Meaning : Attractive, beautiful, Of Native-American - Miwok origin meaning 'salmon going fast up a rippling stream'., Beautiful One, Attractive, Beautiful,
Pronunciation : (MA-lee-ha), MAH lee ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Maliha:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Maliha:
- Maliha is a feminine name that originates from a Sanskrit word meaning ‘Beautiful One’. It is quite a popular name with Muslim parents and is found used mostly in the Middle East and Africa.
Definition funny of Maliha:
- - Giggity giggity giggity, giggity giggigty giggity, giggity giggity giggity goooo. - Whachu jerking off to? - Maliha!
- Maliha is beauty. <3
- "i saw maliha yesturday. she was beautiful"
Songs about Maliha:
- Kool Lil Maliha (Iraqi Mawwal) by Fatme Serhan from the Album The Queen of Balady
- Aleh ya maliha by Hocine Lasnami from the Album Algérienne
- Aleh ya maliha by Hocine Lasnami from the Album Hocine Lasnami, Algérienne
- Hna Maliha by Don Bigg from the Album Talet
- Josh Maliha Abadi by Zia Mohyeddin from the Album Zia Mohyeddin Show, Vol.10 (Live)
- Lost in Hope (feat. Maliha) by Raiyan Rahman from the Album Lost in Hope (feat. Maliha)
- Oul Lel Maliha by Sabah Fakhri from the Album Best Of Sabah Fakhri 3
- Oul Lel Maliha (Live) (Live) by Sabah Fakhri from the Album Ya Teira Tiri (Live) (Live)
- Oul Lel Maliha (Mawal) [Live] by Sabah Fakhri from the Album Ya Teira Tiri (Live) (Live)
- Oul Lel Maliha 2 by Sabah Fakhri from the Album Best Of Sabah Fakhri 3
Books about Maliha:
- Thunder Over the Grass (Maliha Anderson) (Volume 5) - May 28, 2015 by Steve Turnbull
- Murder out of the Blue (Maliha Anderson) (Volume 1) - Nov 30, 2013 by Steve Turnbull
- Wind in the East: An Indian Steampunk Novel in a Fantasy Alternate History (Maliha Anderson) (Volume 4) - Mar 2, 2015 by Steve Turnbull
- Maliha Anderson Mysteries (Volume 1): An Indian Steampunk Novel in a Fantasy Alternate History (Box Set) - Aug 28, 2014 by Steve Turnbull
- Zaatar Days, Henna Nights: Adventures, Dreams, and Destinations Across the Middle East - Jan 19, 2007 by Maliha Masood
- Dizzy in Karachi: A Journey to Pakistan - Feb 28, 2013 by Maliha Masood
- Broken Vows: A Prequel to the Maliha Anderson series - Apr 30, 2015 by Turnbull, S
- Blood Sky at Night (Maliha Anderson) (Volume 2) - Mar 13, 2014 by Steve Turnbull
- Halo Round the Moon (Maliha Anderson) (Volume 3) - Aug 30, 2014 by Steve Turnbull
- Word Judge USA: The Complete American English Word List for Popular Word Games Approved by Wgpo (Word Game Players... - Nov 18, 2013 by Maliha Mendoza Mahmood
Movies about Maliha:
- Madiha Maliha
Wiki information Maliha:
- Maliha Lodhi
- Diplomat, Person
Dr. Maleeha Lodhi, is a Pakistani political scientist, diplomat, columnist, and military strategist who served as the High Commissioner of Pakistan to the United Kingdom and prior to that, twice as the Pakistan Ambassador to the United States. She...
- Madiha Maliha
- TV Program
Madiha Maliha is a 2012 Pakistani telenovela broadcast by Hum TV. Premiering on 27 August 2012 the telenovela, which has been directed by Roomi Insha, has been written by Dilawar Khan and produced by Momina Duraid. It stars actors Junaid Khan, Zhalay...
- Location, Dated location
Malha is a neighborhood in southwest Jerusalem, between Pat and Kiryat Hayovel. Before 1948, Malha was a Palestinian Arab village known as al-Maliha. The official Hebrew name of the neighborhood is Manahat named for the biblical town of Manahath, but...
- Maliha Masood
- Person, Author
Maliha Masood was born 1972 in Karachi, Pakistan. She moved to the United States in 1982 and grew up in Seattle, WA. Maliha is an award-winning writer in creative nonfiction and the author of two travel memoirs, Zaatar Days, Henna Nights. and Dizzy...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Malihabad is a town and a nagar panchayat in Lucknow district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is the mango belt of North India and is internationally acclaimed for its mangoes. Among different varieties of mangoes grown here, Dussheri is the...
- Maliha al-Atash
- Location, Statistical region
Maliha al-Atash is a village in southern Syria, part of the Daraa Governorate situated in the Hauran plain. It is located northeast of Daraa and nearby localities include Izra to the northwest, Busra al-Harir to the northeast, Nahitah and al-Maliha...
- Josh Malihabadi
- Poet, Person, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Author
Josh Malihabadi was a Pakistani poet. He was an Indian citizen until 1958, when he emigrated to Pakistan and became a Pakistani citizen. He wrote ghazals, nazm and Marsias under the takhallus Josh.
- Film character, Fictional Character
Maliha is a fictional character from the 2013 film Seedlings.
- Organism, Zoo Animal