of the Great Officers of State, ranking after only the Lord High...
- TV Character, Fictional Character, Exhibition subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Film character, Deity, Film subject, Literature Subject
Krishna is considered the supreme deity, worshipped across many traditions of Hinduism in a variety of different perspectives. Krishna is recognized as the eighth incarnation of Lord Vishnu, and one and the same as Lord Vishnu one of the trimurti and...
- Name source, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deity
In Hinduism, Vishnu is the Supreme God Svayam Bhagavan of Vaishnavism. He is also known as Narayana and Hari. As one of the five primary forms of God in the Smarta tradition, he is conceived as "the Preserver or the Protector" In Hindu sacred texts,...
- Louis Mountbatten, 1st Earl Mountbatten of Burma
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Literature Subject, Noble person, Person, Deceased Person, Author, Name source, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Family member
Admiral of the Fleet Louis Francis Albert Victor Nicholas Mountbatten, 1st Earl Mountbatten of Burma KG, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCIE, GCVO, DSO, PC, FRS – known informally as Lord Mountbatten – was a British statesman and naval officer, an uncle of Prince...