Meaning : Person From Lydia, Person from Lydia,
Origin : Greek,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lydian:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Lydian:
- Lydian (Album Version) by Norman Brown from the Album After The Storm
- Lydian Dreams by Robert Gass & On Wings Of Song from the Album Ancient Mother
- Track 7 Lydian#5 Cmaj7#5 by Don Mock Dave Coleman Steve Kim from the Album Modal Mojo Major Modes Play-along Grooves In Jazz, Rock and Fusion
- Track 5 Lydian Cmaj7#11 by Don Mock Dave Coleman Steve Kim from the Album Modal Mojo Major Modes Play-along Grooves In Jazz, Rock and Fusion
- Track 4 Lydian Gmaj7#11 by Don Mock Dave Coleman Steve Kim from the Album Modal Mojo Major Modes Play-along Grooves In Jazz, Rock and Fusion
- Lydian (Album Version) by Norman Brown from the Album The Very Best Of Norman Brown
- Once Lydian by Andrew Bayer from the Album Once Lydian
- Lydian by Norman Brown from the Album Essential Jazz Six Stringers
- Hymn To Hermes (Original Composition For Replica Lyre in the Ancient Greek Lydian Mode) by Michael Levy from the Album The Ancient Greek Lyre
- Lydian Dream (improvise with A flat Lydian modal scale) by Guitar Backing Tracks from the Album Guitar Modes
Books about Lydian:
- Lydian - 1950 by Sam Alden
- The Lydian Chromatic Concept of Tonal Organization: The Art and Science of Tonal Gravity - 2001 by George Russell
- Lydian Chromatic Concept of Tonal Organization for Improvisation - Jun 1959 by George Russell
- The Lydian's Treasure - Jul 16, 2015 by Giancarlo Cogoni
- The Lydian Baker (Marcus Corvinus Mystery) - Mar 1999 by David Wishart
- Jazz Improvisation, Revised - Jan 1988 by David Baker
- Techniques of Improvisation - Volume 1 (The Lydian Chromatic Concept) -
- David Baker's Techniques of Improvisation: A Comprehensive Method for All Musicians, Vol. 1: The Lydian Chromatic... - 1987 by David Baker
- Guitar Scales and Modes Trainer: Lydian Augmented Mode of the Melodic Minor Scale (Guitar Scales and Modes Trainer... - Jul 5, 2015 by Robert Farrell
- Alfred's Essentials of Music Theory, Complete (Lessons * Ear Training * Workbook)-------------- (CD's Not Included) - Jun 1999 by Andrew Surmani and Karen Farnum Surmani
Movies about Lydian:
- The Modes - Lydian: Steve Vai For Guitar2010
- Guitar Quick Licks - Steve Vai Melodic Shredding Key: E Lydian2008 G
Wiki information Lydian:
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, Country
Lydia was an Iron Age kingdom of western Asia Minor located generally east of ancient Ionia in the modern western Turkish provinces of Uşak, Manisa and inland İzmir. Its population spoke an Anatolian language known as Lydian. At its greatest extent,...
- Lydian mode
- Musical scale
The modern Lydian musical scale is a rising pattern of pitches comprising three whole tones, a semitone, two more whole tones, and a final semitone. This sequence of pitches roughly describes the fifth of the eight Gregorian modes, known as Mode V or...
- Human Language
Lydian was an Indo-European language spoken in the region of Lydia in western Anatolia. It belongs to the Anatolian group of the Indo-European language family. Within the Anatolian group, however, Lydian occupies a unique and problematic position...
- Acoustic scale
In music, the acoustic scale, overtone scale, Lydian dominant scale, or Lydian ♭7 scale, is a seven-note synthetic scale which, starting on C, contains the notes: C, D, E, F♯, G, A and B♭. This differs from the major scale in having a raised fourth...
- Lydian alphabet
- Alphabet, Language Writing System
Lydian script was used to write the Lydian language. That the language preceded the script is indicated by names in Lydian, which must have existed before they were written. Like other scripts of Anatolia in the Iron Age, the Lydian alphabet is a...
Lydian is a typeface designed by Warren Chappell for American Type Founders in 1938. While the stressed letter designs suggest a calligraphic style, this is considered a sans-serif font. It is available in bold, italic, and condensed, as well as a...
- Lydian augmented scale
In music, the Lydian augmented scale is the third mode of the ascending melodic minor scale or jazz minor scale. Starting on C, the notes would be as follows: Generically the whole and half steps are: Building on the first scale degree, the scale...
The Lydians were an Anatolian people living in Lydia, a region in western Anatolia, who spoke the distinctive Lydian language, an Indo-European language of the Anatolian group. Questions raised regarding their origins, as defined by the language and...
- John the Lydian
- Writer, Deceased Person, Person
John the Lydian or John Lydus was a 6th-century Byzantine administrator and writer on antiquarian subjects.
- Lydian chord
- Musical chord
In jazz music, the lydian chord is the major 7♯11 chord, or ♯11 chord, the chord built on the first degree of the lydian mode, the sharp eleventh being a compound augmented fourth. It is described as "beautiful" and "modern sounding." The 7#11 chord...