Meaning : Praised, Muhammed is a muslim name meaning 'worthy of praise'. Taken from the word 'hamid' which means 'to praise'., Praiseworthy; fine qualities,
Pronunciation : (muh-HAA-mehd), mu-HAHM-mahd (Arabic) , moo HAM med,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information MUhammad:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information MUhammad:
- A variant spelling of Mohammed. The most popular male Muslin name, bestowed in honour of Muhammad, Prophet of Islam. According to Islamic belief, when he was about forty years old, he was visited by Angel Gabriel and commanded to recite verses sent by God.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Muhammad is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Muhammad is: Variant used for Mohammad - founder of Islamic religion. praiseworthy; glorified.
- American Meaning: The name Muhammad is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Muhammad is: Variant used for Mohammad - founder of Islamic religion. praiseworthy; glorified.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Muhammad is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Muhammad is: Praised. Prophet Muhammad.
- Means "praiseworthy", derived from Arabic حمد (hamid) "to praise". This was the name of the prophet who founded the Islamic religion in the 7th century. Since his time, it has been very popular in the Muslim world. The name was borne by six sultans of the Ottoman Empire (though their names are usually given in the Turkish spelling Mehmet). Another famous bearer was Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi, a 9th-century Persian mathematician and scientist who devised algebra.
Definition funny of MUhammad:
- Your name is Muhammad, the most perfect men to walk on this earth... don't forget it and don't let down your name. You are a symbol, an example. Be like him. Be like the most beautiful man.
- "Hey mate, Muhammad is another spelling of "Muhhamad" or "Mohammad" or "Mohamad" or "Muhamed" or "Mohamed" or "Mohammed" or "Muhammed" or "Mohhammad" or "Mohhamed"...etc.
Expression information MUhammad:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information MUhammad:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about MUhammad:
- Muhammad My Friend - Tori Amos
- Muhammad Ali 2.0 (High Contrast Remix) by Faithless from the Album Faithless 2.0
- Mixture Of Muhammad [Explicit] by Wisemen from the Album Wisemen Approaching [Explicit]
- Open Still (feat. J Black & Rebekah Muhammad) [Explicit] by Teedra Moses from the Album California Vibes [Explicit]
- Michael Jordan vs Muhammad Ali by Epic Rap Battles of History from the Album Michael Jordan vs Muhammad Ali
- Sallallah' Ala Muhammad by Dechen Shak-Dagsay & Regula Curti Tina Turner from the Album Children Beyond
- Don't Talk to Me About Muhammad by Dawud Wharnsby Ali from the Album The Prophet's Hands
- That's What Muhammad Said by Subhi Alshaik from the Album Zaky's Soundtrack
- Muhammad Ali-America the Beautiful [Explicit] by George Carlin from the Album Classic Gold [Explicit]
- Muhammad Ali by Tom Russell from the Album Modern Art
Books about MUhammad:
- Muhammad: His Life Based on the Earliest Sources - Oct 6, 2006 by Martin Lings
- Muhammad: A Prophet for Our Time - Aug 28, 2007 by Karen Armstrong
- It's All About Muhammad: A Biography of the World's Most Notorious Prophet - Oct 11, 2014 by F. W. Burleigh
- Misquoting Muhammad: The Challenge and Choices of Interpreting the Prophet's Legacy - Sep 15, 2015 by Jonathan A.C. Brown
- The Truth About Muhammad: Founder of the World's Most Intolerant Religion - Jul 17, 2007 by Robert Spencer
- Muhammad (Critical Lives) - Apr 1, 2002 by Yahiya Emerick
- Muhammad: A Biography of the Prophet - Sep 10, 1993 by Karen Armstrong
- The First Muslim: The Story of Muhammad - Feb 4, 2014 by Lesley Hazleton
- Muhammad: A Story of God's Messenger and the Revelation That Changed the World (Enlightenment Series) - May 31, 2011 by Deepak Chopra
- Muhammad - Jul 1, 2003 by Demi
Movies about MUhammad:
- Life of Muhammad [HD]2013 CC
- Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet2002 NR CC
- Muhammad Ali: Fighting Spirit2009 NR CC
- Muhammad Ali - The Man, The Moves, The Mouth2012 NR CC
- Muhammad Ali's Greatest Fight2013 NR CC
- Firing Line with William F. Buckley Jr. "Muhammad Ali and the Negro Movement"2008 NR CC
- In Their Own Words: Muhammad Ali2015 NR
- Ali's Greatest Fights Season 11988 CC
- Israel: Muhammad In Israel2007 NR CC
- Global Treasures ALABASTER MOSQUE The Mosque of Muhammad Ali Pasha Cairo, Egypt2009 NR CC
Wiki information MUhammad:
- Muhammad in Islam
- Military Commander, Influence Node, Film subject, Author, Religious Leader, Public speaker, Person, Deceased Person, TV subject, Military Person
Muhammad, from Mecca, unified Arabia into a single religious polity under Islam. Believed by Muslims and Bahá'ís to be a prophet and messenger of God, Muhammad is almost universally considered by Muslims as the last prophet sent by God to mankind....
- Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi
- Philosopher, Author, , Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Influence Node, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Radio subject, Lyricist
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī, also known as Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Balkhī, Mawlānā, Mevlânâ, Mevlevî, and more popularly simply as Rūmī, was a 13th-century Persian poet, jurist, Islamic scholar, theologian, and Sufi mystic. Rumi's influence transcends...
- Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy
The Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy began after the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten published 12 editorial cartoons on 30 September 2005, most of which depicted Muhammad. The newspaper announced that this was an attempt to contribute...
- Muhammad Ali
- Professional Boxer, Boxer, Olympic athlete, Name source, Martial Artist, TV Personality, Art Subject, Public figure with medical condition, Author, TV subject
Muhammad Ali is an American former professional boxer, generally considered among the greatest heavyweights in the sport's history. A controversial and polarizing figure during his early career, Ali is now highly regarded for the skills he displayed...
- Monarch, Film subject, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Founding Figure, Noble person, Name source, Person
Abu'l-Fath Jalal ud-din Muhammad Akbar, popularly known as Akbar I and later Akbar the Great, was Mughal Emperor from 1556 until his death. He was the third and one of the greatest rulers of the Mughal Dynasty in India. Akbar succeeded his father,...
- Depictions of Muhammad
The permissibility of depictions of Muhammad in Islam has been a contentious issue. Oral and written descriptions are readily accepted by all traditions of Islam, but there is disagreement about visual depictions. The Quran does not explicitly forbid...
- Monarch, Organization founder, Noble person, Deceased Person, Author, Name source, Person
Zahir-ud-din Muhammad Babur was a conqueror from Central Asia who, following a series of setbacks, finally succeeded in laying the basis for the Mughal dynasty in the Indian subcontinent and became the first Mughal emperor. He was a direct descendant...
- Muhammad Ali of Egypt
- Monarch, Person, Name source, Deceased Person, Politician, Identity, Noble person, Family member
Muhammad Ali Pasha al-Mas'ud ibn Agha was an Ottoman Albanian commander in the Ottoman army, who became Wāli, and self-declared Khedive of Egypt and Sudan with the Ottomans' temporary approval. Though not a modern nationalist, he is regarded as the...
- Muhammad Iqbal
- Philosopher, Author, Deceased Person, Person, Identity, Influence Node, Name source
Sir Muhammad Iqbal, widely known as Allama Iqbal, was an academic, poet, barrister, philosopher, and politician in British India who is widely regarded as having inspired the Pakistan Movement. He is considered one of the most important figures in...
- Monarch, Literature Subject, Politician, Deceased Person, Noble person, Person, Name source
Abul Muzaffar Muhi-ud-Din Muhammad Aurangzeb, commonly known as Aurangzeb Alamgir and by his imperial title Alamgir, was the sixth Mughal Emperor and ruled over most of the Indian subcontinent. His reign lasted for 49 years from 1658 until his death...