If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mamata:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Songs about Mamata:
- Mamata (Affection) by Ananda Shankar from the Album Ananda Shankar (US Internet Release)
- Eba Li Mu Mamata by Insult from the Album Respectless
- Gute Ta Mamata Maa by Dillip Panda from the Album He Madhaba Hari (Jagannath Bhajan)
- Ka Na Jage Mani Mamata by Varsha Bhave from the Album Abhijat Natyasangeet
- Maar Mamata Kon by Mrinalkanti Ghosh from the Album Bengali Devotional Songs
- Mai Ke Mamata Ke by Dhananjay Sharma from the Album Khanke Na Kangna
- Mamata Ache by Kabir Suman from the Album Protirodh
- Mamata Ke Maiya by Sanjeet Singh from the Album Bahiniya Bhairo Bhaiya Ke
- Mamata Mayi Maa Sarada by Anup Jalota from the Album Jagat Janani Maago
- Mar Mamata Kake Bole by Shriradha Bandhopadhyay from the Album Amar Kannya
Books about Mamata:
- Starve Better: Surviving the Endless Horror of the Writing Life - Mar 19, 2013 by Nick Mamatas
- The Nickronomicon - Nov 18, 2014 by Nick Mamatas
- You Might Sleep . . . - Jul 12, 2011 by Nick Mamatas
- Move Under Ground - Jul 13, 2006 by Nick Mamatas
- Hanzai Japan: Fantastical, Futuristic Stories of Crime From and About Japan - Oct 20, 2015 by Haikasoru and Nick Mamatas
- Bullettime - Aug 16, 2012 by Nick Mamatas
- Haunted Legends - Sep 14, 2010 by Ellen Datlow and Nick Mamatas
- LampLight - Volume 3 Issue 1 - Sep 1, 2014 by Yvonne Navarro and Gary Braunbeck
- Shotguns v. Cthulhu - Mar 11, 2013 by Larry DiTillio and Nick Mamatas
- Mamata Banerjee: My Unforgettable Memories - Mar 1, 2012 by Mamata Banerjee and Nandini Sengupta
Wiki information Mamata:
- Mamata Banerjee
- Organization leader, Identity, Politician, Organization founder, Person, Author
Mamata Banerjee is an Indian politician who has been Chief Minister of West Bengal since 2011. She is the first woman to hold the office. Banerjee founded the party All India Trinamool Congress in 1997 and became its chairperson, after separating...
- Mamata Shankar
- Actor, Person, Award Winner, Film actor
Mamata Shankar is an Indian actress. She is known for her work in Bengali cinema. She has acted in films by directors including Satyajit Ray, Mrinal Sen, Rituparno Ghosh, Buddhadev Dasgupta and Gautam Ghosh. In addition to being an actress, she is a...
- Manasu Mamata
- Children's Entertainment Film, Topic, Film, Award-Winning Work
Manasu Mamata is a 1990 drama family film written by D.V. Narasa Raju and Mouli and directed by Mouli.
- Mamata Kanojia
- Person, Cricket Player, Athlete, Measured person
Mamata Kanojia is a One Day International cricketer who represents India. She has played five ODIs, and has taken four wickets including a three-wicket haul.
- Mamata Medical College
- Organization, Location, Employer
Mamata Medical College is a private medical college with a teaching hospital, Mamata General Hospital in Khammam, Telangana. It is affiliated to Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. It is located in Rotary Nagar area of Khammam town of...
- Mamata Soni
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Mamata Soni is an actor.
- Video game Business, Organization, Business Operation, Employer
- Nick Mamatas
- Novelist, Award Nominee, Author, Influence Node, Person
Nick Mamatas is an American horror, science fiction and fantasy author and editor for the Haikasoru line of translated Japanese science fiction novels for Viz Media. His fiction has been nominated for several awards, including several Bram Stoker...
- Fictional Character, Film character
Mamata is a fictional character from the 2008 film Gharjamai.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Mamata is a fictional character from the 2008 film Rajkumar.