Meaning : Born Under Capricorn,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Makar:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Makar:
- Russian form of Makarios (see MACARIO).
Songs about Makar:
- Aaischhe Makar by Malay Ghosh from the Album Sagar Kuler Naiya
- Akar Ukar Makar by Pandit. Sanjeev Abhyankar from the Album Dnyandev Mhane
- Akar Ukar Makar by Suresh Wadkar from the Album Ashadhi Ekadashi Special
- Dead Makar by Yefim Malko from the Album It Is Necessary to Trust in the Future!
- Dead Makar by Yefim Malko from the Album Centrale du Minimal Vol. 10
- Dodji Makar Na Jutarnju Kafu by Biserka Jepurovic from the Album Sudbina
- Gray Smoke Silvers (Makar and Kozel) by Studiya Danilenko "Koresh" from the Album On the Outskirts. ? 16 Yard Songs. Pt. 1
- Im Tifgeshi Makar by Claude Peretz from the Album La'ahava Derch Mishela
- Key Makar Classic Version by Trill-Dan from the Album Arousal
- Makar Dévouchkine by Vladimir Sidorov from the Album Varenka,Varemka!
Books about Makar:
- Equal Play: Title IX and Social Change - Oct 1, 2007 by Nancy Hogshead-Makar and Andrew Zimbalist
- Primary Phonics: Workbook 2 - Jun 1985 by Barbara W. Makar
- Primary Phonics : Workbooks and Phonetic Storybooks for Kindergarten Through Grade 4/Workbook 4 - Jun 1996 by Barbara W. Makar
- Primary Phonics: Workbook 1 - Jun 1977 by Barbara W. Makar
- Primary Phonics : Workbooks and Phonetic Storybooks Workbook 5 - Jun 1996 by Barbara W. Makar
- Primary Phonics: Workbook 3 - Jun 1986 by Barbara W. Makar
- The Makars: The Poems of Henryson, Dunbar and Douglas (Canongate Classics) - Oct 1, 1999 by J. A. Tasioulis
- You Were Strangers: Dispatches from Exile - Oct 21, 2014 by Ashley Makar
- Through Her Eyes - Jul 14, 2015 by Alisha Jones and Tricia Makar
- Microsoft Project Made Easy : Build a Project Schedule Tutorial - Mar 16, 2012 by Andrew Makar
Wiki information Makar:
- Makar Sankranti
- Holiday, Identity, Club interest
Makar Sankranti is a Hindu festival celebrated in almost all parts of India and Nepal in a myriad of cultural forms. It is a harvest festival. Makar Sankranti marks the transition of the Sun into the zodiac sign of Makara rashi on its celestial path....
A makar is a term from Scottish literature for a poet or bard, often thought of as a royal court poet, although the term can be more generally applied. The word functions in a manner similar to the Greek term ποιητής which means both maker and poet....
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Makarska is a small city on the Adriatic coastline of Croatia, about 60 km southeast of Split and 140 km northwest of Dubrovnik. It has a population of 13,834 residents. Administratively Makarska has the status of a city and it is part of the...
- Literature Subject
Makara is a sea-creature in Hindu mythology. It is generally depicted as half terrestrial animal in the frontal part, in animal forms of an elephant, crocodile, stag, or deer, and in the hind part as an aquatic animal, in the form of a fish or seal...
- Nancy Hogshead-Makar
- Swimmer, Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Nancy Hogshead-Makar, née Nancy Lynn Hogshead, is an American former competition swimmer who represented the United States at the 1984 Summer Olympics. She won three gold medals and one silver in medley and freestyle swimming. After retiring from...
- Makar, Nepal
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Makar is a town in Bardaghat Municipality in Nawalparasi District in the Lumbini Zone of southern Nepal. The municipality was established in 18 May 2014 by merging existing Makar and Panchanagar VDCs. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a...
- Makar Island
- Island, Geographical Feature, Location
Makar Island is an island in the Laptev Sea. It is located in the bay of the Yana river, about 30 km from the nearest coast to the south, and 21 km north of the Shelonsky Islands. Makar Island is flat and marshy. It has some small lakes and a...
- Ekaterina Makarova
- Tennis Player, Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Tennis Tournament Champion, Identity, Athlete
Ekaterina Valeryevna Makarova is a Russian professional tennis player and the current Russian No. 2. She achieved her career-high ranking of number 8 on 6 April 2015. Her best Grand Slam singles results have come at the 2014 US Open and the 2015...
- Murder of Oksana Makar
The murder of Oksana Makar took place in March 2012 in Ukraine, garnering extensive media coverage both at home and abroad and leading to mass protests. Oksana Makar, aged 18, was attacked by three men in the city of Mykolaiv on 8 March 2012: she was...
- Jimmy Makar
Jimmy Makar is the Senior Vice President of Racing Operations at Joe Gibbs Racing. Born in Morristown, New Jersey, United States, he was previously a crew chief for Rusty Wallace, Dale Jarrett and Bobby Labonte.