Meaning : Lovable,
Pronunciation : MAN-dee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Mandi:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Mandi:
- English Meaning: The name Mandi is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Mandi is: Abbreviation of Amanda, meaning worthy of being loved.
- American Meaning: The name Mandi is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Mandi is: Abbreviation of Amanda, meaning worthy of being loved.
- Diminutive of AMANDA
Definition funny of Mandi:
- Mandi keepher
- "Hey did you see Mandi today?" "Yeah I did, she was doing the hokey pokey for a giggle!" "What a funny girl"
- Did you ever know that you're my Mandi, you're everything I would like to be?
- 1. Damnnn, Mandi's lookin' fine today, as usual. 2. I wish I was Mandi, shes so pretty and nice!
- HOLY SHIT! ITS A MANDI! HURRY UP AND TAKE A PICTURE OF IT! HURRRRRRYYYY!
- Mandi is cool and special
Expression information Mandi:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Mandi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Mandi:
- I'm Mandy, Fly Me - 10cc
- Mandy - Albert One
- Mandy - Barry Manilow
- Mandy - The Jonas Brothers
- Mandy Dandy - The Equals
- Mandy Goes to Med School - The Dresden Dolls
- Compa Mandi by Tito Y Su Torbellino from the Album No Eres Tú, Ahora Soy Yo
- Kele Mandi by Rokia Traoré from the Album Bowmboi
- Shamsheer Baraina (Mandi / Soundtrack Version) by Preeti Sagar from the Album Mandi (OST)
- Sweet Sweet Mandi by Bad Sports from the Album Kings of the Weekend
Books about Mandi:
- What Happened to Goldman Sachs: An Insider's Story of Organizational Drift and Its Unintended Consequences - Oct 1, 2013 by Steven G. Mandis
- Easy Homemade: Homemade Pantry Staples for the Busy Modern Family - Aug 8, 2012 by Mandi Ehman
- BWWM Babies: Interracial Romance Pregnant Bundle - Dec 15, 2014 by Mandi Moane
- Dear Stephanie - May 8, 2015 by Mandi Castle
- Taboo Knock Ups: The Brat's Dirty Plan - Mar 25, 2015 by Mandi Faulker
- A Mom's Guide to Direct Sales: Top Tips for Working in Direct Sales from Home - Apr 5, 2015 by Mandi Welbaum
- Love Hurts (Caged Love Book 1) - Jan 18, 2015 by Mandi Beck
- Mandie and the Secret Tunnel and Other Stories (3 books in 1) (Mandi) - 1984 by Lois Gladys Leppard
- A Mom's Guide to Making Money with Etsy: Top Ways to Turn Your Talent and Creativity Into Cash on Etsy - Feb 15, 2015 by Mandi Welbaum
- Because BWWM: Interracial Romance Box Set Bundle - Aug 30, 2015 by Tamara Black and Jasmyne Jackson
Movies about Mandi:
- Nip/Tuck: Season 12004 Unrated
- Obsessed: Mandi / Mora2009 NR
- Classic Movies Collection | Shyam Benegal 8 Dvds Set, Bhumika, Junoon, Kondura, Nishant, Trikal, Mandi, Ankur,...2009 Unrated
- Shyam Benegal Set of 5 DVD,Nishant,Ankur,Trikal,Mandi,Bhumika1975 Unrated
- Mandi Indian Bollywood Movies1983 Unrated
Wiki information Mandi:
- Travel destination, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Mandi, Mandi, formerly known as Mandav Nagar, also known as Sahor, is a major city and a municipal council in Mandi District in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated 153 kilometres north of state capital, Shimla. Located in the...
Mandi is a traditional Yemeni dish from Hadhramaut, Yemen. It is also eaten in many other Yemeni cities, such as Sana'a. It is now very popular in other areas of the Arabian Peninsula, such as Egypt and Jordan. It is also popular among the Hadhrami...
- Art Film, Film, Topic, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work
Mandi is a 1983 Urdu movie starring Shabana Azmi. The film is a satirical comedy on politics and prostitution, and stars Shabana Azmi, Naseeruddin Shah and Smita Patil. Based on a classic Urdu short story Aanandi by writer Ghulam Abbas, the film...
- Mandi district
- Location, Indian district, Statistical region, Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Mandi district is one of the central districts of Himachal Pradesh state in northern India. Mandi town is the headquarters of Mandi district. The town has mythological and historical significance and boasts of a unique temple architecture. It is...
- Aïssa Mandi
- Soccer, Person, Athlete, Football player, Measured person
Aïssa Mandi is an Algerian football player who currently plays for Ligue 1 side Stade de Reims and the Algeria national team. He plays primarily as a right-back but has also been used as a centre-back. Mandi made his international debut for Algeria...
- Mandi Bahauddin
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Mandi Bahauddin is a city in central Punjab, Pakistan.It is also the capital of Mandi Bahauddin District.The city is some 220 metres above the sea level and is located in central Punjab, between the rivers Jhelum and Chenab. The city of Mandi...
- Dated location, Political District, Location
Mandi Lok Sabha constituency is one of the four Lok Sabha constituencies in Himachal Pradesh state in northern India. Ram Swarup Sharma is current member of Lok Sabha from Mandi. Mandi Parliamentary constituency already emerged as a hot bed of...
- Anatomical structure, Bone
In vertebrates, the mandible, lower jaw or jawbone is a bone forming the skull with the cranium.
- Heera Mandi
Heera Mandi meaning "Diamond Market", also known as Shahi Mohalla is a red-light district and a bazaar in Taxali Gate, Lahore, Pakistan. The women and hijras offer traditional and classical dances and was originally the center of the city's tawaif...
- Mandi Bahauddin District
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Mandi Bahauddin is a district in the Punjab province of Pakistan. It is bordered on the northwest by the Jhelum River, on the southeast by the Chenab River, and on the southwest by the Sargodha District. The district has an area of 2,673 square...