If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Madhya:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Songs about Madhya:
- Raga Ahir Bhairav: Madhya-Drut Teen Taal "Albela Sajan Aayo Re" by Iman Das, Samir Nandi from the Album Raag Rang (Indian Classical Vocal)
- Raga Todi Madhya Laya by Milind Raikar from the Album Serenity: Indian Classical Violin
- Aur Raga Sab / Raga Basant / Madhya Laya Teen Taal by Pandit Jasraj from the Album Golden Raaga Collection
- Raga Jog - Khyal In Madhya Lay Teental Tarana In Drut Teental by Pandit Jasraj & Pt. Hariprasad Chaurasia from the Album Jugalbandi (Duet) Series - Live At Shivaji Park
- Raga Suha - Khyal In Madhya Lay Teental by Kishori Amonkar from the Album Ragas: Shuddh Kalyan & Suha
- Madhya-laya Gat in Teentaal by Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia from the Album Sans Breath
- Rag Mian Ki Malhar - Khyal In Madhya Lay Teental by Ustad Hamid Ali Khan from the Album Ragas: Malkauns, Mian Ki Malhar & Megh
- Rag Megh - Khyal In Madhya Lay Teental by Ustad Hamid Ali Khan from the Album Ragas: Malkauns, Mian Ki Malhar & Megh
- Aadhi Madhya by Yesudas from the Album Aham (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Aaha Akashe Aaj (From "Madhya Raater Tara") by Hemanta Mukherjee from the Album Hemanta Mukherjee Special
Books about Madhya:
- Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh - Blue Guide Chapter (from Blue Guide India) - Oct 7, 2012 by Sam Miller
- Madhya Pradesh: Unhurried, Unspoilt, Undiscovered - Oct 1, 2010 by Probir Sen
- Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, Madhya-lila - May 10, 2012 by His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
- Timeless Traditions; Contemporary Forms: Arts and Crafts of Madhya Pradesh - Oct 1, 2010 by Tinoo Joshi
- Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh, India (India Travel Guides) - Apr 16, 2009 by The Dollar, Travel On
- Dindori Man: Natural History of Ghodamada stone age Cave, Madhya Pradesh, India - May 4, 2015 by Dr Priyanka (Mrignayani) Ghose and ( Madan Bibhishan Nagargoje), Madankumar
- Sri Caitanya Caritamrita: Madhya Lila, v.4 - Dec 1, 1975 by A C Bhaktivedanta Swami
- Sri Caitanya-Caritamrta: Madhya Lila, Vol. 8 (English and Bengali Edition) - Dec 1975 by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- Madhya Pradesh District Gazetteers: Indore - Jun 13, 2010 by Madhya Pradesh
- Sri Caitanya Caritamrita: Madhya Lila, v.7 - Dec 1, 1975 by A C Bhaktivedanta Swami
Movies about Madhya:
- Madhya Pradesh, India - The Heart of India2010 NR
- Madhya Pradesh, India - India's Rural Center2010 NR
- Maa Idhari Madhya Telugu Movie NR
- Madhya Pradesh, India - India's Rural Center2010
- Madhya Pradesh, India - The Heart of India2010
- Dances of India Unrated
- Folk Art of Madhya Pradesh Folk Arts of Rajasthan Folk Art of Gujarat Folk Art of Mizoram Mohiniattam Folk Art... Unrated
Wiki information Madhya:
- Madhya Pradesh
- Governmental Jurisdiction, Indian state, Administrative Division, Location, Dated location, Statistical region, Newspaper circulation area
Madhya Pradesh is a state in central India. Its capital is Bhopal, and the largest city is Indore. Nicknamed the "heart of India" due to its geographical location in India, Madhya Pradesh is the second largest state in the country by area. With over...
- Location, Identity, Travel destination, Indian city, Filming location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Capital of administrative division, Newspaper circulation area
Bhopal is the capital of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh and the administrative headquarters of Bhopal district and Bhopal division. The city was the capital of the former Bhopal State. Bhopal is known as the City of Lakes for its various natural...
- Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction, Newspaper circulation area, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Travel destination
Indore is a tier 2 city, the largest city of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh by population. It serves as the headquarters of both Indore District and Indore Division. A central power city, Indore exerts a significant impact upon commerce, finance,...
- Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Government, Author, Architectural contractor
The Government of Madhya Pradesh also known as the State Government of Madhya Pradesh, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh and its 51 districts. It consists of an executive, led by...
- Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly
The Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha or the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly is the unicameral state legislature of Madhya Pradesh state in central India. The seat of the Vidhan Sabha is at Bhopal, the capital of the state. It is housed in the Vidhan...
- Madhya Pradesh cricket team
- Cricket Team, Sports Team
The Madhya Pradesh cricket team is a domestic cricket team based in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is in the Plate and in elite Group of the Ranji Trophy.
- Madhya Bharat
Madhya Bharat also known as Malwa Union, was an Indian state in west-central India, created on 28 May 1948 from twenty-five princely states which until 1947 had been part of the Central India Agency, with Jivaji Rao Scindia as its Rajpramukh. With...
- Indian city, Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region, Newspaper circulation area
Jabalpur is a major city in Madhya Pradesh state in India. It is the third largest urban agglomeration in Madhya Pradesh and the 26th largest urban agglomeration in India as per the 2011 census statistics. Jabalpur is the administrative headquarters...
- Mandu, Madhya Pradesh
- Project focus, Dated location, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Mandu or Mandavgad is a ruined city in the present-day Mandav area of the Dhar district. It is located in the Malwa region of western Madhya Pradesh, India, at 35 km from the Dhar city. In the 11th century, Mandu was the sub division of the...
- Chitrakoot, Madhya Pradesh
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Chitrakoot is a town and a nagar panchayat in Satna district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is a town of religious, cultural, historical and archaeological importance, situated in the Baghelkhand region. It borders the Chitrakoot district...