Meaning : Star of the sea, Variant in spelling of May. It is also a Hebrew name meaning 'bitter'., Month of May, Month Of May,
Pronunciation : (MAY), MAY , may,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mae:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Mae:
- Unlike 'May', the name Mae does not possess a link to the calendar month. However, the two names do share meaning. Both are pet forms of 'Mary', hence meaning 'star of the sea'. Famous bearers include Mae West (US actress), and Vanessa-Mae (classical musician).
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Mae is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Mae is: Bitter.
- American Meaning: The name Mae is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Mae is: Bitter.
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Mae is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Mae is: Kinswomen.
- English Meaning: The name Mae is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Mae is: Month name.
- French Meaning: The name Mae is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Mae is: May. In Roman mythology Maia: (source of the month May) was goddess of spring growth.
- Variant of MAY. A famous bearer was American actress Mae West (1893-1980), whose birth name was Mary.
Definition funny of Mae:
- Dude, I think I'm in love with Mae.
- She's my Mae..my everything
- Mae brightens the day!
- mae,mae stop that!!! what is up mae ?
- Damn that Mae girl has big boobs! Mae is so pretty i wish i was her.
- ¿Qué, mae, pura vida? Hey, dude, what's up? ¿Vos viste a ese mae? Did you see that guy?
- I went to a concert last night, and Mae rocked harder than you.
Expression information Mae:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Mae:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Mae:
- Judy Mae - Shaun Cassidy
- Maggie Mae - traditional, recorded
- Rita Mae - Eric Clapton
- Willie and Laura Mae Jones - Dusty Springfield
- Annie Mae's Cafe by Stephanie McDee from the Album Taking Care of Business
- No Not One (feat. Dorothy Mae Choates) by Casey J from the Album The Truth (Standard)
- Annie Maes by Mr. Pookie from the Album Tha Rippla [Explicit]
- Fannie Mae by Buster Brown from the Album Great Classic Decade 60 Years
- Anna Mae by Dragons Of Zynth from the Album Gigantic Music Sampler
- Black Light (MAE917 Remix) by Lisa Rowe from the Album Black Light
Books about Mae:
- Mae and the Moon - Sep 8, 2015 by Jami Gigot
- Longing for Paris: One Woman's Search for Joy, Beauty, and Adventure-Right Where She Is - Aug 4, 2015 by Sarah Mae
- The Plot To Destroy Fannie Mae: Anatomy Of A Power Grab - Sep 12, 2015 by by David Fiderer
- Doing It for Love (All About Love) - Sep 29, 2015 by Cassie Mae
- If...: Second Chance - Jul 20, 2015 by Jackie Mae
- A Dozen a Day Mini Book - Jul 1, 2005 by Edna Mae Burnam
- Tail Gait: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery - May 26, 2015 by Rita Mae Brown
- Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe - Jan 7, 2013 by Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson
- Camden's Redemption (A Gloves Off Novel Book 4) - Feb 17, 2015 by L.P. Dover and Mae I Design
- Nine Lives to Die: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery - Mar 31, 2015 by Rita Mae Brown
Movies about Mae:
- Mama Mae: The Life and Music of Mae Boren Axton2014 NR
- Mae West - The Glamour Collection1932 NR
- Carrie Mae Weems: Speaking of Art2014 NR
- Ghost of Mae Nak1111 NR
- Carrie Mae Weems: Speaking of Art2012 G
- The Ultimate Mae West Laserdisc Collection1933 G
- Wong, Anna Mae Collection: Lady From Chungking (1943) / Bombs Over Burma1942 NR
- The Treasure ASL Poems by Ella Mae Lentz1995
- Muay Boran 2 Mae Mai2012
- As Maes de Chico Xavier2011 Unrated
Wiki information Mae:
- Mae West
- Actor, Film writer, Ranked item, Influence Node, Theater Actor, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Name source, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician
Mary Jane "Mae" West was an American actress, singer, playwright, screenwriter, and sex symbol whose entertainment career spanned seven decades. Known for her bawdy double entendres, West made a name for herself in vaudeville and on the stage in New...
- Pop Artist, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Person, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Composer, Broadcast Artist, Record Producer, Name source
Vanessa-Mae, is a British violinist with album sales reaching several million, having made her the wealthiest entertainer under 30 in the United Kingdom in 2006. She competed under the name Vanessa Vanakorn for Thailand in alpine skiing at the 2014...
- Fannie Mae
- Finance Business, Business Operation, Organization, Award Winner, Identity, Employer, Ranked item, Issuer
The Federal National Mortgage Association, commonly known as Fannie Mae, was founded in 1938 during the Great Depression as part of the New Deal. It is a government-sponsored enterprise and has been a publicly traded company since 1968. The...
- Mae Whitman
- Actor, Musical Artist, Person, Award Nominee, Topic, TV Actor, Influence Node, Film actor
Mae Margaret Whitman is an American actress, singer and voice artist. She is known for her roles as Ann Veal in the TV series Arrested Development and Amber Holt on the TV series Parenthood, for co-starring in the films Scott Pilgrim vs. the World...
- Sallie Mae
- Financial Services Business, Issuer, Organization, Award Winner, Employer, Ranked item, Business Operation, Identity
SLM Corporation is a publicly traded U.S. corporation that at present provides consumer banking. Its nature has changed dramatically since it was set up in 1973. At first, it was a government entity that serviced federal educational loans. It then...
- Tina Turner
- Soft rock Artist, Film music contributor, Person, Composer, TV Actor, Person Or Being In Fiction, Topic, Award Winner, Broadcast Artist, Lyricist
Anna Mae Bullock, better known by her stage name Tina Turner, is a singer, dancer, actress, and author, whose career has spanned more than half a century, earning her widespread recognition and numerous awards. Born and raised in the Southeastern...
- Mae Jemison
- Honorary Degree Recipient, Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, TV Actor, Hall of fame inductee, Organization leader, Astronaut, Organization member
Mae Carol Jemison is an American physician and NASA astronaut. She became the first African American woman to travel in space when she went into orbit aboard the Space Shuttle Endeavour on September 12, 1992. After her medical education and a brief...
- Mae Questel
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Musician, Topic, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Film actor, Person, Musical Artist
Mae Questel was an American actress and vocal artist best known for providing the voices for the animated characters Betty Boop and Olive Oyl. She began in vaudeville, and played occasional small roles in films and television later in her career,...
- Mae Young
- Wrestler, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Person, TV Actor, Deceased Person
Johnnie Mae Young was an American professional wrestler and an influential pioneer in women's wrestling, helping to increase its popularity during World War II and training many generations of wrestlers. She wrestled throughout the United States and...
- Maggie Mae
- Musical Recording, Cataloged instance