If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Makonde:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Songs about Makonde:
- Makonde by Newmanhere from the Album Makonde/Nodus
- Makonde by Shishishi Ziara Tsongo from the Album Shishishi Ziara Tsongo, Vol. 3b
- Makonde by Drummers of Zanzibar from the Album Imani Ngoma: The Drums of Zanzibar
- Makonde by Bobby Selvaggio Quartet from the Album Visions Transitions
- Makonde by Casimiro Nhussi from the Album Makonde
- Makonde by Newmanhere from the Album Ibiza Summer Closing 2k13
- Makonde Ceremony by Laurent Jeanneau from the Album Music of Tanzania
- Muana Makonde by Carlos de Lina from the Album Shoprite
- Njari Makonde by Dumisani Maraire, Ephat Mujuru from the Album Shona Spirit
Books about Makonde:
- Modern Makonde Art - Nov 8, 1974 by Jorn Korn and Jesper Kirknaes
- Modern Makonde Sculpture - 1966 by J. Anthony Stout
- A Host of Devils: The History and Context of the Making of Makonde Spirit Sculpture (Studies in Visual Culture) - Mar 29, 2002 by Zachary Kingdon
- Makonde (Heritage Library of African Peoples) - Jan 1, 1997 by John Stoner
- Art makonde: Tradition et modernite (French Edition) - 1989
- By Jorn Korn Modern Makonde Art (1st First Edition) [Hardcover] - Oct 24, 1974
- A Tanzanian Tradition: Doei, Iraku, Kerewe, Makonde, Nyamwezi, Pare, Zaramo, Zig - 1989 by CHARLES (ESSAY). BORDOGNA
- Makonde - 1997 by Kristian (Ed.) Fenzel
- Makonde : Wooden Sculpture from East Africa from the Malde Collection -
- Ethnographic Sorcery - May 1, 2007 by Harry G. West
Wiki information Makonde:
- Makonde people
The Makonde are an ethnic group in southeast Tanzania and northern Mozambique. The Makonde developed their culture on the Mueda Plateau in Mozambique. At present they live throughout Tanzania and Mozambique and have a small presence in Kenya. The...
- Makonde Language
- Human Language
Makonde, or Kimakonde, is the language spoken by the Makonde, an ethnic group in southeast Tanzania and northern Mozambique. Makonde is a central Bantu language closely related to Yao. The Matembwe and Mabiha dialects are divergent, and may not be...
- Makonde District
Makonde District is a district in Zimbabwe.
- Makonde art
Makonde art is the art of the Makonde people. Makonde art can be subdivided into different areas. The Makonde traditionally carve household objects, figures and masks. After the 1930s, the Portuguese colonizers and other missionaries arrived at the...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Makonde chess set
Makonde chess sets are made by the Makonde tribe of south-west Tanzania and Mozambique who have for centuries been greatly skilled in wood carving and Makonde art is a distinctive style. Chess sets were originally made for export to Europe but the...
- René Makondele
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
René Makondele is a Congolese football midfielder who plays for BK Häcken.
- Release track