Meaning : Unknown, Angel,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), Mah Lah Ee Kah, mah-LIEK-ah ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Malaika:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Malaika:
- This female name is most commonly found in African, Muslim, Hindi and Swahili speaking countries. It is actually the female form of the male name Malak which also means Angel. Malak is actually the Arabic element which means angel and therefore gives Malaika it’s meaning. This name is commonly shortened to Mal.
- Means "angels" from the plural of Arabic ملك (malak).
Definition funny of Malaika:
- He who's that girl over ther.... Thats my girlfriend malaika
- Malaika is a messager from the man upstairs and should therefore be given all the asians in the world.
- yeah, but let's call malaika to come with?
Songs about Malaika:
- Malaika by Angelique Kidjo and Orchestre Philharmonique du Luxembourg from the Album Sings
- Malaika by Soweto Gospel Choir from the Album Voices From Heaven
- Malaika by African Tribal Orchestra from the Album Sounds Like Africa (African Beats, Drums, Sounds and Music)
- Malaika by Maxdown from the Album Music Stars-Tribute to Boney M.
- My Angel (Malaika) by Harry Belafonte and Miriam Makeba from the Album An Evening With Belafonte/Makeba
- Malaika by Angélique Kidjo from the Album Keep On Moving - The Best Of
- Malaika (Original single 1974) by Miriam Makeba from the Album Malcom X / Malaika
- Malaika Wange by Juliana Kanyomozi from the Album Kanyimbe
- Malaika by Miriam Makeba from the Album Mama Africa
- Malaika by Miriam Makeba from the Album Live From Paris & Conakry
Books about Malaika:
- MALAIKA - Oct 20, 2010 by Van Heerling
- Malaika - May 2, 2012 by Mr. William R. Powell
- Malaika - Apr 15, 2012 by Samantha Abigail Ashford
- Malaika and the Wheelchair - Dec 21, 2013 by Mary Mwangangi and Martin Ngugi
- Malaika's Miracle - Jan 16, 2012 by Craig B Smith
- Malaika - Jul 16, 2008 by Nicy Bishop
- Malaika's Costume - Mar 15, 2016 by Nadia L. Hohn and Irene Luxbacher
- Memoirs of a Born Free: Reflections on the Rainbow Nation - Oct 1, 2014 by Malaika Wa Azania and Simphiwe Dana
- Illuminated Manuscript: Poems and Prints - Dec 1991 by Malaika Favorite
- The Funky Tube To Nubia - Aug 18, 2015 by J. Malaika James
Movies about Malaika:
- Malaika For Life2014 NR
- MALAIKA - PART 1&2 DVD
Wiki information Malaika:
Malaika is a Swahili song. Malaika generally means "angel" in Swahili. As is the case with many Swahili words, it is ultimately derived from Arabic. An alternative Swahili meaning is a "baby" or "small child", hence at least one particular...
- Malaika Arora Khan
- Actor, Film producer, Award Winner, TV Actor, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, TV Personality
Malaika Arora Khan, known as Malaika Arora before her marriage, is an Indian actress, dancer, model, VJ, and television presenter. She is one of the top item girls of India. She is most famous for her dancing in the songs "Chaiyya Chaiyya" and "Munni...
- TV Soap Opera, TV Program, Topic
Malaika is a 2013 TV series.
- Malaika Firth
Malaika Firth is a Kenyan-born British fashion model. She started modeling under Premier Model Management, after her mother saw a TV special about the model agency. Firth attracted attention when she was booked as the first black model in almost 20...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Featured artist
Malaika also known under name Malaika Sallard Johnson, is a female African American dance singer from Seattle, Washington. During her short lived music career she recorded only one album entitled Sugar Time, which managed two Top 5 hits on the US...
- Nazik Al-Malaika
- Writer, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Nazik Al-Malaika, Al-Malaika in English: Angels, she was an Iraqi female poet and is considered by many to be one of the most influential contemporary Iraqi female poets. Al-Malaika is famous as the first Arabic poet to use free verse.
- Malaika Griffin
- Woman, Person
Malaika Tamu Griffin is an American woman serving a life sentence for murder at the La Vista Correctional Facility in Pueblo, Colorado for shooting her neighbor Jason Patrick Horsley to death in May 1999. After the shooting, Griffin became a fugitive...
- Malaika Mihambo
Malaika Mihambo is a German long jumper. She finished ninth at the 2011 World Youth Championships, then competed at the 2012 World Junior Championships and the 2013 World Championships without reaching the final. She also won the gold medal at the...
- Africa Malaika
- Musical Group, Musical Artist
Malaika is a South African Afro-pop music group, which has been described as post-kwaito, post-mbaqanga and neo-soul, consisting of three young musicians: Bongani Nchanga and the late Jadu Ndaba from the previous band the Stouters and Matshediso...