Origin : Italian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Marinella:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Marinella:
- Latin Meaning: The name Marinella is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Marinella is: Of the sea.
- Diminutive of MARINA
Expression information Marinella:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Marinella:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Marinella:
- Marinella by Tino Rossi from the Album La Legénde
- Santa Marinella by Gogol Bordello from the Album Gypsy Punks: Underdog World Strike
- La Canzone Di Marinella by Fabrizio De Andre from the Album La Canzone Di Marinella
- Marinella (????) by Koichi Sugii from the Album Japanese Jazz & Salon Music, 1936-1941, Vol. 2
- Marinella by Delphi Performers from the Album Greek Taverna Music
- Marinella (1956) by Rena Ntallia, Ioannis Tatasopoulos from the Album Rena Ntallia [Dalia] Vol. 2 / Singers of Greek Popular Song in 78 Rpm
- La canzone di Marinella by Fabrizio De Andre from the Album Gli originali
- Marinella by Tino Rossi from the Album Bienvenue en France
- Marinella by Tino Rossi from the Album The French Collection
- Marinella by Tino Rossi from the Album French Music Purest Collection (44 French Songs)
Books about Marinella:
- Died He For Me: A Physicians Look at the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ - Dec 1, 2008 by Mark A. Marinella M.D. F.A.C.P. and Desta Garrett
- Crime, Justice and Human Rights - May 1, 2014 by Leanne Weber and Marinella Marmo
- Gospels: Narrative and History (Bible and Women 2.1) - Sep 29, 2015 by Mercedes Navarro Puerto and Marinella Perroni
- Tarascon Pocket Oncologica - Oct 11, 2010 by Mark A. Marinella
- The Nobility and Excellence of Women and the Defects and Vices of Men (The Other Voice in Early Modern Europe) - Jan 1, 2000 by Lucrezia Marinella and Anne Dunhill
- Handbook Of Cancer Emergencies - May 7, 2009 by Mark A. Marinella
- I'm a Boy: My First Three Years - Sep 3, 2013 by Marinella Debernadi
- I'm a Girl: My First Three Years - Sep 3, 2013 by Marinella Debernadi
- Recognizing Clinical Patterns: Clues to a Timely Diagnosis, 1e - Sep 20, 2001 by Mark A. Marinella MD FACP
- È la vita, Joy (Bittersweet) (Italian Edition) - Sep 10, 2015 by Nell Dunn and Marinella Magrì
Movies about Marinella:
- Coffret tino rossi, vol. 2 : au pays du soleil ; marinella Unrated
Wiki information Marinella:
- Blues Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Topic, Film actor, Person, Social network user, Featured artist
Marinella is one of the most popular Greek singers whose career has spanned several decades. She has sung professionally since 1957. Since the beginning of her career, she has released 66 personal albums and has been featured in albums of other...
- Santa Marinella
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Santa Marinella is a comune in the Province of Rome in the Italian region Lazio, located about 60 kilometres northwest of Rome. It includes the beach resort of Santa Severa, and a medieval castle.
- Musical Album
Marinella - Gia 'senane mporo is the name of a studio album by popular Greek singer Marinella. It was released on September 28, 1981 by PolyGram Records in Greece and it went gold selling over 50,000 units. The original release was in stereo on vinyl...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Lucrezia Marinella
- Author, Person, Deceased Person
Lucrezia Marinella was an Italian poet, author, and an advocate of women's rights in Italy late Middle Ages. She is best known for her writing The Nobility and Excellence of Women and the Defects and Vices of Men.
- Marinella Falca
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Marinella Falca is a former Italian gymnast born in Giovinazzo on May 1, 1986.
- E. Marinella
- Business Operation, Organization, Website Owner, Employer
E. Marinella is the most famous Italian necktie-making company headquartered in Naples, Italy. It has stores in Azerbaijan, Belgium, France, Italy, Japan, Monaco, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. As of 1999 the company...
- TV Program
Marinella is a 1999 TV series starring Shaina Magdayao.
- Marinella Senatore
Marinella Senatore is an Italian visual artist. She attended the Fine Arts School in Naples, the National Film School in Rome, Conservatory of Music and in 2006 she graduated in Art at University of Castilla-La Mancha where she was associate...
- Musical Album
Marinella - Enas mythos is the name of a studio album by popular Greek singer Marinella. It was released on February 24, 1971 by PolyGram Records in Greece. This album was issued in mono and stereo. The stereo version of this album was released on CD...