Origin : Romanian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Matei:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Matei:
- Romanian form of MATTHEW
Definition funny of Matei:
- Wow, Matei is a super hot guy! I really like his leather jacket.
Songs about Matei:
- Acho Até Que Te Matei by Luciano Mello from the Album Histórias em Torno da Queda
- Es Vei Matei i Es Vei Tiroril-lo by Cançons De Rondalles Per A Infants from the Album Açò Vol Dir Que Era...Cançons de rondalles per a infants
- Eu Matei a Música by Maestro Sujo e o Sanatório Gotham from the Album Estereocaos
- Eu Matei o Amor by Uns E Outros from the Album Canções de Amor e Morte
- Eu Matei o Amor (Ao Vivo) by Uns E Outros from the Album Uns e Outros (Ao Vivo)
- Eu Não Matei Joana D'Arc by Zeca Baleiro from the Album Concerto
- Eu Não Matei Joana D'arc by Marcelo Nova from the Album Hoje no Bolshoi
- Eu Não Matei Joana Dárc (Ao Vivo) by Marcelo Nova from the Album Hoje no Bolshoi (Ao Vivo)
- Hard Working Matei! by Al Turbogolfer from the Album Secret of a perfect Golf Swing
- Loud Guidia: Aria. "Ti bei si oste mlad tchovek" (Pop Matei) by Bisser Kostadinov, Eric Breton from the Album Opera Arias (les plus fameux airs d'Opéra)
Books about Matei:
- Five Faces of Modernity: Modernism, Avant-garde, Decadence, Kitsch, Postmodernism - Jun 1, 1987 by Matei Calinescu
- Corsican Fragments: Difference, Knowledge, and Fieldwork (New Anthropologies of Europe) - Jul 16, 2010 by Matei Candea
- How to Explain the History of Communism to Mental Patients and Other Plays (In Performance) - Aug 15, 2015 by Matéi Visniec and Jozefina Komporaly
- Learning Spark: Lightning-Fast Big Data Analysis - Feb 27, 2015 by Holden Karau and Andy Konwinski
- Youth Without Youth (Univ. of Chicago) - Nov 30, 2007 by Mircea Eliade and Matei Calinescu
- The Routledge Handbook of Civil-Military Relations (Routledge Handbooks) - Sep 12, 2012 by Thomas C. Bruneau and Florina Cristiana Matei
- Entertaining in the Raw - Mar 1, 2009 by Matthew Kenney and Miha Matei
- Everyday Raw Gourmet - Aug 1, 2013 by Matthew Kenney and Miha Matei
- Detachment: Essays on the limits of relational thinking - Oct 1, 2015 by Tom Yarrow and Matei Candea
- Midnight Song: Passions of the Night - Sep 11, 2015 by Daniela Matei
Wiki information Matei:
- Matei Basarab
- Deceased Person, Person
Matei Basarab was a Wallachian Voivode between 1632 and 1654.
- Cosmin Matei
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Cosmin Matei is a Romanian footballer who plays for Dinamo București as a midfielder.
- Matei Vișniec
- Romanian Speaker, Person
Matei Vişniec; born January 29, 1956 in Rădăuţi) is a Romanian-French playwright, poet and journalist living in Paris. He is internationally known especially for his writings in the French language. He graduated in 1980 from the History and...
- Pop Artist, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
Nicoleta Matei, known by her stage name Nico, is a Romanian singer, TV personality and spokesperson for Catena in Romania. She represented Romania along with Vlad in the Eurovision Song Contest 2008 with the song "Pe-o margine de lume" and they...
- Florentin Matei
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Football player, Measured person, Athlete
Florentin Matei is a Romanian football player who currently plays as an attacking midfielder for Ukrainian Premier League club Volyn Lutsk.
- Gabriel Matei
- Soccer Defender, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Football player
Gabriel Matei is a Romanian football defender. He is a free agent.
- Matei Călinescu
- Award Winner, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Matei Călinescu was a Romanian literary critic and professor of comparative literature at Indiana University, in Bloomington, Indiana. He attended the "Ion Luca Caragiale" High School in Bucharest, taking his diploma in 1952. He was offered a...
- Sorin Matei
- Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person
Sorin Matei is a retired Romanian high jumper. His personal best jump is 2.40 metres, achieved in June 1990 in Bratislava. Only three high jumpers have achieved better results during the outdoor season.
- Matei Airport
- Airport, Location
Matei Airport, also known as Taveuni Airport or Taveuni Island Airport, is an airport located in Matei on the northern end of Taveuni, an island of the Vanua Levu Group in Fiji. It is operated by Airports Fiji Limited. The airport is quite small but...
- Matei Zaharia
- Academic, Person
Matei Zaharia is a Romanian-Canadian computer scientist specializing in big data, distributed systems, and cloud computing. He is a co-founder and CTO of Databricks, and an assistant professor of computer science at the Massachusetts Institute of...