If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mallalieu:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Books about Mallalieu:
- The Better Bag Maker: An Illustrated Handbook of Handbag Design Techniques, Tips, and Tricks - Jun 1, 2014 by Nicole Mallalieu
- Forever Rumpole: The Best of the Rumpole Stories - Oct 30, 2012 by John Mortimer and Ann Mallalieu
- The Berlin Slouch Bag Pattern: Finished bag: 16 1/2" x 14" x 7 1/2" - Play up your cool-girl style with this edgy... - Nov 7, 2015 by Nicole Mallalieu
- Colouring Book Tour of St. Kitts and Nevis - Nov 4, 2014 by Joan Mallalieu
- Antiques Roadshow: A-Z of Antiques Hunting - Feb 2003 by Huon Mallalieu
- The Illustrated History of Antiques - Dec 1993 by Huon Mallalieu
- The Dictionary of British Watercolour Artists Up to 1920, Vol. 2: The Plates - Dec 1979 by H.L. Mallalieu
- THE HOUSE OF BONDAGE OR CHARLOTTE BROOKS AND OTHER SLAVES ORIGINAL AND LIFE-LIKE, AS THEY APPEARED IN THEIR OLD... - May 19, 2010 by MRS. OCTAVIA V. ROGERS ALBERT and D.D. REV. BISHOP WILLARD F. MALLALIEU
- The Fullness of the Blessing of the Gospel of Christ - Jun 8, 2015 by W F Mallalieu and D Curtis Hale
- The Dictionary of British Watercolour Artists Up to 1920, Vol. 1: The Text - Dec 1986 by H. L. Mallalieu and M. L. Mallalieu
Wiki information Mallalieu:
- Ann Mallalieu, Baroness Mallalieu
- Person, Politician
Ann Mallalieu, Baroness Mallalieu QC is a British lawyer, Labour Party politician and president of the Countryside Alliance. Lady Mallalieu comes from a distinguished political family. Her grandfather, Frederick Mallalieu, had been Liberal Member of...
- Aubrey Mallalieu
- Actor, Deceased Person, Topic, Person, Film actor
Aubrey Mallalieu was an English actor with a prolific career in supporting roles in films in the 1930s and 1940s. Information is scant on Mallalieu's pre-film career, but he is believed to have had a lengthy stage career before making the move into...
- Joseph Mallalieu
- Politician, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Sir Joseph Percival William Mallalieu was a British Labour Party politician, journalist and author. Mallalieu was educated at the Dragon School in Oxford, Cheltenham College, Trinity College, Oxford and the University of Chicago. He was President of...
- Lance Mallalieu
- Person, Deceased Person, Politician
Sir Edward Lancelot Mallalieu, known as Lance Mallalieu, was a British politician. Lancelot Mallalieu was educated at the Dragon School, Oxford., Cheltenham College and Trinity College, Oxford. At the 1931 general election, Mallalieu was elected as...
- Willard Francis Mallalieu
- Writer, Deceased Person, Person
Willard Francis Mallalieu was an American Bishop of the Methodist Episcopal Church, elected in 1884. Willard was born in Sutton, Massachusetts. He was of Puritan and Huguenot ancestry. He was converted to Christ at the age of twelve, having indicated...
- Frederick Mallalieu
- Deceased Person, Politician, Person
Frederick William Mallalieu was a Liberal Party politician in the United Kingdom. He was elected as the Member of Parliament for Colne Valley at a by-election in 1916. He was re-elected as a Coalition Liberal at the 1918 general election, when...
- Huon Mallalieu
- Author, Person
- Albert Mallalieu
- Athlete, Measured person, Deceased Person, Cricket Player, Person
Albert Edward Mallalieu was an English cricketer. Mallalieu was a right-handed batsman. He was born in Delph, Saddleworth, Yorkshire. Malalieu his first-class debut for Wales against Scotland in 1924. He made five further first-class appearances for...
- Jonathan Mallalieu
- Author, Person
- Sam Mallalieu
- Drummer, Musician, Person
Sam Mallalieu is a musical artist.