Origin : Russian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Manya:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Manya:
- Russian Meaning: The name Manya is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Manya is: Bitter.
- Russian diminutive of MARIA
Definition funny of Manya:
- A charitable and benevolent and intelligent person can only hope to one day reach the state of Manya.
- Drake: Hey see that girl Manya ? Shawn: Yes and she is smoking hot !!
- "You better back off or I'm gonna get Manya on your ass."
- What about many-a? That's always fun.
Expression information Manya:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Manya:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Manya:
- Felicidad (Calavera & Manya 'Mi Vida' Mix) by Fuiano Laera from the Album Select 8 - Music for Our Friends
- While Feat. Manya by Robot Koch from the Album Death Star Droid
- Aye Manya by Meet Bros Anjjan;Adnan Sami;Shaan from the Album Shootout At Wadala
- Aye Manya (From "Shootout At Wadala") by Meet Bros Anjjan;Adnan Sami;Shaan from the Album Best of Me Shaan
- Ready To Begin Again (Manya's Song) by Peggy Lee from the Album Mirrors
- Manya by Nick Rosen from the Album Into The Sky
- Aaja Nachle (From "Manya Sajjana") by Vaishali Samant from the Album Aaja Nachle (From "Manya Sajjana")
- Anya Manya Kumpanya by Zümrüt from the Album Müzik: Selmi Andak (Bal Gibi Olur)
- Asan Manya Ae Dil Da Kehna by Humaira Channa from the Album Visa Dubai Da
- Assan Te Tainu Rab Manya by Wadali Brothers from the Album Bulla Ki Jaana Main Kaun Punjabi Sufiyana Kalaam Greatest Sufi Hits Ever
Books about Manya:
- Rain - Mar 24, 2009 by Manya Stojic
- Hello World! Greetings in 42 Languages Around the Globe - Nov 1, 2002 by Manya Stojic
- Manya's Dream: A Story of Marie Curie - Sep 6, 2003 by Frieda Wishinsky and Jacques Lamontagne
- Intermediate Epidemiology: Methods That Matter - Sep 15, 2014 by Manya Magnus
- Age Is Just A Number And Mine Is Unlisted: A memoir that includes sixty years in show business - Aug 20, 2015 by Manya Nogg
- Essentials Of Infectious Disease Epidemiology (Essential Public Health) - Aug 21, 2007 by Manya Magnus
- Snow - Dec 10, 2002 by Manya Stojic
- Doctor Zhivago Translated By Max Hayward and Manya Harari : Pantheon - 1958 by Boris Pasternak
- Essential Readings In Infectious Disease Epidemiology (Essential Public Health) - Dec 1, 2008 by Manya Magnus
- A Book Of Letters - Apr 1, 2002 by Ken Wilson-Max and Manya Stojic
Wiki information Manya:
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Manya is an Indian actress who acted in Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, and Tamil movies. She began her acting career in Telugu cinema. In 2000, she was introduced to Malayalam films by director Lohithadas and acted in Joker opposite Dileep. The success...
- Manya Surve
- Gangster, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Person
Manohar Arjun Surve, popularly known as Manya Surve, was an infamous Indian urban dacoit and gangster in the Mumbai underworld. His death in 1982 during an encounter with the Maharashtra police became known as the city's first recorded encounter...
- Manya Shochat
- Politician, Organization member, Deceased Person, Person
Manya Shochat was a Belarusian-Jewish politician and the "mother" of the collective settlement in Palestine, the forerunner of the kibbutz movement.
- Shilpa Shetty
- Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, Person, Film producer, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, TV Personality, Identity
Shilpa Shetty Kundra is an Indian film actress and model. Since making her debut in the film Baazigar, she has appeared in nearly 40 Bollywood, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada films, her first leading role being in the 1994 film Aag. Her performances in...
- Manya Makoski
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Manya Janine Makoski is a retired American professional soccer midfielder who most recently played for Sky Blue FC in the National Women's Soccer League. She previously played for the Los Angeles Sol and Atlanta Beat of Women's Professional Soccer.
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Manya is a locality situated in the Sunraysia region and close to the border of South Australia. The place by road, is situated about 9 kilometres north from Panitya and 6 kilometres south from Sunset. The place name Manya is derived from the local...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Manyas is a town and district of Balıkesir Province in the Marmara region of Turkey. The population was 6,501 in 2010. The mayor is Tancan Barçın.
- Manya Krobo District
The Manya Krobo District was a district of Ghana located in the Eastern Region of south Ghana until it was split in 2008 to form the Lower Manya Krobo District and the Upper Manya Krobo District.
- Manya Mahajanangale
- Indian film, Film, Topic
Manya Mahajanangale is a 1985 Indian Malayalam film, directed by AT Abu and produced by . The film stars Mammootty, Chithra, Prem Nazir and Adoor Bhasi in lead roles. The film had musical score by Shyam.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Manyana is a small town on the South Coast of New South Wales, Australia in the Shoalhaven. Manyana is approx 200 km south of Sydney GPO. At the 2006 census, Manyana had a population of 363. Manyana borders with Bendalong. Manyana is also home to the...