Meaning : Servant of Mars, God of War, Derived from the Latin meaning 'war-like, dedicated to Mars', it is used mainly in the Polish language, Servant Of Mars, God Of War, From Mars,
Pronunciation : mahr-TI-nah , mar TEE nah, (MAARTIHNah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Martyna:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Martyna:
- Martyna is a spelling variation of the name Martina, which is the feminine equivalent of the masculine name Martin. Martin comes from the Latin Martius which means ‘From Mars’ referring not to the planet but to Mars the Roman god. The variation Martyna probably comes from Wales where the usual spelling of Martin is Martyn.
- Polish feminine form of Martinus (see MARTIN).
Definition funny of Martyna:
- Omg, look at Martyna! -dude, she's amazing.
- Friend: Martyna is reading again... this is supposed to be a a party! Other friend: I know, but have you seen her paintings? They're awesome! Friend: I'm surpsised she even came, or answered my phone call!
- Guy:dude you just martynased that kid Guy 2: i know
Songs about Martyna:
- Martina - Phranc
- Beethoven: Symphony No.7 In A, Op.92 - Arr. Martynas & Haywood - 2. Allegretto by Martynas from the Album Martynas
- Blue Room (feat. Martyna Baker) by Script DLR from the Album Platinum Breakz, Vol. 4 (Bonus Track Version)
- 05 Swing Low Sweet Chariot - feat. Martynas Vilpis by James Rose from the Album Acapella
- Anticipate (feat. Martyna Baker) by Lenzman from the Album Looking at the Stars
- Behind the Windows(feat. Arek Malinowski, Atma Anur, Leszek Cichonski, Jelonek, Martyna Hoffmann, Slawek Belak) by Wojciech Hoffmann from the Album Behind The Windows
- Blue Room (feat. Martyna Baker) by Script DLR from the Album Platinum Breakz, Vol. 4 (Sampler)
- Cztery Czesci Swiata (feat. Martyna Zaloga) by Wszystkie Wschody Slonca from the Album Japonski Rezyser
- I Do You Do We Do (feat. Martyna Smith) [Club Version] by Jorayo from the Album I Do You Do We Do (feat. Martyna Smith) [Club Version]
- J.S. Bach: Suite No.3 in D, BWV 1068 - Arr. Martynas & Haywood - Air On A G String by Martynas from the Album Martynas
Books about Martyna:
- Martynas - Jul 9, 2013 by Martynas
- Sztuka Bogacenia Się (Polskie Książki 1) (Polskie Ksiazki) - Jan 27, 2014 by Wallace Wattles and Lian Keys
- Mind, Productivity, and the Good Life: How to Release Your Inner Genius, Overcome Obstacles, and Become Unstoppable - Jan 1, 2013 by Martynas Jocius
- Memoir: Through the Eyes of a Child: Before, During and After WW2 In Poland (True Story) (Biographies and Memoirs... - Dec 1, 2011 by Martyna Parsons and History Eastern Europe
- The Wholesome Cook - Sep 24, 2015 by Martyna Angell
- Kobieta na krancu swiata (polish) - 2010 by Wojciechowska Martyna
- Klein Hasi - Was ich alles mag, Maly Zajczyk - Ilez to ja rzeczy lubie!: Bilderbuch Deutsch-Polnisch (zweisprachig... - May 23, 2015 by Alexandra Dannenmann and Martyna Mikucka-Chedid
- A Very Short, Fairly Interesting and Reasonably Cheap Book about International Business (Very Short, Fairly Interesting... - Oct 3, 2008 by George Cairns and Martyna Sliwa
- My Whole Food Philosophy - Jul 27, 2012 by Martyna Candrick
- Woman at the End of the World - Jan 23, 2013 by Martyna Wojciechowska and Malgorzata Lupina
Wiki information Martyna:
- Martyna Wojciechowska
- TV Host, Mountaineer, Author, Topic, Award Winner, TV Personality, TV Program Creator, Periodical editor, Film actor, Person
Marta Eliza Wojciechowska is a Polish television presenter, journalist, traveller and writer. She is a trained economist. She completed the Seven Summits in January 2010.
- Martyna Jakubowicz
- Musical Artist, Featured artist, Musician, Person
- Henryk Martyna
- Soccer, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Football player, Deceased Person, Person
Henryk Julian Martyna was a Polish football player, defender, key member of Polish National Team in the early 1930s. His career started in Korona Kraków, then in 1928 moved to one of top teams of Poland - Legia Warsaw. There, stayed until 1937, then...
- Martyna Synoradzka
- Olympic Fencer, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Martyna Synoradzka is a Polish female fencer. At the 2012 Summer Olympics she competed in Women's foil. She was defeated 8-15 by Russia's Kamilla Gafurzianova in the table of 32.
- Martyna Lisowska
- Singer, Musical Artist, Person
- Agnieszka Martyna
- Journalist, Person
- Martyna Snopek
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Martyna Snopek is a Polish disabled rower, paralympian, and twice World Rowing Championship bronze medalist. Snopek studied her degree in London, rowing for the Queen Mary, University of London Boat Club. She represented Poland at the Summer...
- Misja! Martyna
- TV Documentary Program, TV Program
Misja! Martyna is a Polish TV program hosted by Martyna Wojciechowska.
- Sylvia Hoeks
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Sylvia Gertrudis Martyna Hoeks is a Dutch film, stage and television actress, and also a model. She won Golden Film awards for Tirza and De Bende van Oss.
- Martyna Peszko
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Martyna Peszko is an actor.