Meaning : Famed Warrior, Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), LOO (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lou:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Lou:
- French Meaning: The name Lou is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Lou is: Famous warrior, from the Old German 'Chlodovech'. Eighteen kings of France have borne this name, and Louis was used by the French royal family for hundreds of years. Famous Bearer: Jazz musician Louis Armstrong.
- American Meaning: The name Lou is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Lou is: Famous warrior, from the Old German 'Chlodovech'. Eighteen kings of France have borne this name, and Louis was used by the French royal family for hundreds of years. Famous Bearer: Jazz musician Louis Armstrong.
- Short form of LOUISE or LOUIS. A famous bearer was the American baseball player Lou Gehrig (1903-1941).
Definition funny of Lou:
- My girlfriend is a real Lou in the bedroom.
- Will: wow he has a big penis bill: o yea he's Lou
- Girl 1: "I'm the Luckiest girl alive!!" Girl 2: "why?" Girl 1: "didn't you hear? Lou asked me out last night!" Girl 2: "OH MY GOSH! YOU LUCKY BITCH!!"
- Sam: I've got to go. Joe: How come? Sam: It's sex time. You know my girls a Lou.
- Person 1: Hey, is that Lou? Person 2: No way man. That guy hates kids...and parties. Person 1: Oh.
- Wow, that guy is totally pulling a Lou. He's sleeping with 6 of my friends and is still trying to get with me?
- That kid is so lous-y
Expression information Lou:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Lou:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Lou:
- (Tony, This Song is Called) Lou Weed - The Dandy Warhols
- Betty Lou's Gettin' Out Tonight - Bob Seger
- Betty Lou's Got a New Pair of Shoes - Neil Young
- Hello, Mary Lou - Gene Pitney, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Ricky Nelson, The Statler Brothers
- Iron Clad Lou - Hum (band)
- Lou Marsh - Phil Ochs
- Mary Lou - Bob Seger
- Mary Lou - Sonata Arctica
- Firelight (feat. Lou Lou Ghelichkhani) by Thievery Corporation from the Album Saudade
- Caribou Lou (Album Version (Explicit)) [Explicit] by Tech N9ne from the Album Tech N9ne: The Box Set [Explicit]
Books about Lou:
- The Perfect Summer (Lou!) - Aug 1, 2012 by Julien Neel
- The Nature of the Beast: A Chief Inspector Gamache Novel - Aug 25, 2015 by Louise Penny
- Spirit Valley (Ben Blue Book 7) - Aug 5, 2015 by Lou Bradshaw
- Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon - Aug 27, 2001 by Patty Lovell and David Catrow
- Gray: Part II - Jul 26, 2015 by Lou Cadle
- One Man Standing (Ben Blue Book 6) - Nov 18, 2014 by Lou Bradshaw
- Cain just Cain (Shad Cain Book 2) - May 6, 2015 by Lou Bradshaw
- Hickory Jack (Ben Blue Book 1) - Jan 7, 2014 by Lou Bradshaw
- Blue (Ben Blue Book 2) - Jan 7, 2014 by Lou Bradshaw
- Blue Norther (Ben Blue Book 4) - Apr 15, 2014 by Lou Bradshaw
Movies about Lou:
- The Lou Gehrig Story2007 G CC
- Fannie Lou Hamer: Voting Rights Activist & Civil Rights Leader2006 NR CC
- Lou Ragland & Hot Chocolate - Live2013 NR CC
- Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein1948 NR
- Lou Grant Season 11977
- The Best of Bud Abbott and Lou Costello: Volume 11940 NR
- Lou Grant Season 21978
- The Mary Tyler Moore Show: Season 31970 NR
- Babe and the Iron Horse: Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig2013 NR CC
- Lou Reed2011 NR
Wiki information Lou:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Project focus, Risk Factor, Disease or medical condition, Cause Of Death, ICD-9-CM Classification, Literature Subject, Namesake
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease and Charcot disease, is a specific disorder that involves the death of neurons. In the United Kingdom the term motor neurone disease is commonly used, while others use that term for a...
- Lou Gehrig
- Musical Artist, Person, Award Winner, TV Actor, Baseball Player, Film actor, Measured person, Topic, Deceased Person, Athlete
Henry Louis "Lou" or "Buster" Gehrig was an American baseball player. He was a Major League Baseball first baseman who played 17 seasons for the New York Yankees, from 1923 through 1939. In 1939, he was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame and was...
- Lou Reed
- Folk rock Artist, Product Endorser, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Visual Artist, Record Producer, Film music contributor, TV Actor, Topic, Featured artist
Lewis Allan "Lou" Reed was an American musician, singer, and songwriter. He was the guitarist, vocalist, and principal songwriter of the Velvet Underground, and his solo career spanned several decades. The Velvet Underground was a commercial failure...
- Lou Ferrigno
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Influence Node, TV Actor, Public figure with medical condition, Film actor, Person, Identity, Award Nominee
Louis Jude "Lou" Ferrigno is an American actor, fitness trainer, fitness consultant and retired professional bodybuilder. As a bodybuilder, Ferrigno won an IFBB Mr. America title and two consecutive IFBB Mr. Universe titles, and appeared in the...
- Lou Rawls
- Blues Artist, Person, Film music contributor, Deceased Person, Military Person, Record Producer, Identity, Musician, Featured artist, Award Nominee
Louis Allen "Lou" Rawls was an American recording artist, voice actor, songwriter, and record producer. He is best known for his singing ability: Frank Sinatra once said that Rawls had "the classiest singing and silkiest chops in the singing game"....
- Lou Marini
- Musician, Musical Artist, Musician, Social network user, Composer, Film actor, , TV Actor, Identity, Person
"Blue" Lou Marini, Jr. is an American saxophonist, arranger and composer. He is noted for his work in the jazz, rock, blues and soul music traditions, and more popularly, for being an original member of the Blues Brothers band as well as featuring in...
- Lou Holtz
- Football Coach, Literature Subject, Topic, Film actor, TV Actor, Author, Measured person, Topic, Identity, American football head coach
Louis Leo "Lou" Holtz is a former American football player, coach, and analyst. He served as the head football coach at The College of William & Mary, North Carolina State University, the University of Arkansas, the University of Minnesota, the...
- Flag referent, Newspaper circulation area, Military unit place of origin, Political District, Identity, Statistical region, Dated location, Namesake, Organization scope, Literature Subject
Louisiana is a state located in the southern region of the United States. Louisiana is the 31st most extensive and the 25th most populous of the 50 United States. Its capital is Baton Rouge and largest city is New Orleans. Louisiana is the only state...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Administrative Division, Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Location, Newspaper circulation area, Governmental Jurisdiction, Travel destination, Sports Team Location
Louisville is the largest city in the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the 30th-most populous city in the United States. It is one of two cities in Kentucky designated as first-class, with the other being the state's second-largest city of Lexington....
- Lou Albano
- Wrestler, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, TV Personality, Military Person, Musician, Deceased Person, Person, Film actor, Musical Artist
Louis Vincent "Captain Lou" Albano was an Italian-born American professional wrestler, manager and actor. He was active as a professional wrestler from 1953 until 1969 before becoming a manager until 1995. Over the course of his 42-year career Albano...