Meaning : Famed Warrior,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ludo:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Ludo:
- Italian Meaning: The name Ludo is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Ludo is: Light.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Ludo is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Ludo is: Derived from the Latinized form of the name Louis.
- Short form of LUDOVICUS or LUDOLF
Definition funny of Ludo:
- Can you believe I had to miss the Cinco de Moustache show? Ludo was headlining!
- - Hey Tom, can you say I love Ludo? - I love you..what? - Ludo, ludo - But I don't love Ludo, maybe it's an ugly man
- "Are you going to the LUDO show on the 21st?"
- Hans never pays any prostitutes he just ludos them.
- aao ludo kheltay hain... (Let's play ludo)
- Floyd has transformed into Ludo for the night
- I couldn't believe it son, It was absolutely LUDO
Expression information Ludo:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Ludo:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Ludo:
- Love Me Dead (Karaoke Version in the Style of Ludo) by B the Star from the Album 40 Super Hits Karaoke: Radio Hits, Vol. 3
- Love Me Dead (In the Style of Ludo) [Backing Track Version] by Soundmachine from the Album Ultimate Tracks: Rock, Vol. 10
- Love Me Dead (Originally Performed By Ludo) by Instrumental All Stars from the Album Instrumental Gold: Rock, Vol. 3
- Love Me Dead (In the Style of Ludo) [instrumental Backing Track] by Original Backing Tracks from the Album Karaoke Hits: Rock Standards, Vol. 3
- Truth or Dare (Nikko Sunset & Ludo Melodica Remix) by Jennifer Jung,Ludo Melodica,Nikko Sunset,Nikos Spachos,Robert Myatt,Three Faces from the Album Soul Shift Music: Truth Or Dare
- Angels Feat. Ludo Garcia by Lawrence Collins from the Album Comme Si De Rien N'etait Soundtrack
- Bas si ludo srce moje by Juzni Vetar from the Album Bas me briga
- Bilo je ludo sa tobom by Toma Djordjevic Medosevac from the Album Hej ljubavi moja tugo
- Bilo je ludo sa tobom by Toma Djordjevic Medosevac from the Album Hej ljubavi, moja tugo
- Blanc 2.1 by Ludo Ze Fish by Djemdi from the Album +&+rmx
Books about Ludo:
- CRAVE - Limited Edition - 10th Anniversary Edition - Sep 11, 2014 by Ludo Lefebvre
- LudoBites: Recipes and Stories from the Pop-Up Restaurants of Ludo Lefebvre - Oct 9, 2012 by Ludovic Lefebvre
- Ludo and the Star Horse - Mar 1975 by Mary Stewart and Gino D'Achille
- Ludo et Ses Amis: Cahier d'Activites 1 (French Edition) - Jun 6, 2013 by Corinne Marchois
- Ludo et ses amis 2 : Cahier d'activités (French Edition) - Feb 9, 2009 by Corinne Marchois
- Ludo ET Ses Amis: Guide De Classe + CD-Audio (2) 1 (French Edition) - Jul 14, 2008 by Corinne Marchois
- The Assassination of Lumumba - Dec 17, 2002 by Ludo De Witte and Renee Fenby
- Ludo et ses amis 2 : Methode de francais (French Edition) - Aug 12, 2015 by Stephanie Kerkmann
- Ludo et ses amis niveau 1 ; 2015 - livre + cd audio (French Edition) - Feb 28, 2015 by Michèle Albero and Corinne Marchois
- Ludo et Ses Amis: Livre de l'Eleve 1 (French Edition) - Jun 6, 2013 by Corinne Marchois
Wiki information Ludo:
- Children's Game, Game
Ludo /ˈluːdoʊ/, /ˈljuː-/ is a board game for two to four players, in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to die rolls. Like other cross and circle games, Ludo is derived from the Indian game Pachisi, but simpler....
- Alternative Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Social network user
Ludo is an alternative rock band from St. Louis, Missouri. The band consists of lead vocalist/guitarist Andrew Volpe, lead guitarist/back up vocalist Tim Ferrell, moog/synth and back up vocalist Tim Convy, and drummer/back up vocalist Matt Palermo.
- Ludo Lefebvre
- TV producer, Award Nominee, Chef, TV Personality, Topic, Person, Influence Node
Ludovic "Ludo" Lefebvre, born 18 April 1971, is a French chef, restaurateur, pop-up impresario, author, and television personality. He trained with the great masters in France for 12 years before moving to Los Angeles. He was quickly awarded the...
- Ludo Coeck
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Athlete, Deceased Person, Person, Measured person
Ludovic Coeck was a Flemish-Belgian footballer who played as left winger or central midfielder. His clubs included Berchem Sport, Anderlecht, Internazionale and Ascoli Calcio. He was capped for the Belgian national team 46 times. Coeck was a member...
- Ludo Philippaerts
- Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete
Ludo Philippaerts is a Belgian show jumping rider. He is a native of Genk, Limburg, Belgium.
- Ludo Martens
- Deceased Person, Person
Ludo Martens was a Belgian political activist noted for his work on francophone Africa and the Soviet Union. Martens wrote on the political history of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, where he lived and traveled extensively. In 1968 he founded...
- Ludo Graham
- Topic, Film director, TV Producer, Award Nominee, Person, Award Winner
Ludo Graham is a British television producer and director.
- Ludo Dierckxsens
- Measured person, Person, Athlete, Cyclist
Ludo Dierckxens is a former Belgian racing cyclist. He is best known for winning the 11th stage of the 1999 Tour de France, while competing for Lampre-Daikin.
- Ludo Peeters
- Professional Cyclist, Measured person, Cyclist, Person, Athlete
Ludo Peeters is a former Belgian professional road bicycle racer. He was professional from 1974 to 1990. He rode ten editions of the Tour de France and won 3 stages, one in 1980, one in 1982 and one in 1986. He also wore the maillot jaune for one day...
- Ludo Troch
- Actor, Award Nominee, Film editor, Topic, Person, Film cinematographer, Film producer, Award Winner
Ludo Troch is a film editor with more than sixty film credits. His editing credits include Le Concert, Séraphine, Live and Become, Everybody's Famous! and Violette. Troch received the César Award for Best Editing for Cavale. He was also nominated for...