Meaning : The name Marshall is a occupation related surname. It derives from two Germanic words meaning "Horse" and "Servant" and was the name given to those who looked after horses., Horse servant, Horse Keeper,
Pronunciation : MAHR-shəl , (Mahr-shal), MAR shawl,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Marshall:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Marshall:
- Marshall is the transferred use of the surname, ultimately derived from the German for 'horse servant'. Marshall is also a brand of gutiar amplifiers.
- French Meaning: The name Marshall is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Marshall is: Horse servant; marshal; steward.
- American Meaning: The name Marshall is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Marshall is: Horse servant; marshal; steward.
- English Meaning: The name Marshall is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Marshall is: Steward 'Caretaker of horses.
- From a surname which originally denoted a person who was a marshal. The word marshal originally derives from Germanic marah "horse" and scalc "servant".
Definition funny of Marshall:
- I love Marshall so much, he makes me so happy!
- "Here on stage the Marshall noise is piercing through your ears" - Metallica
- dude that concert last night was marshall,I'll never forget it.
- F1: i felt down today but then i talked to Marshall and now i feel so much better. F2: yeah. i love how he makes everyone feel special.
- 1. Hi, my name is Marshall. 2. I'm going to see Marshall this weekend. We're gonna make love like no other.
- Marshall once made a "CD Player from his mom's vibrator using some chicken wire and Sh*t".
- "I talked to Marshall today!"- Blondie "Seriously? I fucking love that kid."- Fatty McGee "I knowww! He's fucking hilarious, I've never laughed that hard in my entire life!"- Blondie
Expression information Marshall:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Marshall:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Marshall:
- Marshall Mathers - Eminem
- Marshall Mathers (Album Version (Explicit)) [Explicit] by Eminem from the Album The Marshall Mathers LP (Explicit Version)
- Strike Your Light [feat. Kamilah Marshall] by Vintage Trouble from the Album 1 Hopeful Rd.
- Country Roads (feat. Apalachee Don, Manchild Marshall & Byrd Dog) by Apalachee Falls from the Album Country Roads (feat. Apalachee Don, Manchild Marshall & Byrd Dog)
- Ride the Rhythm (Mixed by Frank Knuckles) [Remastered] [On the House with Marshall Jefferson][Remastered] [Explicit] by Marshall Jefferson, On the House from the Album Traxbox Vol. 11 (Trax Records Remastered) [Explicit]
- I Got 5 On It (feat. Numskull, Michael Marshall) [Explicit] by Yukmouth from the Album 18k - The Golden Era: Deluxe Edition [Explicit]
- Hold On To Your Dreams Re-Mixs 2 (feat. Marshall Thompson) by The Chi-Lites from the Album Hold On To Your Dreams Re-Mixs 2 (feat. Marshall Thompson)
- Doin' Time (Remixed By Marshall Arts) [feat. The Pharcyde] by Sublime from the Album Sublime (Deluxe Edition)
- Where You End and I Begin (feat. Grande Marshall) by George Maple from the Album Where You End and I Begin (feat. Grande Marshall)
- Sweet Tea (feat. Aaron Marshall of Intervals) by Polyphia from the Album Muse
Books about Marshall:
- George Marshall: A Biography - Oct 21, 2014 by Debi Unger and Irwin Unger
- Showdown: Thurgood Marshall and the Supreme Court Nomination That Changed America - Sep 15, 2015 by Wil Haygood
- General of the Army: George C. Marshall, Soldier and Statesman - Jun 6, 2000 by Ed Cray
- Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts--Becoming the Person You Want to Be - May 19, 2015 by Marshall Goldsmith and Mark Reiter
- What Got You Here Won't Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful - Jan 9, 2007 by Marshall Goldsmith and Mark Reiter
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life - Sep 1, 2003 by Marshall B. Rosenberg and Arun Gandhi
- The Marshalls Boxed Set: The Marshalls Books 1-3 (Texas Heroes) - Apr 30, 2014 by Jean Brashear
- Evolution 2.0: Breaking the Deadlock Between Darwin and Design - Sep 1, 2015 by Perry Marshall
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life: Life-Changing Tools for Healthy Relationships (Nonviolent Communication... - Sep 1, 2015 by Marshall B. Rosenberg PhD and Deepak Chopra
- The Marshall - May 31, 2015 by W.L. Henry
Movies about Marshall:
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall (Unrated)2008 Unrated CC
- We Are Marshall2006 PG CC
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall2008 R CC
- The 41 Year Old Virgin That Knocked Up Sarah Marshall And Felt Superbad About It2010 R CC
- Paw Patrol: Marshall & Chase on the Case2015 NR
- Marshall University: Ashes to Glory2000 NR CC
- We Are Marshall2007 PG
- Mr. Civil Rights: Thurgood Marshall and the NAACP2014 NR CC
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall2008 Unrated
- Marshall's Miracle2015 NR
Wiki information Marshall:
- Marshall Amplification
- Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing Business, Business Operation, Consumer company, Employer, Organization
Marshall Amplification is an English company that designs and manufactures music amplifiers, speaker cabinets, brands personal headphones/earphones, and, having acquired Natal Drums, drums and bongos. It was founded by drum shop owner and drummer Jim...
- Marshall Islands
- Country, Travel destination, Literature Subject, Organization member, Identity, Olympic participating country, Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction, Cyclone-affected area, Administrative Division
The Marshall Islands, officially the Republic of the Marshall Islands, is an island country located near the equator in the Pacific Ocean, slightly west of the International Date Line. Geographically, the country is part of the larger island group of...
- Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Featured artist, Music video director, Social network user, Measured person, Organization leader, Film music contributor, TV Personality, Person
Marshall Bruce Mathers III, better known by his stage name Eminem, is an American rapper, record producer, singer and songwriter from Detroit, Michigan. In addition to his solo career, he is a member of D12 and half of the hip-hop duo Bad Meets Evil....
- John Marshall
- U.S. Congressperson, Author, Name source, Topic, Person, Politician, Judge, Identity, Literature Subject, Appointee
John Marshall was the fourth Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. His court opinions helped lay the basis for United States constitutional law and made the Supreme Court of the United States a coequal branch of government along...
- Marshall University
- College/University, Location, Endowed Organization, Educational Institution, Employer, Ranked item, Namesake, Educational Institution Campus, Organization
Marshall University is a coeducational public research university in Huntington, West Virginia, United States, founded in 1837, and named after John Marshall, the fourth Chief Justice of the United States. The university is currently composed of nine...
- Thurgood Marshall
- Politician, Judge, Award Winner, Topic, Deceased Person, Appointee, Organization founder, Name source, Literature Subject, Identity
Thurgood Marshall was an Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, serving from October 1967 until October 1991. Marshall was the Court's 96th justice and its first African-American justice. Before becoming a judge, Marshall was a lawyer...
- George Marshall
- Politician, Person Or Being In Fiction, Author, Chivalric Order Member, Military Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Person, Identity, Name source
George Catlett Marshall, Jr. was an American soldier and statesman famous for his leadership roles during World War II and the Cold War. He was Chief of Staff of the United States Army, Secretary of State, and the third Secretary of Defense. He was...
- Marshall Plan
- Literature Subject, Namesake, Award-Winning Work
The Marshall Plan was an American initiative to aid Europe, in which the United States gave $13 billion in economic support to help rebuild European economies after the end of World War II. The plan was in operation for four years beginning in April...
- City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Location, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area
Marshall is a city in and the county seat of Harrison County in the northeastern corner of the U.S. state of Texas. Marshall is a major cultural and educational center in East Texas and the tri-state area. At the 2010 census, the population of...
- Baltimore–Washington International Airport
- Airport, Transit Stop, Transport terminus, Location, Namesake
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is, as of calendar year 2014, the largest, by passenger count, of three major airports serving the Baltimore–Washington Metropolitan Area in the United States, the other two being Ronald...