Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : MAHRT-tee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Martti:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Martti:
- Finnish form of MARTIN
Definition funny of Martti:
- Gee, look that martti climbing on that tree
Songs about Martti:
- Aamulla karanneiden hellepäivä (feat. Martti Servo) by Trio Orit from the Album Aurinkoinen musiikkimatka
- Martti by Kaisa Kulmala Trio from the Album Tribute (feat. Jori Huhtala, Ville Pynssi)
- Martti Turunen: Sunnuntai by Taru Lundstrom from the Album Martti Turunen: Sunnuntai
- Tasku-Martti by Kauniaisten Musiikkiopiston Lapset from the Album Popsi Porkkanaa
- Monumental Thoughts - Martti Talvela In Memoriam by Danish National Radio Symphony Orchestra from the Album Segerstam: Thoughts
Books about Martti:
- The Mediator: A Biography of Martti Ahtisaari - Jun 15, 2015 by Katri Merikallio and Tapani Ruokanen
- Homoeroticism in the Biblical World: A Historical Perspective - Apr 1, 2004 by Martti Nissinen
- The Cambridge Companion to International Law (Cambridge Companions to Law) - Mar 19, 2012 by James Crawford and Martti Koskenniemi
- Prophecy in Its Ancient Near Eastern Context: Mesopotamian, Biblical, and Arabian Perspectives (Sbl Symposium... - Oct 30, 2000 by Martti Nissinen
- The North - Nov 14, 2011 by Martti Nissinen
- The Politics of International Law - Jun 10, 2011 by Martti Koskenniemi
- The Gentle Civilizer of Nations: The Rise and Fall of International Law 1870-1960 (Hersch Lauterpacht Memorial... - Aug 19, 2004 by Martti Koskenniemi
- Prophets and Prophecy in the Ancient Near East (Writings from the Ancient World) (Writings from the Ancient World) - Sep 1, 2003 by Martti Nissinen and Peter Machinist
- The United Nations at 70: Restoration and Renewal - Oct 6, 2015 by Martti Ahtisaari and Carter Wiseman
- Cyber Security: Analytics, Technology and Automation (Intelligent Systems, Control and Automation: Science and... - May 31, 2015 by Martti Lehto and Pekka Neittaanmäki
Wiki information Martti:
- Martti Ahtisaari
- Politician, Influence Node, Topic, Identity, Award Winner, Chivalric Order Member, Organization founder, Person
Martti Oiva Kalevi Ahtisaari is a Finnish politician, the tenth President of Finland, Nobel Peace Prize laureate and United Nations diplomat and mediator, noted for his international peace work. Ahtisaari was a United Nations Special Envoy for...
- Martti Talvela
- Opera singer, Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Martti Olavi Talvela was a Finnish operatic bass. Born in Hiitola, Finland, the eighth of ten children he studied in Lahti and Stockholm, and made his operatic debut in Helsinki in 1960 as Sparafucile. He trained as a boxer in his youth and developed...
- Martti Suosalo
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Person
Martti Juhani Suosalo is a Finnish actor and singer. Suosalo began his career in 1986 appearing on a mini TV series. He began to work as a regular actor on Finnish television but also appeared in several films in the early 1990s such as the 1994 film...
- Martti Vainio
- Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Martti Sakari Vainio is a Finnish former long-distance runner. In Finland he is recognized as the last of the great runners of the famous "V-line", the previous ones being Juha Väätäinen, Lasse Virén, and Pekka Vasala. Each of them won at least one...
- Martti Innanen
- Musical Artist, Fictional Character Creator, Author, , Lyricist, Musician, Person, Topic
- Martti Koskenniemi
- Diplomat, Author, Person
Martti Antero Koskenniemi is an international lawyer and a former Finnish diplomat. Currently he is professor of International Law in the University of Helsinki and Director of the Erik Castrén Institute of International Law and Human Rights. He is...
- Martti Pokela
- Composer, Person, Deceased Person, Topic, Musical Artist, Musician,
Martti Eliel Pokela was a Finnish folk musician and composer. Pokela was an expert with the kantele, Finland's national musical instrument.
- Martti Katajisto
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Deceased Person, Topic
Martti Viljami Katajisto was a Finnish actor. He is best remembered as a young and angry man Nokia in a film Ihmiset suviyössä. For this role, he received a Jussi Award as the best actor in a leading role.
- Martti Miettunen
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Martti Juhani Miettunen, was a Finnish politician who served twice as Finland's prime minister, from 1961 to 1962 and again from 1975 to 1977. Miettunen was born in Simo, the son of a smallholder. He studied agriculture, and worked as a farmer and an...
- Martti Aljand
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Martti Aljand is an Estonian individual medley and breaststroke swimmer. At 2008 Summer Olympics he finished 45th in 100 m breaststroke with national record and 46th in 200 m breaststroke.