Meaning : As Mary,
Origin : Dutch,
Pronunciation : MAH-ree-kə ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Marike:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Marike:
- Dutch diminutive of MARIA
Definition funny of Marike:
- Person 1: Hey Marike, wanna come to my party tonight? Marike: No thanks, I'm going to Lara Croft's house.
Songs about Marike:
- Andreas/Marike/Bjarke by Bjarke Nikolajsen from the Album Expand Part 1
- Bjarke/Marike by Bjarke Nikolajsen from the Album Expand Part 1
- Marike/Andreas/Bjarke by Bjarke Nikolajsen from the Album Expand Part 1
- Marike/Richard by Bjarke Nikolajsen from the Album Expand Part 1
- Maro, Marike fidan bojlike by Nikola Badev from the Album Forever with Us: 22 Unforgetable Songs
- Maro, Marike fidan bojlike by Nikola Badev from the Album Biljana platno belese
- Nena e Marikes (La mère de Marika) by Les Enfants du Monde, Francis Corpataux from the Album Les inédits: Chant des enfants du monde: Albanie, vol. 3
- Pour Marike by Kajem from the Album Kajem 2
- Richard/Marike by Bjarke Nikolajsen from the Album Expand Part 1
Books about Marike:
- Marike se laaste dans (Afrikaans Edition) - Sep 1, 2011 by Deborah Steinmair
- Marike: A journey through summer and winter - 1997 by Maretha Maartens
- In a Rosedale Garden: A Mystery - Nov 23, 2013 by Anne "Bunty" Loucks and Dorothy Bush
- Municipal Benchmarking: Organisational Learning and Network Performance in the Public Sector - Jun 7, 2013 by Marike Noordhoek
- Marike's World - Jul 13, 2000 by Catherine M. Rae
- Casting a Legend: The Story of the Lunenburg Foundry - Mar 2003 by Marike Finlay-De Monchy and Karin Cope
- The Potential of Modern Discourse: Musil, Peirce, and Perturbation (Advances in Semiotics) - Jul 1990 by Marike Finlay
- Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring: Volume 1 (Issues in Toxicology) - Nov 1, 2011 by Lisbeth Knudsen and Domenico Franco Merlo
- Routledge Library Editions: Communication Studies: Powermatics: A Discursive Critique of New Communications Technology... - Nov 11, 2015 by Marike Finlay - de Monchy
- Marike - 1997 by Maartens, M
Movies about Marike:
- Masterworks Miniature Painting w/Marike Reimer SW (MINT/New)
Wiki information Marike:
- Marike Jager
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Social network user, Composer, Featured artist, Topic, Musician
Marike Jager is a Dutch singer-songwriter, guitarist and television presenter. She grew up in Leusden and learned to play the guitar while backpacking through Australia, New Zealand, Asia and South Africa. There she wrote her first song 'Lizzy'. When...
- Marike de Klerk
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Marike de Klerk was the First Lady of South Africa, as the wife of State President Frederik Willem de Klerk, from 1989 to 1994. She was also a politician of the former governing National Party in her own right. She was murdered in her Cape Town home...
- Marike Groot
- Singer, Musical Artist, Person
Marike Groot is a Dutch singer. She started her career in the mid eighties as the singer for punk band The Grabbits, with whom she recorded the EP Aliens. From 1989 to 1992 she was the vocalist of Little Mary Big, which transformed into Visions of...
- Marike Bok
Marike Bok is a Dutch portrait painter. Marike Bok painted the Dutch Queen Beatrix twice. In 1995 she painted the Gentleman's Club. This painting is a group portrait of some well known Dutch artists and politicians like Marcel van Dam, Harry Mulisch,...
- Children's Entertainment Film, Film, Topic
Mariken is a 2000 Dutch film directed by André van Duren. The screenplay is based on the early sixteenth-century text Mariken van Nieumeghen.
- Book, Written Work
- Marike Finlay
- Author, Person
- Mari Marike
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Marike Mingelen
- Woman, Person
Marike Mingelen is the wife of Ferry Mingelen.
- Marike Forest Park
- Protected Site, Location, Dated location
Marike Forest Park is a forest park in the Gambia. Established on January 1, 1954, it covers 174 hectares.