Meaning : Victory,
Origin : Japanese,
Pronunciation : mah-sah-ṙoo ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Masaru:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Masaru:
- Means "victory" in Japanese.
Definition funny of Masaru:
- It was then that Fuumin realized, Masaru was ten times scarier than an alien.
Songs about Masaru:
- Crash and Reborn (Masaru Saito Ambient Mix) by Yullippe from the Album Luftschloß - Ambient Chillout Und Lounge Musik Für Wellness Und Spa
- Crash and Reborn (Masaru Saito Ambient Mix) by Yullippe from the Album Full of Lacyness, Vol. 3 [Explicit]
- Green Snow (Masaru Saito Remix) by Takuya Yamashita from the Album Xenogenesis EP
- It's A Beautiful Day (Masaru Saito Remix#1) by Kentaro Yanagita from the Album It's A Beautiful Day
- It's A Beautiful Day (Masaru Saito Remix#2) by Kentaro Yanagita from the Album It's A Beautiful Day
- Jinsei Wo Ichimaino Shashin Ni Surunara Dareni Utsutte Hoshii?(Remix) Feat. Shinpeita, Dengaryu, Masaru by Zipsies from the Album Finalize Vol.2
- Kanon (Masaru Abe Re-mix) by DJ HELL a.k.a Masaru Abe from the Album Twilight Kicks
- Masaru Emoto (Original Mix) by Onofre Borneo from the Album Masaru Emoto
- Mellow (Masaru Saito Mix) by Snopcap from the Album Mellow
- "Mou" Forever (Feat. K5r, Masaru, Gami & G-Man) by Gas Crackerz from the Album "Mou" Forever (Feat. K5r, Masaru, Gami & G-Man)
Books about Masaru:
- Love Thyself: The Message from Water III (v. 3) - Jan 15, 2006 by Masaru Emoto
- The Hidden Messages in Water - Sep 20, 2005 by Masaru Emoto
- Water Crystal Healing: Music and Images to Restore Your Well-Being - Oct 17, 2006 by Masaru Emoto
- Messages from Water and the Universe - Jul 1, 2010 by Masaru Emoto
- The Miracle of Water - Feb 15, 2011 by Masaru Emoto
- The True Power of Water: Healing and Discovering Ourselves - Sep 20, 2005 by Masaru Emoto and Noriko Hosoyamada
- The Healing Power of Water - Sep 1, 2008 by Masaru Emoto
- Messages from Water, Vol. 1 - Dec 1999 by Masaru Emoto
- The Shape of Love: Discovering Who We Are, Where We Came From, and Where We're Going - Apr 17, 2007 by Masaru Emoto
- The Secret of Water - Oct 17, 2006 by Masaru Emoto
Movies about Masaru:
- Romans érotiques vol 1: masaru konuma
- Portraits de la Beauté Soumise - Kumiko Hayano, Masaru Konuma: DVD2014 Unrated
- Dans l'Arène Du Vice - Natsuko Yashiro, Masaru Konuma: DVD2014 Unrated
- VJ MASARU モーションデザインマジック~BLUE FLOWER~
- VJ MASARU モーションデザインマジック~BEHIND~
Wiki information Masaru:
- Masaru Emoto
- Writer, Person, Deceased Person, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Author
Masaru Emoto was a Japanese author, researcher and entrepreneur, who claimed that human consciousness has an effect on the molecular structure of water. Emoto's conjecture evolved over the years, and his early work explored his belief that water...
- Masaru Ibuka
- Engineer, Deceased Person, Organization founder, Person, Author
Masaru Ibuka was a Japanese electronics industrialist and co-founder of Sony.
- Wakanohana Masaru
- Athlete, Martial Artist, Person, Measured person
Masaru Hanada is a former sumo wrestler from Tokyo, Japan. As an active wrestler he was known as Wakanohana III Masaru, and his rise through the ranks alongside his younger brother Takanohana Kōji saw a boom in sumo's popularity in the early 1990s....
- Masaru Satoh
- Award Winner, Film music contributor, , Musician, Deceased Person, Composer, Award Nominee, Person, Musical Artist
Masaru Sato (佐藤 勝, Satō Masaru, May 29, 1928 – December 5, 1999) was a Japanese composer of film...
- Kyokutenhō Masaru
- Person, Measured person, Athlete, Martial Artist
Kyokutenhō Masaru in Nalaikh, Ulan Bator, Mongolia is a former professional sumo wrestler. He made his debut in March 1992 out of Ōshima stable, with the first group of Mongolians ever to join the sport in Japan, reaching the top makuuchi division in...
- Gagamaru Masaru
- Athlete, Measured person, Person, Martial Artist
Gagamaru Masaru is a professional sumo wrestler from Georgia. The third Georgian national after Kokkai and Tochinoshin to make the top makuuchi division, he made his professional debut in November 2005, reaching the jūryō division in November 2009...
- Masaru Konuma
- Film director, Person, Influence Node
Masaru Konuma is a Japanese pronographic film director known for his Roman Porno films for Nikkatsu during the 1970s.
- Masaru Ikeda
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Masaru Ikeda is a Japanese actor and voice actor from Tokyo. He is a graduate of the Tokyo Metro Fifth Commerce Senior High School and is currently affiliated with the Tokyo Actor's Consumer's Cooperative Society. He is best known for his roles in...
- Sekushi Commando Gaiden: Sugoiyo! Masaru-san
- Animated TV Program, TV Program, Comic Book Series
Sexy Commando Gaiden: Sugoi yo!! Masaru-san is a Japanese manga turned anime that enjoys a large cult following in Japan. It was the first series written by Kyosuke Usuta, and was one of the first "gag/nonsense" manga which have become popular in the...
- Masaru Hamaguchi
- Actor, TV Personality, Topic, Film actor, Person
Masaru Hamaguchi is a Japanese comedian and actor. People have affectionately given him nicknames i.e. Gucchyon, Hamaguchyon, Hamaguche, Masaru-san, Massaru, etc.