Meaning : Means "Weapon". Popular girls name. by also be derived from the name Matthew which means "gift from God"., From Massy in France, From Massy In France, The Estate of Marcius,
Pronunciation : MAY-see , (MEYS-iy), MAY see,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Macy:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Macy:
- Macy is a feminine name which comes from the French surname which means ‘the Estate of Marcius’. The surname is thought of as masculine, however as a first name Macy is only used for girls. It is especially popular in America, famous because of ‘Macy’s’ department store.
- French Meaning: The name Macy is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Macy is: Derived from medieval male form of Matthew.
- American Meaning: The name Macy is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Macy is: Derived from medieval male form of Matthew.
- From an English surname which was from various towns named Massy in France. The towns themselves were originally named from a Gallo-Roman personal name that was Latinized as Maccius. This is the name of a chain of American department stores founded by Rowland Hussey Macy (1822-1877).
Definition funny of Macy:
- Look at that girl, she is so Macy.
- Jesus Christ!! WHY IS MACY SO GOD DAMN SEXY?!
- also known as Gachel, Caky Macy, Minnie Macy
- "Did you see her face!? It was totally a Macy face!"
- Macy's never have to have any layoffs.....employees voluntarily leave every month. It is the only company in America still hiring when everyone else is under hiring freeze.
- Macy will never know unless someone reaches out to her.
- OMG....Macy is sooo hot and sexyy i just cant get overr herrr!!!<33333
Expression information Macy:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Macy:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Macy:
- Ride (feat. Macy Maloy) [Explicit] by Chase Rice from the Album Ignite the Night (Party Edition) [Explicit]
- Demons (feat. Macy Gray) by Fatboy Slim from the Album Skint Features...
- Into The Deep (feat. Macy Gray) by Galactic from the Album Into The Deep (Deluxe Edition)
- Water No Get Enemy feat. D'Angelo and Macy Gray by Femi Kuti from the Album The Definitive Collection
- Macy's Day Parade by Green Day from the Album Warning (U.S. Version)
- I Don't Even Care [feat. Macy Gray] by Robert Glasper Experiment from the Album Black Radio 2 (Deluxe)
- Macy's Day Parade by Green Day from the Album The Green Day Collection [Explicit] [+digital booklet]
- Macy's Day Parade by Green Day from the Album International Superhits! [Explicit]
- All I Said (Featuring Macy Gray) by Guru's Jazzmatazz from the Album Streetsoul [Explicit]
- Still (Originally Performed By Macy Grey) [Karaoke Version] by Hit Tunes Karaoke from the Album Karaoke Superhits, Vol. 249
Books about Macy:
- Macy's: The Store, The Star, The Story - Dec 1, 2008 by Robert M. Grippo
- Active Hope: How to Face the Mess We're in without Going Crazy - Mar 13, 2012 by Joanna Macy and Chris Johnstone
- The Antiterrorist: A Jake Corby Sci-Fi Thriller (Mysterious Events Book 2) - Sep 15, 2015 by Al Macy
- Hands Free Life: Nine Habits for Overcoming Distraction, Living Better, and Loving More - Sep 8, 2015 by Rachel Macy Stafford
- Macy - Jun 15, 2014 by April McGowan
- Factory Man: How One Furniture Maker Battled Offshoring, Stayed Local - and Helped Save an American Town - Jun 9, 2015 by Beth Macy
- A Year with Rilke: Daily Readings from the Best of Rainer Maria Rilke - Nov 17, 2009 by Anita Barrows and Joanna Macy
- Coming Back to Life: The Updated Guide to the Work that Reconnects - Nov 11, 2014 by Joanna Macy and Molly Young Brown
- Balloons over Broadway: The True Story of the Puppeteer of Macy's Parade (Bank Street College of Education Flora... - Nov 1, 2011 by Melissa Sweet
- Hands Free Mama: A Guide to Putting Down the Phone, Burning the To-Do List, and Letting Go of Perfection to Grasp... - Jan 7, 2014 by Rachel Macy Stafford
Movies about Macy:
- Charlie Rose with Arthur Miller; Patrick Stewart; William H. Macy; Jonathan Demme2007
- Inside Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade2009 NR
- Biography - R.H. Macy: Merchant Prince2005 NR
- Macy Gray: Live in Las Vegas2005 Unrated
- A Day in the Life of Macy Gray2004 NR
- 33D The Invader Blu-Ray (Region A) (English Subtitled) Macy Wu, Yoshizawa Akiho2012 NC-17
- Macy Gray - Live in Las Vegas DVD2005 G
- Fatboy Slim and Macy Gray: Demons2001 G
- Joanna Macy: The Work that Reconnects2007
- Deal PG
Wiki information Macy:
- Corporation, Business Operation, Employer, Organization, Ranked item, Customer, Organization Location, Literature Subject
Macy's, originally R. H. Macy & Co., is a mid-range chain of department stores owned by American multinational corporation Macy's, Inc. It is one of two divisions owned by the company, with the other being the upscale Bloomingdale's. As of January...
- Macy Gray
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Broadcast Artist, TV Personality, Social network user, Topic, Film actor, Award Winner, TV Writer
Macy Gray is an American R&B, jazz and soul singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, and actress, known for her distinctive raspy voice, and a singing style heavily influenced by Billie Holiday. Gray has released six studio albums, and received...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place
Macy is a town in Allen Township, Miami County, Indiana, United States. The population was 209 at the 2010 census.
- William H. Macy
- Actor, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Film writer, Film director, Theater Director, TV Writer, Award Nominee, TV program guest
William Hall Macy, Jr. is an American actor, screenwriter, teacher and theater director. His film career has been built mostly on his appearances in small, independent films, though he also appeared in summer action films. Macy has described himself...
- US Census Designated Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Location
Macy is a census-designated place in Thurston County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 1,023 at the 2010 census. It is within the Omaha Reservation, and includes Omaha Nation Public Schools. Macy is the birthplace of the Native American...
- Bill Macy
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, Identity, Influence Node
Bill Macy is an American television, film and stage actor, born in Revere, Massachusetts, to Mollie and Michael Garber, a manufacturer. He was raised in Brooklyn, New York, and worked as a cab driver before pursuing acting. Macy is best known for...
- Kyle Macy
- Basketball Player, Measured person, Award Winner, Drafted athlete, Athlete, Basketball Coach, Identity, Person
Kyle Robert Macy is an American basketball broadcaster, currently the color commentator for University of Kentucky telecasts. Macy, born in Fort Wayne, Indiana and raised in Peru, Indiana, played college basketball at Purdue University and the...
- Joanna Macy
- Author, Person
Joanna Rogers Macy, is an environmental activist, author, scholar of Buddhism, general systems theory, and deep ecology. She is the author of eight books.
- Macy conferences
- Conference series, Recurring event
The Macy Conferences were a set of meetings of scholars from various disciplines held in New York under the direction of Frank Fremont-Smith at the Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation starting in 1941 and ending in 1960. The explicit aim of the conferences...
- Rowland Hussey Macy
- Businessperson, Organization founder, Deceased Person, Name source, Person
Rowland Hussey Macy, Sr. was an American businessman who founded the department store chain R.H. Macy and Company.