Meaning : Warlike, Mars, Derived from the word 'marcus' which means 'dedicated to Mars'. Mars was the Roman god of War and associated with virility. It is the female variant of the name Marcius.,
Pronunciation : MAR sha, MAHR-shə (English), MAHR-see-ə (English), MAHR-thyah (Spanish), MAHR-syah (Latin American Spanish) , (MAAR-shah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Marcia:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Marcia:
- Marcia is a feminine name of ultimately Latin origin. It comes from the same root as the similar feminine name Marcella and the masculine name Marcus. All of the names come from Mars, the name of the Roman god of war.
- Latin Meaning: The name Marcia is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Marcia is: Of Mars. Feminine of Marcus. Mars was mythological Roman god of fertility also identified with the Greek war god Ares.
- American Meaning: The name Marcia is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Marcia is: Of Mars. Feminine of Marcus. Mars was mythological Roman god of fertility also identified with the Greek war god Ares.
- Feminine form of MARCIUS. It was borne by a few very minor saints. It has been used as a given name in the English-speaking world since the 18th century.
Definition funny of Marcia:
- That girl is so awsome, shes a total marcia!! this smells so good, like a marcia.
- 'What do you think of her?' 'Who? Marcia? Love her'
- I wish I could have the most perfect girl in the world, I need a Marcia.
- Her dog swallowed her false teeth and she rang the vet instead of the dentist.......she is such a Marcia!
- rollin' with marcia
Expression information Marcia:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Marcia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Marcia:
- Marcia Baila (Live) by Catherine Ringer from the Album Chante Les Rita Mitsouko And More A La Cigale (Live)
- Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 55, "Eroica": II. Marcia Funebre by Hungarian State Orchestra from the Album 100 Must-Have Horror Classics
- Verdi: Aida / Act 2 - Marcia by Herbert von Karajan and Wiener Philharmoniker from the Album Verdi: Aida (2 CDs)
- Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat Major Op. 55, 'Eroica': II. Marcia funebre - Adagio assai by Nikolaus Harnoncourt from the Album Beethoven : Symphonies Nos 1 - 9
- Go On Fool (feat. Marcia Ball) by The Texas Horns from the Album Blues Gotta Holda Me
- Pinetop's New Boogie Woogie (feat. Pinetop Perkins Feat. Marcia Ball) by Pinetop Perkins Feat. Marcia Ball from the Album Ladies Man
- Septet in E-Flat Major, Op. 20: VI. Andante con moto alla Marcia - Presto by Berlin Philharmonic Octet from the Album Top 100 Beethoven
- Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, Op. 46: IV. In the Hall of the Mountain King (Alla marcia e molto marcato - Piu vivo) by Tbilisi Symphony Orchestra from the Album The Classical Halloween Collection for Kids
- (A London Symphony) Symphony No. 2: IV. Finale: Andante Con Moto - Maestoso Alla Marcia Quasi Lento - Allegro... by Royal Scottish National Orchestra from the Album Ralph Vaughan Williams: A London Symphony (1920 Version)
- Beethoven: Piano Sonata No.28 in A, Op.101 - 2. Lebhaft, marschmäßig (Vivace alla marcia) by Wilhelm Kempff from the Album Beethoven: The 32 Piano Sonatas
Books about Marcia:
- With a Dreamboat in a Hammock - Apr 12, 2015 by Marcia Lynn McClure
- The Romancing of Evangeline Ipswich - Jan 29, 2015 by Marcia Lynn McClure
- The Days Between: Blessings, Poems, and Directions of the Heart for the Jewish High Holiday Season (HBI Series... - Aug 5, 2014 by Marcia Falk
- Baby, I Want You - Nov 18, 2013 by Marcia King-Gamble
- Black Hole: How an Idea Abandoned by Newtonians, Hated by Einstein, and Gambled On by Hawking Became Loved - Apr 28, 2015 by Marcia Bartusiak
- Cinderella - Apr 1, 1997 by Marcia Brown
- Well Read, Well Fed; A Year of Great Reads and Simple Dishes for Book Groups - Sep 18, 2015 by Marcia F. Brown
- Worksheets Don't Grow Dendrites: 20 Instructional Strategies That Engage the Brain - Feb 18, 2010 by Marcia L. Tate
- The Night Searchers (A Sharon McCone Mystery) - Apr 28, 2015 by Marcia Muller
- Foundations of Athletic Training: Prevention, Assessment, and Management, 5th Edition - Oct 12, 2012 by Marcia K. Anderson and Gail P. Parr
Movies about Marcia:
- Gaiam Portraits Of Inspiring Lives With Marcia Wieder2011 NR CC
- Gaiam Portraits of Inspiring Lives W/Marcia Wieder2011 NR
- The Mist (Widescreen) (2007) (2008) Thomas Jane; Marcia Gay Harden R
- Charlie Rose with Frances Visco, Clifford Hudis, Marcia Stefanick & Robert Bazell; Tyler Perry & Elvis Mitchell2006
- Pillow Perfect - Marcia Brown's Needlework Finishing1996
- Marcia Wieder: Speaker and Author " Making Your Dreams Come True"2002
- Earth Explorer: Geophysicist Marcia McNutt by Marcia McNutt
- Making Your Dreams Come True with Marcia Wieder2005
- Charlie Rose with Peter Dawkins, Andrew Blickhahn, Kit Raven Bukowski, Marietta Mercer Squire, Marcia Reyes, Nancy...2006
- marcia nuziale (dvd) italian import2005 G
Wiki information Marcia:
- Marcia Cross
- Actor, TV Actor, Identity, Award Winner, Person, Award Nominee, TV program guest, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Celebrity
Marcia Anne Cross is an American television actress known for her roles as Dr. Kimberly Shaw on Fox soap opera Melrose Place and Bree Van de Kamp on the ABC comedy-drama series Desperate Housewives.
- Marcia Wallace
- Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Person, Award Nominee, Public figure with medical condition, TV Actor, Topic, Influence Node
Marcia Karen Wallace was an American actress, voice artist, comedian, and game show panelist, primarily known for her roles in television situation comedies. She is perhaps best known for her roles as receptionist Carol Kester on the 1970s sitcom The...
- Marcia Hines
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, TV Actor, Identity, Person
Marcia Elaine Hines, AM, is an Australian vocalist, actress and TV personality. Hines made her debut, at the age of 16, in the Australian production of the stage musical Hair and followed with the role of Mary Magdalene in Jesus Christ Superstar. She...
- Marcia Strassman
- Actor, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Award Winner, Film actor, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Person
Marcia Ann Strassman was an American actress and singer, best known for her roles as Nurse Margie Cutler in M*A*S*H, as Julie Kotter in Welcome Back, Kotter and as Diane Szalinski in the 1989 feature film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids; its sequel Honey, I...
- Marcia Gay Harden
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Theater Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Award Winner, Audio book reader, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity
Marcia Gay Harden is an American film, television, and theatre actress. Her film breakthrough was in the 1990 Coen brothers-directed Miller's Crossing. She followed this with roles in films including Used People, The First Wives Club, and Flubber....
- Marcia Ball
- Blues Artist, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Film actor, Composer, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, Record Producer, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist
Marcia Ball is an American blues singer and pianist, born in Orange, Texas who was raised in Vinton, Louisiana. She was described in USA Today as "a sensation, saucy singer and superb pianist... where Texas stomp-rock and Louisiana blues-swamp meet."...
- Marcia Griffiths
- Roots reggae Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Featured artist, Film actor, Person, Topic, Broadcast Artist, Social network user, Person or entity appearing in film
Marcia Llyneth Griffiths CD is a successful Jamaican female singer, also called the "Queen of Reggae". One reviewer described her by noting "she is known primarily for her strong, smooth-as-mousse love songs and captivating live performances".
- Woman, Deceased Person, Person
Marcia was an ancient Roman noblewoman and the mother of the emperor Trajan.
- Woman, Person
Marcia was the second wife of Marcus Porcius Cato Uticensis and the daughter of Lucius Marcius Philippus. She was born about 80 BC.
Members of the gens Marcia are found during the Regal, Republican and Imperial eras. The patrician branch used the cognomen Rex, claiming royal descent from the king Ancus Marcius. The plebeian branches used the cognomina Censorinus and Philippus....